Usmb

I was not very nice today. I insulted this board and some of it's members by having a hissy fit. I apologize to usmb, and those I took my frustration out on.

That is all. Except that I feel bad. Y'all have been kind to me. I was not very kind today.:(

If you REALLY feel bad, maybe you could put on the avatar that is made of a lady from a paint set? ;)

It was bad last night, all night and most of the day. It's easing up somewhat now. Thank you for accepting my apology.

I thought about that, but swapped that one with the current one. This avi is reflecting how I feel right now. I hope I stay that way until I can see the doc tomorrow. And keep the phone off the damn hook.

I was not very nice today. I insulted this board and some of it's members by having a hissy fit. I apologize to usmb, and those I took my frustration out on.

That is all. Except that I feel bad. Y'all have been kind to me. I was not very kind today.:(

It sounds like SOMEONE has been bad, alright!

When were you last spanked?

Last edited:

I missed it.. dang it.

No worries, you'll be fine and life will go on..

Oh, about 55 years ago?:eusa_whistle:

I cussed. I got angry. Well, I was already semi angry, not feeling well, bad night with a health issue, adding a bitter sister wanting a fight....and stupid me coming here and taking it out on folks and this board. So yeah..I was bad. I am bad. But then I feel bad for being bad and jumping on people who didn't deserve my lashing out.
Oh, I have plenty of excuses, but it doesn't make me NOT feel bad go away. So that is why I wanted to apologize publicly because I was mean, publicly.

Oh, about 55 years ago?:eusa_whistle:

I cussed. I got angry. Well, I was already semi angry, not feeling well, bad night with a health issue, adding a bitter sister wanting a fight....and stupid me coming here and taking it out on folks and this board. So yeah..I was bad. I am bad. But then I feel bad for being bad and jumping on people who didn't deserve my lashing out.
Oh, I have plenty of excuses, but it doesn't make me NOT feel bad go away. So that is why I wanted to apologize publicly because I was mean, publicly.

You did good by waiting to cool off and then thinking about it and apologizing.

You've done all you can do.

So when will you let it go, you figure?

:)

I said a few things I wasn't proud of. I'll up and apologize to the liberals on this board who are wholly literate in the English language and are capable of using proper punctuation and grammar. Making blanket statements about how most liberals don't want to be criticized for their spelling and grammar on my part is unacceptable. I generally try to avoid making them, but alas here I have done so.

You have my sincerest apologies.

Tomorrow should be back to normal day. These eruptions don't last long. After doc visit (which ALWAYS stresses me out), I should be my usual self. And like what was mentioned before..the holiday over. Then I gotta get thru Christmas which is no biggie this year cuz it sure as hell should be better than last christmas. Actually, this is the first time we have gotten a tree in 4 years. Only thing missing from making it a great one is....Gracie not being here.

I dunno. Just was a bad Saturday, Saturday night, sunday morning and afternoon. It just built up. Last straw was my sister wanting to argue and bicker with me. Instead of going to pretty pics at Pinterest, I came here. Bad move on my part.

Anyway..I just wanted to apologize to the board and the folks I cussed at. In short..I had a melt down and feel bad about it.

Yanno..................it's not the fact that you were pissy and mean on these boards..........

It's the fact that you recognized it after a short while and decided to apologize.

I just wish that other members on this board had the same sense of humanity that you did, but unfortunately, many of them don't.

Thank you for being a human being and recognizing where you may have erred.

Very few do.

I said a few things I wasn't proud of. I'll up and apologize to the liberals on this board who are wholly literate in the English language and are capable of using proper punctuation and grammar. Making blanket statements about how most liberals don't want to be criticized for their spelling and grammar on my part is unacceptable. I generally try to avoid making them, but alas here I have done so.

Yeah, I'm all "O-bla-di, o-bla-da, life goes on, brah!...
Lala how the life goes on... "

And I saw what you said and holy, was I pissed.

Yeah, I'm all "O-bla-di, o-bla-da, life goes on, brah!...
Lala how the life goes on... "

And I saw what you said and holy, was I pissed.

Yes of course. Perhaps it was a bit over the top. Even for me. ;)

We should have a permanent apology thread, instead of starting a new one every time.

"Board forgive me, for I have sinned. It has been six weeks since my most recent monumental FUBAR moment.

I'll be right over in that corner, nose to the wall until I feel sure I know how to behave."

We should have a permanent apology thread, instead of starting a new one every time.

"Board forgive me, for I have sinned. It has been six weeks since my most recent monumental FUBAR moment.

I'll be right over in that corner, nose to the wall until I feel sure I know how to behave."

LOL. Do it BD! Make an apology thread for the whole board!

(Starts chanting "Do it!" repeatedly, until he gets hauled off to the Rubber Room)

LOL. Do it BD! Make an apology thread for the whole board!

(Starts chanting "Do it!" repeatedly, until he gets hauled off to the Rubber Room)

Phfft. We'll just use the one Gracie already started.

Forum List

Back