USMB poll who won tonight?

Who won?

• Total voters
When she hit him with the tax return punch, he could have easily said,

My returns will be released at sometime BECAUSE I NEVER DELETED THEM, now let's talk a little bit about those 33,000 EMAILS YOU DID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING BITCH.

Pay attention pop.... the question is about tax returns. He failed miserably. What is he hiding anyway?
No one give a shit about those emails.
We know you don't give a shit about Hillary breaking the law. That's because you're a douche bag. You're a sleazy low-life, cock sucking, mother fucking, shit stained douche bag.

Any questions?

Did I hurt your weak feeling? All you've got is email email emails...... that's all you've got........... we don't give a flying fuck about your emails.
Trump on the other hand....... he's been indicted, facing a multiple law suit, bribing AG.
A bigot, racist asshole...... like you. Why is he not releasing his tax returns? Definitely he is hiding something.

I'm a centrist. That's what happens when you ASSume. You end up looking like an ass.
I have to take your word Chris.

But for the record, care to list the last 4 Presidents you voted for?

I'm a centrist. That's what happens when you ASSume. You end up looking like an ass.

Who the hell do you think you are? No. I won't. It's not any of your fucking business. Think what you want, douche.
Well, can you state whether or not you've ever voted for a Democrat Presidential candidate?

Who the hell do you think you are? No. I won't. It's not any of your fucking business. Think what you want, douche.
Nuff sed. I rest my case. Thanks Chris.

Where is the middle finger emoji?

as for droolingly stupid, dude, all there were were multisyllable words. No substance. Hillery is good at that. Trump is not. He lost.

Hillary won the wonk-ass-hole demographic, sure, but Trump won the EVERYBODY ELSE demographic, dude.

I was only able to vote in the last TWO elections anyways, Einstein.
LOL!!! Wasn't trying to suggest you were an old fogey. OK?

BTW, I think you're quite an attractive woman.

If that's really you in your avatar, which I think it is, but anyways...for what it's worth.

It's pretty simple stuff at this point...if you're content with the status quo and want more of what Barack Obama has given the country for the past eight years...then vote for Hillary. If you want change...then vote for Trump. All the rest of it is nothing but hot air.

What changes???????
Trump economic policy sucks, immigration policy sucks, fighting ISIS none, foreign policy none, foreign leaders despise this dude, republicans disgusted Trump..

Tell me again............... What changes?

Look, Trump is a misogynist. Period. Anyone that denies that is a fool.

Listen, idiot, just because you say it doesnt make it true. Trump has been promoting women with skill and talent int he construction industry for longer than Bill Clinton has been trying to fuck them and Hillary intimidating them into silence.

Listen, idiot, just because you say it doesnt make it true. Trump has been promoting women with skill and talent int he construction industry for longer than Bill Clinton has been trying to fuck them and Hillary intimidating them into silence.

Promoting which ones? The ones with the big taters, long legs, and short skirts? The ones he can order out of a catalog?

If that's really you in your avatar, which I think it is, but anyways...for what it's worth.

Flattery will get you nowhere! :funnyface:

By the way, what is Hillary's plan for jobs and the economy?

This is between me and the pretty lady old fart.

Promoting which ones? The ones with the big taters, long legs, and short skirts? The ones he can order out of a catalog?
No, moron, just Google them up, but we all know what your conclusion will be since you are a leftwing ideological shit4brains.

Flattery will get you nowhere! :funnyface:

By the way, what is Hillary's plan for jobs and the economy?
I'll have you know that I don't like admitting that righwingers/conservatives are attractive, but truth is truth.

I believe Hillary will have the advice of the President that oversaw the best economic times in modern-history....Bill Clinton, and will implement similar policies to advance our current economy.

That's good enough for me.

This is between me and the pretty lady old fart.
No, it is not, wingding.

When you bring up Old Fogeys that includes ME.

Forum List

Back