USMB on iPad getting worse

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Madam President 2024
Have you changed anything? Where did the icon disappear to, that allowed you to expand the vertical size of the reply box? I just replied to a post and the text box was maybe 5 lines visible.

Also, when you select text within a post and get the drop down containing ā€˜copyā€™ and ā€˜replyā€™, the ā€˜replyā€™ doesnā€™t work. It doesnā€™t place that text into the reply box.

also <ā€”ā€”ā€”, starting a new line doesnā€™t capitalize the first letter. If I backspace delete, though, when I get to that first letter of the new line, the ā€˜shiftā€™ lights up to capitalize it.

hope (there it is again!) Iā€™ve been clear. Itā€™s hard to describe some of this.

Another issue - see the cursor below the text box?

6747CFB1-0286-412B-9302-DCCE24C1C687.jpeg

Not sure, honestly. I assume that is something Admin would have to take a look at. Very annoying.

Safari isn't the best browser in the world of Ubuntu/Apache websites. Is Firefox or Chrome an option with IOS?

Safari isn't the best browser in the world of Ubuntu/Apache websites. Is Firefox or Chrome an option with IOS?
Yes, Iā€™ve tried Safari, Firefox, Aloha, and Opera with this site. I havenā€™t tried Chrome yet. Iā€™m using Aloha right now, as it seems to work with the least troubles here.

thanks for the suggestion. And thank you, Kat, for deleting airplanemechanicā€™s post.

Yes, Iā€™ve tried Safari, Firefox, Aloha, and Opera with this site. I havenā€™t tried Chrome yet. Iā€™m using Aloha right now, as it seems to work with the least troubles here.

thanks for the suggestion. And thank you, Kat, for deleting airplanemechanicā€™s post.

Try using Dbase.

Try using Dbase.

Never heard of dBase. Iā€™ll google it. Thanks!

edit: a search doesnā€™t come up with anything relevant. Got a link, or more explanation of what Iā€™m looking for?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back