USMB Old/New rules. Pay 'Tention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all need to get over your hatred for her. Oh. Wait. Who the hell am I to say such a thing when I absolutely LOATHE a few here, myself. But I also don't make a habit of punching below the belt. Well. Wait a sec. I do sometimes, lol.
Recognizing someone as a hack who doesn't leave their politics at the door isn't "hate".

Darkwind

So tell the class...why the thumbs down on my OP? Ya don't wanna follow da roolz or sumthin'?
The thumbs down is more in response to the "take it easy on Coyote" nonsense.

The rest is a matter of personal preference, not common sense.

Common sense would tell everyone to stop coming to the website.
Ok. I can dig it. She can irk me too because she is opposite in most things that I am..except for dogs, lol. Still.....there is no reason to get so down and damn dirty with her. Walk away after disagreeing. Just stop punching her so fucking hard, ok? Pull her pigtail, flip her the bird and bail from further discussion. You are NOT going to change her mind any more than she will change yours but at least she won't pull out the cussing gun and shoot ya with it.
I usually do that with anyone. However, the moment someone tells a blatant lie or gets nasty, I pull out all restraint and go medieval on their asses.

There are, in fact, a number of posters here I don't even bother with the nicieties. I just tell them they are liars and to fuck off.

Saves time, if you know what I mean.

:razz:
Man we are so much on the same level here.could not have said it any better.we soooo much think alike.:thup: Item number three just like Eva said,is indeed the main problem with this site,that is why I will never in my life donate one freaking dime to this site.

Last edited:
Well, I thank you both for explaing WHY you did the thumbs down. It's nice to know what you disagree with instead of guessing.

I have a soft spot for Coyote. I don't expect y'all to feel the same way.
She's been here a long time. She should get a respite, even with your thinking she is lying when to her, its her truth. Although it may make you bugshit, lol.

Y'all need to get over your hatred for her. Oh. Wait. Who the hell am I to say such a thing when I absolutely LOATHE a few here, myself. But I also don't make a habit of punching below the belt. Well. Wait a sec. I do sometimes, lol.
Recognizing someone as a hack who doesn't leave their politics at the door isn't "hate".
I stand corrected. Don't agree, but....:dunno:

Tommy Taint a mod or admin, for example. Talk about a fast bailout here, eh?

ok. So....mods don't like their volunteer jobs any more because of..well..whatever their complaint is. MY opinion is..if you don't like being here...leave. Quit. Don't volunteer any more. Go back to being a regular poster. If you hate your "job" you are going to be really bad at it.

With that said...WE can try to do better, ya think? So...here are the "rules" or "common sense" we should all practice to help 'em out.

1. Stop reporting willy nilly. If someone is really being a dick, i.e. breaking an obvoius rule we ALL should know by now..then by all means report it. But reporting numerous times per day whining and crying ain't cutting it. Stick a pacifier in your mouth and deal with it.

2. BEFORE posting a new thread, read the popup below your title to see if any similar threads are going. Having 10 threads on the same subject is bullshit and the ONLY reason you do it is because you want to be author of that thread so you make a new one. Grow the fuck up already.

3. Knock it off with abusing Coyote. Y'all treat her like a middle eastern man beating the crap out of a woman because she's a woman. Shame on you. Would you treat your mother that way? Grandma? Daughter? Wife? So what if her opinons are different from yours. And so what if it pisses you off so bad you want to spit. Swallow and treat her as a lady. Note: she NEVER hits below the belt but y'all sure beat on her below hers. Just stop it.

4. Troll, but do it with class.

5. Be snarky, but use more class. The best snark is an insult but the insultee doesn't know if it's an insult or not. Confusion is beautiful when you can snicker watching the scratch a bald spot on their head trying to figure out what your intent is in your response.

6. Stop the fucking complaining. You are posting here free. Free. You can donate, or if you can't, it's still free. Sure, some of the staff can be assholes but....its still a free board. Don't like it? You leave too. Lots of boards out there. Or stay and try to assist to the best of your ability without losing who you are as well.

That's about all I can think of that would make me batshit crazy if I were a mod, which I am not, blessedly for y'all cuz I'd be slamming that ban hammer non stop, lol.
First and only thumbs down I have ever posted on this board, and only because of item 3. The absolute worst thing about this site is item 3. If that problem ever gets fixed, I'd make a donation.
I would make a donation if that problem was eradicated as well.

Well, I thank you both for explaing WHY you did the thumbs down. It's nice to know what you disagree with instead of guessing.

She's been here a long time. She should get a respite, even with your thinking she is lying when to her, its her truth. Although it may make you bugshit, lol.
You have not been banned for opposing the rape of children, I see.

:huh1:

:huh1:
Do I need to repeat myself?

oppose the right of of Muslims to gang rape 11 year old children at your own peril, here.

1626067541812.png

It's best not to awaken the beast

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

If it is any consolation, I don't go looking for her. Hell, I often don't run across her for weeks at a time.

I think this place is really relaxed rule-wise and you tend to have genuine free speech compared to most other forums and platforms I've been on the past 15-years.

Only issue Is I've had 3 warnings by PM from mods for what I've said to one person who shall remain nameless, however this said person also seems to have free reign to stir, say whatever he likes and insult other folk without fear of reprisal which is pretty shite. I tend not to read too much of his stuff but vowed to report anything he said out of line to me - might be petty but I just want treated fairly when it comes to him so I'll be doing it when the chance arises (but feel vindicated in doing so and not just for the sake of it)

Congratulations!!! You came, you saw, you kicked its ass alright!!! :2up:

ok. So....mods don't like their volunteer jobs any more because of..well..whatever their complaint is. MY opinion is..if you don't like being here...leave. Quit. Don't volunteer any more. Go back to being a regular poster. If you hate your "job" you are going to be really bad at it.

With that said...WE can try to do better, ya think? So...here are the "rules" or "common sense" we should all practice to help 'em out.

1. Stop reporting willy nilly. If someone is really being a dick, i.e. breaking an obvoius rule we ALL should know by now..then by all means report it. But reporting numerous times per day whining and crying ain't cutting it. Stick a pacifier in your mouth and deal with it.

2. BEFORE posting a new thread, read the popup below your title to see if any similar threads are going. Having 10 threads on the same subject is bullshit and the ONLY reason you do it is because you want to be author of that thread so you make a new one. Grow the fuck up already.

3. Knock it off with abusing Coyote. Y'all treat her like a middle eastern man beating the crap out of a woman because she's a woman. Shame on you. Would you treat your mother that way? Grandma? Daughter? Wife? So what if her opinons are different from yours. And so what if it pisses you off so bad you want to spit. Swallow and treat her as a lady. Note: she NEVER hits below the belt but y'all sure beat on her below hers. Just stop it.

4. Troll, but do it with class.

5. Be snarky, but use more class. The best snark is an insult but the insultee doesn't know if it's an insult or not. Confusion is beautiful when you can snicker watching the scratch a bald spot on their head trying to figure out what your intent is in your response.

"6. Stop the fucking complaining. You are posting here free. Free. You can donate, or if you can't, it's still free. Sure, some of the staff can be assholes but....its still a free board. Don't like it? You leave too. Lots of boards out there. Or stay and try to assist to the best of your ability without losing who you are as well."

That's about all I can think of that would make me batshit crazy if I were a mod, which I am not, blessedly for y'all cuz I'd be slamming that ban hammer non stop, lol.

#6 is advice you need to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back