USMB Old/New rules. Pay 'Tention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful...you don't want to end up with someone like me as a moderator...so give the current bunch a break....
Ditto. I have a big assed hammer as well as a bodacious ass which can sit on 'em til the assholes calm down. :laughing0301:
You would be a fine Mod Gracie:.....
Uh..no. I am too impatient, can be meaner than hell when riled, and I would not be very good at it.

Here at this apt complex, they asked me to be Resident In Charge...for when management is not here during off days or hours. I said HAYELL no. Why? Cuz I wouldn't rat out smokers puffing on their balconies or wearing a robe down to the laundry room. AND....we have stray cats which I feed (big no no), feed the two possums that showed up a week ago (bigger no no), and dislike Miz Bitch who thinks she is queen of the smoking area and would stomp on her supposed Smoke Queen crown. LOL

She has a big heart. Her truth is her truth. Does not mean she lies. Its HER truth.

If she called those she disagrees with every name in the book, would that make you become a liberal? No. So why would anyone expect her being piled on would make her a conservative?

And anyone that loves animals...regardless of their political stance...I respect cuz yeah....animals are better than most people.

Anywho...y'all mull over ideas and suggestions and either carry on as usual..or try to keep this place afloat. Owners don't give a damn. Staff does. Or did. They need a break. Or quit. Then what? We may get something we don't really want. Then its off to the interwebs and start all over in another place? I'll pass.

But for now..I'm done for now.

Y'all discuss. DISCUSS. Not make it all political.

3. Knock it off with abusing Coyote. Y'all treat her like a middle eastern man beating the crap out of a woman because she's a woman.

I don't think anyone abuses Coyote because she's female.

We abuse her because she's blatantly dishonest, and because she shamelessly abuses her power here a a moderator. Her behavior would get her no better treatment if she were a man. I do not know why she is allowed to remain a moderator here, why she is allowed to abuse her power as she does, or why otherwise reasonable moderators often back her up when she does engage in such abuses. Perhaps she's the wife or girlfriend of one of the other mods or something.

Often back her up? They are her cucks. They ALWAYS back her up, no matter how utterly corrupt her behavior. .

Anywho...y'all mull over ideas and suggestions and either carry on as usual..or try to keep this place afloat. Owners don't give a damn. Staff does. Or did. They need a break. Or quit. Then what? We may get something we don't really want. Then its off to the interwebs and start all over in another place? I'll pass.

Well let's see....

There's Elvis...Oh wait, he got run off.

Maybe Trajan?...Oh wait, he got disgusted and just vanished.

Meister would be a good choice....Oh yeah, he quit too.

I know, Angels n Demons -aka April- would be a winner...Wha, she hit the exit too?

How about we go way back and dig up that Dude guy (whatever happened to him?)...Meh, has too much self-respect.

I guess we're left with the current shit show, huh?

Well let's see....

I know, Angels n Demons -aka April- would be a winner...Wha, she hit the exit too?

How about we go way back and dig up that Dude guy (whatever happened to him?)...Meh, has too much self-respect.

I guess we're left with this mess, huh?
oddball was good.

Well let's see....

Or....we could get someone like whatshisface, that in a drunken rage, he made J.Pukeema admin and every other asswipe hated, mods. Remember that? What a trip that was. Now imagine Tommy Taint a mod or admin, for example. Talk about a fast bailout here, eh?

Well let's see....

Or....we could get someone like whatshisface, that in a drunken rage, he made J.Pukeema admin and every other asswipe hated, mods. Remember that? What a trip that was. Now imagine Tommy Taint a mod or admin, for example. Talk about a fast bailout here, eh?
Yup, I remember.....That's all I have to say about that.

ok. So....mods don't like their volunteer jobs any more because of..well..whatever their complaint is. MY opinion is..if you don't like being here...leave. Quit. Don't volunteer any more. Go back to being a regular poster. If you hate your "job" you are going to be really bad at it.

With that said...WE can try to do better, ya think? So...here are the "rules" or "common sense" we should all practice to help 'em out.

1. Stop reporting willy nilly. If someone is really being a dick, i.e. breaking an obvoius rule we ALL should know by now..then by all means report it. But reporting numerous times per day whining and crying ain't cutting it. Stick a pacifier in your mouth and deal with it.

2. BEFORE posting a new thread, read the popup below your title to see if any similar threads are going. Having 10 threads on the same subject is bullshit and the ONLY reason you do it is because you want to be author of that thread so you make a new one. Grow the fuck up already.

3. Knock it off with abusing Coyote. Y'all treat her like a middle eastern man beating the crap out of a woman because she's a woman. Shame on you. Would you treat your mother that way? Grandma? Daughter? Wife? So what if her opinons are different from yours. And so what if it pisses you off so bad you want to spit. Swallow and treat her as a lady. Note: she NEVER hits below the belt but y'all sure beat on her below hers. Just stop it.

4. Troll, but do it with class.

5. Be snarky, but use more class. The best snark is an insult but the insultee doesn't know if it's an insult or not. Confusion is beautiful when you can snicker watching the scratch a bald spot on their head trying to figure out what your intent is in your response.

6. Stop the fucking complaining. You are posting here free. Free. You can donate, or if you can't, it's still free. Sure, some of the staff can be assholes but....its still a free board. Don't like it? You leave too. Lots of boards out there. Or stay and try to assist to the best of your ability without losing who you are as well.

That's about all I can think of that would make me batshit crazy if I were a mod, which I am not, blessedly for y'all cuz I'd be slamming that ban hammer non stop, lol.
First and only thumbs down I have ever posted on this board, and only because of item 3. The absolute worst thing about this site is item 3. If that problem ever gets fixed, I'd make a donation.

Darkwind

So tell the class...why the thumbs down on my OP? Ya don't wanna follow da roolz or sumthin'?
The thumbs down is more in response to the "take it easy on Coyote" nonsense.

The rest is a matter of personal preference, not common sense.

Common sense would tell everyone to stop coming to the website.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Exactly.I have no respect for any poster who has to LIE when they can’t refute facts instead of owning up admitting they have been proven wrong.because of thst I have over a 100 posters on ignore,too bad That’s not possible with mods. I was about to hit the thumbs down as well because of that but nonsense to lay off her but dark wind said it best fir me so I won’t add to it.

Y'all need to get over your hatred for her. Oh. Wait. Who the hell am I to say such a thing when I absolutely LOATHE a few here, myself. But I also don't make a habit of punching below the belt. Well. Wait a sec. I do sometimes, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back