USMB Old/New rules. Pay 'Tention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkwind

So tell the class...why the thumbs down on my OP? Ya don't wanna follow da roolz or sumthin'?
The thumbs down is more in response to the "take it easy on Coyote" nonsense.

The rest is a matter of personal preference, not common sense.

Common sense would tell everyone to stop coming to the website.
Ok. I can dig it. She can irk me too because she is opposite in most things that I am..except for dogs, lol. Still.....there is no reason to get so down and damn dirty with her. Walk away after disagreeing. Just stop punching her so fucking hard, ok? Pull her pigtail, flip her the bird and bail from further discussion. You are NOT going to change her mind any more than she will change yours but at least she won't pull out the cussing gun and shoot ya with it.
I usually do that with anyone. However, the moment someone tells a blatant lie or gets nasty, I pull out all restraint and go medieval on their asses.

There are, in fact, a number of posters here I don't even bother with the nicieties. I just tell them they are liars and to fuck off.

Saves time, if you know what I mean.

:razz:
Well...at least try to not smack the lady so hard, ok? That's all I ask. I lose it sometimes too, but....well..never mind. I ain't perfect.:eek2yum:
I actually tried to befriend her about six or seven years back. It didn't work. I usually just ignore her unless she gets nasty.
Coyote is not all bad, except when she gets her positions as moderator and poster confused. Unfortunately, that seems to be happening more and more as each day passes.
There are more than just her that does that. Personally..I think staff should have TWO names. One as staff and BE staff. One as a regular poster.
I agree 1000%!

Darkwind

So tell the class...why the thumbs down on my OP? Ya don't wanna follow da roolz or sumthin'?
The thumbs down is more in response to the "take it easy on Coyote" nonsense.

The rest is a matter of personal preference, not common sense.

Common sense would tell everyone to stop coming to the website.
Ok. I can dig it. She can irk me too because she is opposite in most things that I am..except for dogs, lol. Still.....there is no reason to get so down and damn dirty with her. Walk away after disagreeing. Just stop punching her so fucking hard, ok? Pull her pigtail, flip her the bird and bail from further discussion. You are NOT going to change her mind any more than she will change yours but at least she won't pull out the cussing gun and shoot ya with it.
I usually do that with anyone. However, the moment someone tells a blatant lie or gets nasty, I pull out all restraint and go medieval on their asses.

There are, in fact, a number of posters here I don't even bother with the nicieties. I just tell them they are liars and to fuck off.

Saves time, if you know what I mean.

:razz:
Well...at least try to not smack the lady so hard, ok? That's all I ask. I lose it sometimes too, but....well..never mind. I ain't perfect.:eek2yum:
I actually tried to befriend her about six or seven years back. It didn't work. I usually just ignore her unless she gets nasty.
Coyote is not all bad, except when she gets her positions as moderator and poster confused. Unfortunately, that seems to be happening more and more as each day passes.
There are more than just her that does that. Personally..I think staff should have TWO names. One as staff and BE staff. One as a regular poster.
It would be hilarious if someone whined and complained about Jane Doe and it turned out to be a staff member, wouldn't it? LOL. All staff would have to say once they put their Staff Suit on is...SOOPRISE!!! I'LL GET RIGHT ON IT!:laughing0301:

I wanna be a mod so I can ban Admiral Poop Deck and Tommy Tainant.
Listen rookie, you have nothing to offer except wasting electrons. Put me on ignore if you cannot handle the truth.
No one EVER goes on ignore. EVER. Nothing worse than a guy dishing it out and not being able to take it.
Or gal. I have a shitload on iggie. No patience for morons. Why read assholes? It would be like going to a really greasy spoon cafe where the cook makes donut holes with his dick. Why go there and eat if that is what happens? Huh? Why? Same as using iggie. Nothing cowardly about it. Common sense to not waste what little time we all have on this earth.

And you haven't been here long enough to understand what I'm sayin'. Unless yer a sock. Wink wink.

Listen rookie, you have nothing to offer except wasting electrons. Put me on ignore if you cannot handle the truth.
No one EVER goes on ignore. EVER. Nothing worse than a guy dishing it out and not being able to take it.
The word your post was desperately screaming for was "NEVER". Your first sentence and the fragment that follows contradict each other.

When did they fling you through the middle school doors at the age of 16 and told you to never return?

3. Knock it off with abusing Coyote. Y'all treat her like a middle eastern man beating the crap out of a woman because she's a woman.

I don't think anyone abuses Coyote because she's female.

We abuse her because she's blatantly dishonest, and because she shamelessly abuses her power here a a moderator. Her behavior would get her no better treatment if she were a man. I do not know why she is allowed to remain a moderator here, why she is allowed to abuse her power as she does, or why otherwise reasonable moderators often back her up when she does engage in such abuses. Perhaps she's the wife or girlfriend of one of the other mods or something.

3. Knock it off with abusing Coyote. Y'all treat her like a middle eastern man beating the crap out of a woman because she's a woman. Shame on you. Would you treat your mother that way? Grandma? Daughter? Wife? So what if her opinons are different from yours. And so what if it pisses you off so bad you want to spit. Swallow and treat her as a lady. Note: she NEVER hits below the belt but y'all sure beat on her below hers. Just stop it.
She's a confirmed lying pos.

Or gal. I have a shitload on iggie. No patience for morons. Why read assholes? It would be like going to a really greasy spoon cafe where the cook makes donut holes with his dick. Why go there and eat if that is what happens? Huh? Why? Same as using iggie. Nothing cowardly about it. Common sense to not waste what little time we all have on this earth.

And you haven't been here long enough to understand what I'm sayin'. Unless yer a sock. Wink wink.
Oh, he's a sock for certain. He's been here slightly over a month with 250 posts. He knows too much! Unfortunately, he gets most of it wrong.

ok. So....mods don't like their volunteer jobs any more because of..well..whatever their complaint is. MY opinion is..if you don't like being here...leave. Quit. Don't volunteer any more. Go back to being a regular poster. If you hate your "job" you are going to be really bad at it.

With that said...WE can try to do better, ya think? So...here are the "rules" or "common sense" we should all practice to help 'em out.

1. Stop reporting willy nilly. If someone is really being a dick, i.e. breaking an obvoius rule we ALL should know by now..then by all means report it. But reporting numerous times per day whining and crying ain't cutting it. Stick a pacifier in your mouth and deal with it.

2. BEFORE posting a new thread, read the popup below your title to see if any similar threads are going. Having 10 threads on the same subject is bullshit and the ONLY reason you do it is because you want to be author of that thread so you make a new one. Grow the fuck up already.

3. Knock it off with abusing Coyote. Y'all treat her like a middle eastern man beating the crap out of a woman because she's a woman. Shame on you. Would you treat your mother that way? Grandma? Daughter? Wife? So what if her opinons are different from yours. And so what if it pisses you off so bad you want to spit. Swallow and treat her as a lady. Note: she NEVER hits below the belt but y'all sure beat on her below hers. Just stop it.

4. Troll, but do it with class.

5. Be snarky, but use more class. The best snark is an insult but the insultee doesn't know if it's an insult or not. Confusion is beautiful when you can snicker watching the scratch a bald spot on their head trying to figure out what your intent is in your response.

6. Stop the fucking complaining. You are posting here free. Free. You can donate, or if you can't, it's still free. Sure, some of the staff can be assholes but....its still a free board. Don't like it? You leave too. Lots of boards out there. Or stay and try to assist to the best of your ability without losing who you are as well.

That's about all I can think of that would make me batshit crazy if I were a mod, which I am not, blessedly for y'all cuz I'd be slamming that ban hammer non stop, lol.
Perhaps you should "stop fucking complaining" yourself.

Whatever the powers that be have decided to do here...it's their sandbox and their sand.

There is no point in complaining about the selective enforcement and ridiculous partisanship.

Oh, he's a sock for certain. He's been here slightly over a month with 250 posts. He knows too much! Unfortunately, he gets most of it wrong.
Well...he can spell and he does NOT smell of rancid bacon. :auiqs.jpg:

This happens on all boards. It happened on Defending The Truth and has happened at Political Hotwire too. The leftist mods just wrecked those places. A number of posters here have posted at one of those sites or the other, some have been banned just because the leftist mods could do it.

I hope the mods here won't mind the mention of those two sites.

I guess my whole point is...are any of you the same as you were 10 years ago? 15? 20? I know I damn sure am not. We either get more learned, or more mean, gain more patience or less tolerance for idiots...or a combo of all the above.

Management is burned out. So...do we let them suffer it...or try to help? Yes..other boards. But I'd like to stick to this one, thankyouverymuch. (even though I bitch and moan sometimes and say I am leaving or whatever). I'm still here. So are all of you. Well....except the Pinked Ones.

Last edited:
She's a confirmed lying pos.
No. She believes what she thinks and says. Big difference. Resolution? Put her on iggie...then you won't see her "lying" pos words, right?

And here I was thinking you might be great as a temp mod cuz you are funny and have a way of smoothing out some rough posts/remarks made by others. So sad. (Insert sad face here).

Wait!!!! WESTWALL!!! Put his ass back as mod! He was good. Love him.
Like too many other honest brokers, he stepped down for good reason
He was shown the door, from what I heard thru the proverbial grapevine of more than 3 sources.

Which sucks. Cuz he was a good'un.

westwall
Regardless of how, he's not there...And I agree that he's one of the honest brokers.
Well, they need to stick his butt right back in there. After all...WHERE OUR VOICES COUNT, right? lol

Ridgerunner. PERFECT for a temp position.

Notice how I am pushing the temp thing? Cuz I'se smart, that's why.

Got the US Navy to UNblackball my apts near Point Mugu, too. Got a commendation from some uppity up as well as the police force way back when for cleaning the apts up real nice. Got buttloads of navy people back in there. Why? Cuz....I'se smart. :auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back