USMB Old/New rules. Pay 'Tention

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Knock it off with abusing Coyote. Y'all treat her like a middle eastern man beating the crap out of a woman because she's a woman. Shame on you. Would you treat your mother that way? Grandma? Daughter? Wife? So what if her opinons are different from yours. And so what if it pisses you off so bad you want to spit. Swallow and treat her as a lady. Note: she NEVER hits below the belt but y'all sure beat on her below hers. Just stop it.
She's a confirmed lying pos.
No. She believes what she thinks and says. Big difference. Resolution? Put her on iggie...then you won't see her "lying" pos words, right?

And here I was thinking you might be great as a temp mod cuz you are funny and have a way of smoothing out some rough posts/remarks made by others. So sad. (Insert sad face here).
You think Mikey would make a great mod?

tenor (13).gif

I wanna be a mod so I can ban Admiral Poop Deck and Tommy Tainant.
What's wrong with Admiral? TommyTaint, I can understand. Admiral seems ok tho. Or what am I missing? Should I know? Nah. Never mind.
They keep sending me dick pics. But don't tell anyone. Admiral could use his testy satchel as a nap sack. Do you have any idea what 75 year old man balls look like? Vile.
Any who.
In other words you are a sock.
Wow, there is a name I haven't seen in a while. Good to see you're still kicking. :disbelief:

What's wrong with Admiral? TommyTaint, I can understand. Admiral seems ok tho. Or what am I missing? Should I know? Nah. Never mind.
They keep sending me dick pics. But don't tell anyone. Admiral could use his testy satchel as a nap sack. Do you have any idea what 75 year old man balls look like? Vile.
Any who.
I was wondering about that the first time I read his name…and read it again breaking it down phonetically… kind of why I just didn’t stop by the local meet and greet when I first read his name. He’s well read with an agenda. A sock eh?

Any who.
I was wondering about that the first time I read his name…and read it again breaking it down phonetically… kind of why I just didn’t stop by the local meet and greet when I first read his name. He’s well read with an agenda. A sock eh?
And Kind of feminine trying to be masculine. Hmmm

Can't be pigman. He spells too well. And hasn't outted himself yet cuz he LOVES to do that, like a dumbass. Could be BoopPoop....but it hasn't been nasty enough yet. Although "lack-having-a-man" fits. lol

Time will tell. It always does. :)

Maybe this thread should be moved to rubber room or badlands. It's kinda off kelter now, ain't it?

Any who.

I can't control what you do but if it were me, I definitely would report them or ignore them or something. That's totally disgusting, creepy, and uncalled for.
You are one of the main problems. REPORT REPORT REPORT. Ever since you showed up with your magic plastic wand, you've been a pain in the ass.
She put her wand WHERE again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back