me in my 20's
rsz_filing.jpg

me in my 30's
tbeingsilly.jpg

me in my 40's
rsz_22hpklyr.jpg

me in my 50's
tdrift.jpg
Hey, no fair! The rest of us are getting older. You're not aging at all.
I'm getting old too. Now that I hit my 50s I can really feel it.
yeah, like a very fine wine.

Lets see if I did this right from Google Drive.

Me...much MUCH much younger...in Maui, with two boobs instead of the one I have now thanks to the damn breast cancer.

1zwf80x.jpg
I'd love to see more.
Gracie is one of the best human beings you can meet. I wish we lived closer I'd hang at her house all day watching TV and get stoned. Lol
Well, if you two do manage a get-together, I'll accept an invite. In a non-plutonic way, of course.

Lets see if I did this right from Google Drive.

Me...much MUCH much younger...in Maui, with two boobs instead of the one I have now thanks to the damn breast cancer.

1zwf80x.jpg
I'd love to see more.
Gracie is one of the best human beings you can meet. I wish we lived closer I'd hang at her house all day watching TV and get stoned. Lol
Well, if you two do manage a get-together, I'll accept an invite. In a non-plutonic way, of course.
We are feisty ladies lol

Wait, I managed to get my double negatives backward! LOL

I meant in a platonic way, of course.

drifter

Giving my niece and nephew a shooting lesson

View attachment 292396

I loved introducing my nephews from yankee land to firearms.
Their Mother was mortified which made it even better!!!

That's one of the great things in life. You've given them something that will pay dividends long into the future. The young man in my picture is now in the coast guard (he was in training in that pic, which was from earlier this year)

Last edited:
me in my 20's
rsz_filing.jpg

me in my 30's
tbeingsilly.jpg

me in my 40's
rsz_22hpklyr.jpg

me in my 50's
tdrift.jpg

If you were wearing Doc Martins with a flannel shirt tied around your waist in that pic from your 20s, you look just like 3 of my ex girlfriends lol. What can I say, I was partial to the look!

Last edited:
This is me on the left, probably in the summer of 1974 I was 15 my friend and I were holidaying at Newquay in Cornwall. In those days I was fit as a butchers dog, I could run all day, literally.
You and I are of age then. In '74 I was just shy of 14.

I'll be 59 in a couple of weeks.

Forum List

Back