Zone1 USMB is being hidden

I switched browsers and lost my link to USMB

Went to my search engine and found it difficult to find the link...lots of articles on usmb but the link was hidden away as in hard to find.
It might be because you used the "USMB" acronym rather than spelling out "United states message boards". It was number 1 on my google search.

Ah I see....thanks.

Do you know how to put sites in your favorites bar? Then copy this link www.usmessageboard.com

Put it into the URL window at the top of your browser and GO there. Then press the "favorites" button. Might have to do a little tango to get it into your "favorites bar".

That link is our web address. It always gets you here no matter HOW badly the companies on your computer want to update and screw up things.

Do you know how to put sites in your favorites bar? Then copy this link www.usmessageboard.com

Put it into the URL window at the top of your browser and GO there. Then press the "favorites" button. Might have to do a little tango to get it into your "favorites bar".

That link is our web address. It always gets you here no matter HOW badly the companies on your computer want to update and screw up things.
Oh I have it in my bookmarks on my new browser....still organizing my new browser. thanks

The board is basically a conspiracy theorist message board at this point. Google et. al. are right to relegate it to the infowars area of whatever romper-romish dustbin they have.

The board is basically a conspiracy theorist message board at this point. Google et. al. are right to relegate it to the infowars area of whatever romper-romish dustbin they have.
Great. When will you be leaving so we can get back in Google's good graces?

Great. When will you be leaving so we can get back in Google's good graces?
Google is way too politically correct for the more astute....jackasses like you would be much happier on one of the liberal boards.

Google is way too politically correct for the more astute....jackasses like you would be much happier on one of the liberal boards.
I think it might be wise for you to learn how a message board works...i.e. my comment wasn't addressed to you.

Forum List

Back