Zone1 It Would Be Helpful…

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
In order to have a clue what you’re talking about… By letting the recipient know who the sender is; such that they may inquire. Or at least, let the given poster know exactly what post was deleted. What’s with the mystery man routine, coupled with no adjoining information? Is a poster supposed to hound every mod on the board, most of whom have no idea what you’re talking about; until you stumble across the one who knows? And maybe they’ll shine some light on it?

Much like the Democratic party, they are disjointed, living in their own little realities, with no professional or ethical conduct of any kind.

Even if you did receive a notification of some kind, you wouldn't understand what the hell it was about, as they wouldn't give you any details on what they did, why they did it, or even give you a warning about it.

Much like the Democratic party, they are disjointed, living in their own little realities, with no professional or ethical conduct of any kind.

Even if you did receive a notification of some kind, you wouldn't understand what the hell it was about, as they wouldn't give you any details on what they did, why they did it, or even give you a warning about it.
Indeed. It’s just confusing more than anything. It doesn’t even serve as an object lesson when you don’t even know what was deleted.

Anonymous Voice: “Psst! Hey! I deleted something of yours… “

And, poof! They’re gone. And you’re just left scratching your head wondering “what the fuck was that”?

In general, everybody needs to improve their behaviour so the moderators won't think it's just a futile effort to moderate.

If that could happen then maybe the staff would find it worthwhile to correct a lot more than just that.

Indeed. It’s just confusing more than anything. It doesn’t even serve as an object lesson when you don’t even know what was deleted.

Anonymous Voice: “Psst! Hey! I deleted something of yours… “

And, poof! They’re gone. And you’re just left scratching your head wondering “what the fuck was that”?
I never have to wonder.

I always just know who it is because in 95% of the cases, it is the same mod.

Forum List

Back