Zone1 One of the great things about USMB...

You know that today millions are purging their social media of any mention of forcing vaccinations on Americans "to save lives!".
Uh-huh. And what else did the voices tell you that people were doing?
But here on USMB...there is no purge available. That is a fantastic feature IMO.
Then surely you'll be able to show us all those people doing that. You say the posts are there, so you have no excuse not to do so. Unless you were just lying about such posts existing.

This is where you run. Please proceed.

Last edited:
Uh-huh. And what else did the voices tell you that people were doing.

Then surely you'll be able to show us all those people. You say the posts are there, so you have no excuse not to do so. Unless you were just lying about such posts existing.

This is where you run. Please proceed.
Just pick a thread on vaccine mandates ...

1656281039807.png

They should not be purged.

They should be given FALSE VACCINE INFORMATION TAGS (with explanation) at the beginning of every thread.

That way people can see what was going on in the future as a reference.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 662654

They should not be purged.

They should be given FALSE VACCINE INFORMATION TAGS (with explanation) at the beginning of every thread.

That way people can see what was going on in the future as a reference.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Sad to see the hundreds of thousands of deaths due to those who spread anti-vac misinformation

Just pick a thread on vaccine mandates ...
Then why don't you show us the posts?

You also can run now.

And by the way, I'm sorry to inform you that all positions in my pout-stalker clique are currently full. We'll keep your application on file. Given how often COVID takes antivaxxers, I'd say your chances to get in soon are good, should you survive that long.

Yeah, you people are responsible for tens of thousands of needless deaths.

We saved about a million lives, and we're very proud of that.

Yes, we know your death-cult will hate us forever for that. We're fine with that. We know you might try to kill us. Again, fine. Saving lives takes precedence. The hundreds of thousands killed by your propaganda didn't deserve to die, even if many of them were stupid and brainwashed.

Then why don't you show us the posts?

You also can run now.

And by the way, I'm sorry to inform you that all positions in my pout-stalker clique are currently full. We'll keep your application on file. Given how often COVID takes antivaxxers, I'd say your chances to get in soon are good, should you survive that long.
I just gave them to ya Dude.

Where have you been for the last two years?

If you got through those 2000 posts...here's some more for ya...

And these are just the ones with more than 100 posts...

Sad to see the hundreds of thousands of deaths due to those who spread anti-vac misinformation

Yep! all those dead seniors in NY from this..

Yep they all died from misinformation.

This far left talking point has been debunked over and over. Yet you continue to spread this far left misinformation based on your cult telling you to do it.

Yep! all those dead seniors in NY from this..

Yep they all died from misinformation.

This far left talking point has been debunked over and over. Yet you continue to spread this far left misinformation based on your cult telling you to do it.
Who instructed Gov Cuomo to do otherwise with an unknown deadly disease?

Monday Morning Quarterbacking

Forum List

Back