Using your mine

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
When you talk your cup begins to fill, Depending on how criticized you are for drawing attention to yourself determines how fast it fills and spills into other's.

If it is made obvious that your emotions are spilling into others or influencing a feeling in the head and thoughts, then the feeling won't be felt. People also have the ability to just ignore others and their emotional behaviour. Some times it is strong like when there 's a hot chick and you just walked into a place. Your cup fill up fast when you see her! Or if you screw up your voice a lot not on purpose but you have poor control over it when speaking, your cup can begin to fill fast.

I don't own a mine. And if a hot chick walked into the bar, I wouldn't take her to a mine, I'd buy her a drink.
You always have the ability to ignore other people. The human instinct though...is NOT to ignore people but to engage them..especially when they grate against your senses.

I think there is an analogy or metaphor in there somewhere.

I don't own a mine. And if a hot chick walked into the bar, I wouldn't take her to a mine, I'd buy her a drink.
You always have the ability to ignore other people. The human instinct though...is NOT to ignore people but to engage them..especially when they grate against your senses.
That's a fact Jack.

A Mine is a terrible thing to waste

1640191834582.jpeg

Forum List

Back