Mask Snobbery

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Stopped at the dealership today to get the inspection sticker on my new Nissan leaf.

When I walked into the customer's lounge to get a free coffee I noticed I was the only person not wearing a mask. Immediately all eyes were on me. Eyes of terror. Lol....

The lead story on the news was the Exxon Mobil refinery fire. I sat down squarely in front of the TV on one of the nicer lounge couches. A 40ish woman dressed in a business suit..not bad looking by the way....Immediately fixed her gaze upon my bare face. She gathered up her stuff.. her laptop.. her pocketbook.. her coffee.. and moved with an annoyed huffiness as far away as she could move without leaving the room.

I cannot tell you how exhilarating that feeling of power is! I tell you I'm absolutely addicted to it! I wanted to strike up a conversation with a fellow over the refinery fire noting that I think it was the third one this year that has struck a gasoline refinery. "Another dollar a gallon" I said...as he backed away from me morbidly, nervously and also somewhat annoyed...rudely saying nothing... Hahaha

Ahhh!!!! It's a Godlike feeling of freedom! Standing high above the mere mortals! To gaze down on their servile shame! To be free from the ignorance of mask obedience!

It's a life-changing experience!

Jo

Last edited:
Nah..... I'm unvaccinated, unaffected, unmasked and unafraid. She on the other hand is living in prison.
My personal mask policy is to carry in my pocket an open loop mesh mask with 3/8" diameter hole size. Super see through. I NEVER wear a mask anywhere, but I have my mask ready and will politely comply if confronted by a mask policy enforcer. I find that it is very rare that I am confronted.

Only exception was Costco who is requires masks to shop. We cut up that card.
Just wear it around your chin like the Costco employees do. Very few mask policies specify where or how masks are worn. Usually the extent of mask policies is simply "masks required", which means you can wear it how you like.

Only real confrontation outside of work for a mask was at the bank. Went in without a mask with my wife to withdraw money. My wife has issues wearing them.....still does and has actually passed out from them at times.........Anyways.....They went postal on us.........I stated my wife will not be wearing a mask period due to medical conditions............

They said the or else word and it got real enough for the FAT Security Guard eating twinkees to come out as I gave the lady a piece of my mind.

Well we withdrew or money without the police getting involved but it got REAL UGLY.

Just wear it around your chin like the Costco employees do. Very few mask policies specify where or how masks are worn. Usually the extent of mask policies is simply "masks required", which means you can wear it how you like.
NAH. This is a deep red state and the mask mandates never were really done throughout the plannedemic. Most wore them on their chin anyways. It's never been about safety. It's been about control and power.

Let's see, yesterday I was at my local morning eatery, a pawn shop, and then a gun shop. I never noticed anyone wearing a mask.....Then again they are all pretty much local bastions of freedom out here in the semi-hinterlands.

LOL, I'm sure that the NOtVA blue-burb house-fraus are all freaked-out by now.....What a difference 50 miles makes. ;)

Nah..... I'm unvaccinated, unaffected, unmasked and unafraid. She on the other hand is living in prison.

ticky tocky knuckledragger.

if not *you* - someone *you* know.

prison? unless you live in a deep red knuckledragging state - then it's also counting down until *you* are a pariah.

Let's see, yesterday I was at my local morning eatery, a pawn shop, and then a gun shop. I never noticed anyone wearing a mask.....Then again they are all pretty much local bastions of freedom out here in the semi-hinterlands.

LOL, I'm sure that the NOtVA blue-burb house-fraus are all freaked-out by now.....What a difference 50 miles makes. ;)

LOL! ^^^ THERE'S^^^ one now!

justoffal said:
Ahhh!!!! It's a Godlike feeling of freedom! Standing high above the mere mortals! To gaze down on their servile shame! To be free from the ignorance of mask obedience!

I gotta tell ya. YOU are right. I can clear a whole aisle and have it to myself with just a few coughs. The asians in particular run as if their lives depend on it. Not happening so much now as it did in the early days of the scamdemic though.

I gotta tell ya. YOU are right. I can clear a whole aisle and have it to myself with just a few coughs. The asians in particular run as if their lives depend on it. Not happening so much now as it did in the early days of the scamdemic though.

lol .. just looking at yer sig says it all.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........................

Forum List

Back