USA vs Japan for baseball title

I saw a couple innings of a semifinal game the other night at the stadium in Miami they are playing tonight in. When the Marlins play, the stadium is near vacant.

Cubans are gonna clean the jap's clocks in baseball.

Japanese play some good ball, don't get me wrong, but we has diversity in America and people here are bigger and stronger.

Cubans are gonna clean the jap's clocks in baseball.

Well, that didn't happen.

Japanese play some good ball, don't get me wrong, but we has diversity in America and people here are bigger and stronger.

And again, that didn't happen. Japs win 3-2. One of our best hitters the last decade struck out by the best baseball player alive today to end the game.

Shohei Ohtani is the best baseball player on the planet today, and maybe the best ever to play in the history of the game. He's just completely bad ass.

I don’t like mlb but this is a fun event

Baseball just evolved. We always thought the best baseball players were in America when the reality is, most of our MLB players are from South America. Sports are a beautiful thing. This is a boom to every South American country. Now they can have a team representing them in International Baseball.

MLB just got smaller. A lot less important if you know what I mean. If my state's team, the Tigers, win a world serial that's great! But we can all root for USA even if our MLB team sucks.

I hope this tournament happens every year from now on. I loved it too.

I used to also think that Asians were good at baseball when they were kids, because of the Little League World Series, but then they couldn't compete when they got older. Turns out they can.

Baseball just evolved. We always thought the best baseball players were in America when the reality is, most of our MLB players are from South America. Sports are a beautiful thing. This is a boom to every South American country. Now they can have a team representing them in International Baseball.

MLB just got smaller. A lot less important if you know what I mean. If my state's team, the Tigers, win a world serial that's great! But we can all root for USA even if our MLB team sucks.

Yeah, world serial, moron. :abgg2q.jpg:

Most mlb players are American by far. About 25% are Foreign.
They also count foreign as just being born in another country so be raised in the USA = Foreign. Strange. It's overwhelmingly Dominicans and Venezuelans. They count Puerto Rico as Foreign also, very strange.

its every 3 to 4 years.....

The Japanese are into baseball and rock and roll these days.

Japan is more into baseball than Americans are. I lived there for 4 years. There's a national high school baseball tournament in summer that's must-see TV. In fact it's televised on national TV. It's basically their version of March Madness. High school kids, 16-18 years old, play in front of 50,000 screaming fans and in front of millions of viewers at home. Even minor leaguers here don't deal with that kind of pressure.

Further I say Dominicans are defacto non foreigners considering every MLB franchise has their own recruiting development and facilities operations there. It's like how European soccer does it. It's basically MLB minor league operations down there.

Further I say Dominicans are defacto non foreigners considering every MLB franchise has their own recruiting development and facilities operations there. It's like how European soccer does it. It's basically MLB minor league operations down there.
Every Domincan I ever met was cool AF. How they do it across the river from Haitians, I'll never know; And that ain't my business.
Not every Haitian I ever met was cool AF. :nono:
Some are evil pieces of shit. A good bullet would be the best thing for them, before they hurt someone innocent.

Now I had a very nice friend when I was younger that was Haitian, and his grandma was cool AF, but his father was very bad. His grandma never saw

what his father did, I don't think. That man was not right in the head.

He held my friend's little brother's hand to a full-on stove burner. It blistered the poor boy.

Man, all that there was messed up.

His dad had big biceps; He was a POS. In light of what he did to them? I wouldn't mind killing him to this day.

That may not be the half of it, and them sweet boys did not deserve anything remotely like that.

They were so sweet n nice. They introduced me to Dr. Hook and "Mama's got a Squeezebox".

We used to play games, baseball, all kinds of stuff.

Ofc when it came to baseball, I had to break the neighbor's windows; Because FML.

Most of my childhood was spent mowing peoples' grass to pay for windows I had broken.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back