USA Today awards ‘Woman of the Year’ honor to transgender Democrat.

Lol. I know the drill. ANY deviance from the trans playbook is looked at as anti-trans.
No that is not accurate to say. First of all, what is the “trans playbook”? Secondly, I am willing to entertain different opinions and protocols with regard to the medical and psychological treatment of trans people , and there are legitimate differences. What is anti trans is when someone like McHugh takes a ridged , ideologically based position that all trans people should be treated like mental cases and that no one should transition. That flies in the face of the vast majority of research and established best practices . He and the Heritage Foundation are highly biased and rabidly anti LGBT as I have proven

And may you suddenly grow a brain cell so you don't sound like such an idiot.

Hint: you can't be arrogant if you have a dis-ease. Did you ever see a "Cancer Pride" parade? Well, there you go. People with illnesses (biological, mental, or otherwise) don't prance around in their undies foisting their illnesses on others.
But I have seen Moronic Bigot Parades . Ever been to a Proud Boys event? Bet you have been. Now there is disease on parade!

No that is not accurate to say. First of all, what is the “trans playbook”? Secondly, I am willing to entertain different opinions and protocols with regard to the medical and psychological treatment of trans people , and there are legitimate differences. What is anti trans is when someone like McHugh takes a ridged , ideologically based position that all trans people should be treated like mental cases and that no one should transition. That flies in the face of the vast majority of research and established best practices . He and the Heritage Foundation are highly biased and rabidly anti LGBT as I have proven
You have only proven that McHugh is rational and logical. THATS what I mean about not following the trans playbook.

That's you opinion. Ask a trans person who has been denied gender affirming care . See if they think that McHugh is rational and logical.
I would assume that a sick person would feel that way. Since gender affirming care does not work, it is a moot point.

Conclusions: Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

I would assume that a sick person would feel that way. Since gender affirming care does not work, it is a moot point.

Conclusions: Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.
This does not support McHugh's extreme view that no one should undergo reassignment surgery. It compares the suicide rate of those who transition to the general population. It makes no mention of the relative suicide rate of trans people who did not, or were not allowed to transition.

Furthermore it does not address the issue of exactly why these people kill themselves. You would like to conclude that transitioning does not ameliorate their emotional pain. However, the study states that transitioning does alleviate gender dysphoria. I have said that trans people suffer a lot of pain and indignities that are inflicted upon the by those who reject and ridicule then, regardless of whether or not they transitioned

Lastly, they study says that gender reassignment may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism. The operative word is SUFFICE. It means that it is not, in and of itself enough to address the needs of transpeople. It is not saying that transitioning is never appropriate. I agree with the conclusion that more psychiatric research is needed. There must be a multi faceted and flexible approach. Not a one size fits all extreme stance

This does not support McHugh's extreme view that no one should undergo reassignment surgery. It compares the suicide rate of those who transition to the general population. It makes no mention of the relative suicide rate of trans people who did not, or were not allowed to transition.

Furthermore it does not address the issue of exactly why these people kill themselves. You would like to conclude that transitioning does not ameliorate their emotional pain. However, the study states that transitioning does alleviate gender dysphoria. I have said that trans people suffer a lot of pain and indignities that are inflicted upon the by those who reject and ridicule then, regardless of whether or not they transitioned

Lastly, they study says that gender reassignment may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism. The operative word is SUFFICE. It means that it is not, in and of itself enough to address the needs of transpeople. It is not saying that transitioning is never appropriate. I agree with the conclusion that more psychiatric research is needed. There must be a multi faceted and flexible approach. Not a one size fits all extreme stance
What it is saying is that TRANSITIONING DOESN'T WORK.

They still have mental problems. And that logically tells me that their problem is not transitioning.

Rubbish. The studies are fake, and the fact is you sicko freaks could care less about real objective research and will obstruct it in any way possible studies that don't produce PC conclusions.

But I have seen Moronic Bigot Parades . Ever been to a Proud Boys event? Bet you have been. Now there is disease on parade!

lol many of the FBI informants sent to spy on them are going to testify for the defense. Seems your 'antifa' thuggz were the criminals, but we already knew that.

Forum List

Back