USA to get Truss-ed after Republicans win the midterms and therefor "blamed" for collapse

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I could be wrong, I almost hope I'm wrong but...

This is the worst shape the USA has ever been. The Dow is up atm, but the underlying economic fundamentals are horrific. Not counting WWIII, I believe that the US treasury market will seize up from lack of liquidity and then collapse the Dow and all other markets -- but only after the Republicans take control of Congress.

It's the EXACT SAMER PLAYBOOK used to oust and discredit Liz Truss and "Conservatives" in England.

I'm willing to bet it will be repeated here

All the gop can do for two years is cut Tater's money off. Of course the dems will try the tired old trick of shutting the .gov down.....Nobody will care.

If the gop proposes/passes good single issue bills that helps Americans and if the dems filibuster or Tater vetos them then folks will see that.

Dems need to move to the center, play ball, or die.....I suspect they will double down on stupid though. That's how they roll.

This is the worst shape the USA has ever been. The Dow is up atm, but the underlying economic fundamentals are horrific. Not counting WWIII, I believe that the US treasury market will seize up from lack of liquidity and then collapse the Dow and all other markets -- but only after the Republicans take control of Congress.

It's the EXACT SAMER PLAYBOOK used to oust and discredit Liz Truss and "Conservatives" in England.

To be fair, Truss is a total idjit and the British "conservatives" are in total disarray......Outside of Farage, not a one of them knows whether to feed, fuck, fight, flee, shit or go blind.

We're quickly approaching half of the GOP members who won't take that kind of media narrative driven bullshit, and the ones who will acquiesce to such premises are rapidly losing all credibility.

We will certainly see.

To be fair, Truss is a total idjit and the British "conservatives" are in total disarray......Outside of Farage, not a one of them knows whether to feed, fuck, fight, flee, shit or go blind.

We're quickly approaching half of the GOP members who won't take that kind of media narrative driven bullshit, and the ones who will acquiesce to such premises are rapidly losing all credibility.

We will certainly see.
The perfect setup would be to have the WEF branch of the Republicans shutdown the government so the Fed, et al could complete the collapse - and blame Republicans

The Big Collapse is coming, no matter what at this point. 40 years of fiat policy, endless wars, disastrous green energy policies, and now Biden driving us over the edge. We had a four year delay in it with President Trump.

You evidently missed the 1970-1980's and the 1930s...

Forum List

Back