USA needs a Police Officer DRAFT! That will "fix" law enforcement

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
How could I have not thought of this before.

Like the military. ...police in America should have a draft. Yep. Upon turning 22...every citizen is in the pool. Or like Israel...everyone does 2 years. You get drafted...you MUST do 4 years in a town like Ferguson.

So then...all you cop haters can show us how its done. When you encounter a 300 pound violent mentally ill person, who may even have a weapon, you can use your ninja skills to subdue him like Steven Seagal!!! You can go hug everyone and be super duper kind and patient....and take many many extra risks to be sure you arent "quick on the trigger".

Yep. A police draft. We need this.

I've always thought a draft into some kind of community service would be a good idea. Shunt that energy into something positive instead of shipping young people off to war.

This could be one such outlet, although I don't think it would be easy finding enough Fergusons to go around.

I've always thought a draft into some kind of community service would be a good idea. Shunt that energy into something positive instead of shipping young people off to war.

This could be one such outlet, although I don't think it would be easy finding enough Fergusons to go around.

Most police departments are short staffed.

Guys like DontTazeMeBro and Nutz and Acreoplolis.......put em in uniform and send them out to handle calls with mental psychos and violent thugs and the whole lot. They can show us what REAL policing looks like!

They're too cowardly to volunteer for such work...so we'd have to draft them.

I suspect if we actually had such a random-citizen contingent out there, situations like Fergusons would never get a chance to generate.

I figured that's your point here, yes?

I suspect if we actually had such a random-citizen contingent out there, situations like Fergusons would never get a chance to generate.

I think itd be worse. Most people wouldnt dare face some of the situations cops face so they'd be even quicker on the trigger.

But...it'd give these cop haters a chance to show us how real policing looks!

I think itd be worse. Most people wouldnt dare face some of the situations cops face so they'd be even quicker on the trigger.

But...it'd give these cop haters a chance to show us how real policing looks!

If that's not your point... don't you think a citizen (or part-citizen) police force would temper the social divisions we have now?
Don't you think it would lead to the lumpen proletariat looking at that police force more as people like themselves?

Don't you think that "pig" attitude is at the root of that division?

I noticed while traveling around Ireland a completely different attitude toward the Garda (police). They were regarded very much as public servants there to assist the community, rather than as authority figures to be feared and avoided. They weren't viewed with the suspicion we have here. Nothing like it.

And they don't carry guns. That prolly helps.

So ultimately those situations to which you allude, I suspect they might stop existing. That's why I find the idea interesting.

Hey c'mon. This thread gonna die? We got a worthy idea on the table.

Maybe folks don't wanna discuss it because there's no downside.

Nudge nudge bumpity bump

Like the military. ...police in America should have a draft. Yep. Upon turning 22...every citizen is in the pool. Or like Israel...everyone does 2 years. You get drafted...you MUST do 4 years in a town like Ferguson.

So then...all you cop haters can show us how its done. When you encounter a 300 pound violent mentally ill person, who may even have a weapon, you can use your ninja skills to subdue him like Steven Seagal!!! You can go hug everyone and be super duper kind and patient....and take many many extra risks to be sure you arent "quick on the trigger".

Dude...just stop. Your pathetic trolling long ago stopped being entertaining and is now merely tiresome.

Hey c'mon. This thread gonna die? We got a worthy idea on the table.

Maybe folks don't wanna discuss it because there's no downside.

Nudge nudge bumpity bump

No, there is no "worthy idea" here...just more of Barney Fife's incessant, mindless trolling.

Dude...just stop. Your pathetic trolling long ago stopped being entertaining and is now merely tiresome.

--- then I read who posted this.

I'm hoping to be able to stop laughing by the end of the month. That's my goal.

-- posted from the fetal position on the floor while gasping for breath using Guffaw-a-Talk®

Last edited:

I'd favour allowing 500,000 Sikhs in to man police forces.

Why 500,000? :eusa_think:

Lets see, we keep lowering standards and getting worse results......makes ya go hhhmmmmmmmmmm

Why 500,000? :eusa_think:
Easier to type than 582,945.

Forum List

Back