USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

But Trump didn't give the lazy black man his free stuff or kiss their ass.
No he gave them stuff much better >>

• taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
  • lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history
  • 4 million Americans off food stamps,
    vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever
  • highest median wage in US history .
    $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
  • . created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities

• Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.
1633038081825.png

The commies are trying to advance their agenda. They even wanted to make it national that everybody vote by mail to get more politically ignorant to vote. Before they lose power in 22 I suspect they will try for blanket amnesty to bring in more voters to their side. It would explain why they are doing very little to stop invaders today.
The illegals are voting without the amnesty. They have been for decades. No citizenship proof requirement for voting in any state.

You are a coward. You wont do anything.
There was a study done on many of the people arrested for Jan 6. Turns out they had one concern that they shared more than any other concern. It wasn't "the steal", it was "The Great Replacement".

That's what has pushed these people off the rails like this. Look at this thread.

Oh horseshit. The bulk of the partisans on either side have no ideology. Ideologically, parties swap sides on issues as the wind blows, and precious few even notice. This is exactly what I'm talking about. For most people, the divide is a matter of brand loyalty and has nothing, at all, to do with "schools of thought".
This could not be more incorrect if that had been the objective. Practically everything Democrats and Republicans do, is exactly opposite of one another.

There was a study done on many of the people arrested for Jan 6. Turns out they had one concern that they shared more than any other concern. It wasn't "the steal", it was "The Great Replacement".

That's what has pushed these people off the rails like this. Look at this thread.
This thread is ON the rails. What is off the rails, is our US society as it is.

Great! Hopefully they'll see a prison cell as well! The more the merrier!

It's going to happen either way. What do you think the Democrats are after by allowing all these minority illegals into the country? Once whites are a minority they will have a single-party government, except it won't be the government you want. If we are to have a single-party government no matter what, at least if it's a government that agrees with your views, you're ahead of the game.
Of course that is the idea >>

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

That is banging one's head against the wall. The time has come. Democrats and Reoublicans are more different than France and England.:banghead:

Too much unecessary strife. Why put up with it ?:dunno:
Exactly. Next time instead of January 6th, plan something bigger so more of your dumb asses get thrown in jail with longer sentences. Do society a favor. Instead of 1,000 arrests, go for 10,000 arrests next time. Go big!

A weak excuse for embracing single-party government. Again, if that's all we can - fuck it, the American experiment is over.

To be clear, I don't believe that. I think you're just making excuses for fascism, and I'll have no part of it.
You're going off on a tangent. There is no reason to believe that just because Democrats & Republicans each create a nation that has a distinctive culture (as all nations are supposed to be), that those nations would be fascist.

You think you have to have 2 totally opposite culture squabbling with each other all the time, to avoid fascism ?

Exactly. Next time instead of January 6th, plan something bigger so more of your dumb asses get thrown in jail with longer sentences. Do society a favor. Instead of 1,000 arrests, go for 10,000 arrests next time. Go big!
1633039358191.png

Get on topic, or get out of the thread.

Hey I'm all about people like you staying amongst your own kind. Glad you like it in Florida.
No fires all summer. No floods/mudslides all winter. Ocean surf mild, and water is warm. Housing prices low. Super bowl champs in Tampa. :biggrin:

Glad you agree with us being among our own kind, but don't just tell me. Write your congressman.

Forum List

Back