USA has no other choice

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The Trumpsters have completely discredited themselves. They dropped all masks: they supported same-sex marriage at the federal legislative level. The left was given a chance, but as usual they crap and drove the country into the deepest crisis.

What remains?

Only the revival of the GOP and the Reagan policy

• Banned
You should stop posting about things you know nothing about. As a propagandist you are an abject failure.
Fuck off moron.

This site is also being taken over by the Trumpster leftists. Previously, there was no such censorship in favor of the left trumpists

Fuck off moron.

This site is also being taken over by the Trumpster leftists. Previously, there was no such censorship in favor of the left trumpists
You sound like an idiot who has never read a book. Use the correct terms and descriptions for our various political factions if you want to be taken seriously.

• Banned
You yourself admitted that you are autistic. Why should I prove something to you? leave me alone

• Banned
images

You yourself admitted that you are autistic. Why should I prove something to you? leave me alone
Leave you alone? Are you shitting me? Leave America alone if you can't take criticism. Every one of your posts is like someone viewing the world through the wrong end of a telescope.

yes, fuck off moron
Fuck off back to your own country where you can't criticize the government without getting your door kicked in. Take out your own piece of shit dictator and then worry about what is going on here.

Fuck off back to your own country where you can't criticize the government without getting your door kicked in. Take out your own piece of shit dictator and then worry about what is going on here.
In general, it cannot be said that criticism is generally prohibited, there are no such laws.

You are more free. But if the situation continues it will be the same.

Everyone knows that Americans are being actively deprived of their rights, the situation with vaccination Nazism is no different from a European prison. This is an occasion to reflect on the words of Reagan.

If we were a free nation, Jan. 6 would not be promoted as an Insurrectionists event. And it wasn't.

Forum List

Back