US training Ukraine forces, US Senators visits Ukraine, Russia bombs US weapons in Ukraine - things are escalating

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
So US Press Secretary Kirby announces that we are training the Ukraine military on April 29. Democrat clowns led by dingbats Pelosi and Schtiff go into Ukraine on May 1 where one of them states, “The United States of America is in this to win, and we will stand with Ukraine until victory is won,”. On May 2, Russia takes out a military airfield in Ukraine and brags that it was loaded with arms from the US.

We are doing everything we can to provoke a broader war, short of engaging with troops.

Last edited:
Not going to be long before the US has boots on the ground in Ukraine.....sadly. IMO
Let's Go Brandon
When that happens, the clock will begin ticking down on civilization in general. No way Putin backs down from using a nuke to even the field for his forces. He may do it even without NATO boots on the ground. The fact that we are supplying and actively training Ukrainian troops in this war may eventually be enough.
There are more reports, daily, from Russian media where their citizens are being prepared for a wider war, including a nuclear component. Some wit on one of their programs said "at least WE will go to heaven".

Meanwhile, the globalist plan is gaining momentum. I live in a semi-rural area but it sits about halfway between two relatively large port cities on the Gulf Coast of Alabama and Florida. One of those ports is also a major Navy base where Naval aviators are trained. I could almost die contented if I lived long enough to hear that DC had been erased.

Not going to be long before the US has boots on the ground in Ukraine.....sadly. IMO
Let's Go Brandon
America already has, but not under their flag. There's a very good reason why it can't be official.

Ukraine forces are being depleted but they are being bolstered with plenty of mercenary soldiers. That and the huge supply of weapons that survive Russia's attempts to destroy those weapons, results in a force that can't be repelled or defeated by Russia.

That's the good news! But we all know there's bad news to come and that's where the debate begins.

Is it going to be possible to have a discussion here on this board, or is it all just too uncomfortable to contemplate?

Could you moderate the discussion for us so that it stays on track?

When that happens, the clock will begin ticking down on civilization in general. No way Putin backs down from using a nuke to even the field for his forces. He may do it even without NATO boots on the ground. The fact that we are supplying and actively training Ukrainian troops in this war may eventually be enough.
There are more reports, daily, from Russian media where their citizens are being prepared for a wider war, including a nuclear component. Some wit on one of their programs said "at least WE will go to heaven".

Meanwhile, the globalist plan is gaining momentum. I live in a semi-rural area but it sits about halfway between two relatively large port cities on the Gulf Coast of Alabama and Florida. One of those ports is also a major Navy base where Naval aviators are trained. I could almost die contented if I lived long enough to hear that DC had been erased.
You have to be right about no US boots on the ground in the Ukraine officially.

So here's a prediction: Russia taking too much punishment from a force that is growing to become superior, reacts by targetting a Nato country (Poland or Britain) with a highly destructive conventional weapons.

That results in a temporary ceasefire while all parties contemplate resorting to the decisive factor of nuclear weapons.

My conclusion: Nuclear weapons will be avoided, but will obviously still be on the table.

I won't predict any further than that.

Let's leave it for others to finish the story.

Bozo Biden and the Democrat Party would rather our country be reduced to ashes in a nuclear exchange with Russia, then allow the Republican's to return to political power.

Bozo Biden and the Democrat Party would rather our country be reduced to ashes in a nuclear exchange with Russia, then allow the Republican's to return to political power.
You're capable of better than that.

Does every discussion have to be spammed into oblivion?

Let's Go Brandon

Maybe we need a draft to thin out all the tranny purple haired blame America first pieces of shit.

You're capable of better than that.
Does every discussion have to be spammed into oblivion?
I'm not spamming.
I actually believe what I posted to be true.
We're slowly being dragged into a nuclear exchange over a country that 6 month ago most Americans's couldn't find on a map.
It's all about trying to make Biden look like a tough strong leader before the mid-term election.

Last edited:
With Trump exiled to Maralago, (and Russia's invasion my have sealed his political fate), it seems a bipartisan effort to push the "older" nato allies into a proxy war to end for the next couple of decades Russia's aim of reacquiring its empire, and Poland and the Baltics and the Czechs were on board from day 1.

It seems to me that Russia's best outcome militarily now is facing a years long insurgency by Ukraine into territory occupied by Russia, and nato is giving them artillery that can outrange the Russians. SoD Austen says we want to end this now, and still see Russia emasculated from further invasions (this #4 since the Soviet Union closed up shop). I don't think anyone outside of Russia wants more Ukranians to die or be injured, but no one should think for a minute that if Putin were not in charge, Russia would be less dangerous or less inclined towards massed slaughter.

I never thought the communists were, per se, the problem, and they might have been a "moderating" influence.

I'm not spamming.
I actually believe what I posted to be true.
We're being drug into a nuclear exchange over a country that 6 month ago most Americans's couldn't find on a map.
It's all about trying to make Biden look like a tough strong leader before the mid-term election.
I hear you and hoping I can believe you.

It would take a nuke to cleanse the diseases that run in that town. But the tentacles reach out from it very mightily and the snakes may not die with the head still cut off.

Houston and San Antonio will be first strikes along with D.C. and Chicago because of their strategic importance and then New York, Toronto, and L.A. …

With Trump exiled to Maralago, (and Russia's invasion my have sealed his political fate), it seems a bipartisan effort to push the "older" nato allies into a proxy war to end for the next couple of decades Russia's aim of reacquiring its empire, and Poland and the Baltics and the Czechs were on board from day 1.

It seems to me that Russia's best outcome militarily now is facing a years long insurgency by Ukraine into territory occupied by Russia, and nato is giving them artillery that can outrange the Russians. SoD Austen says we want to end this now, and still see Russia emasculated from further invasions (this #4 since the Soviet Union closed up shop). I don't think anyone outside of Russia wants more Ukranians to die or be injured, but no one should think for a minute that if Putin were not in charge, Russia would be less dangerous or less inclined towards massed slaughter.

I never thought the communists were, per se, the problem, and they might have been a "moderating" influence.
I disagree on several points but if you'r not addressing me, then I won't respond. If you are addressing me then you'll have to make that clear. There can be no exceptions for you.

Houston and San Antonio will be first strikes along with D.C. and Chicago because of their strategic importance and then New York, Toronto, and L.A. …
Cheyenne, Wyoming and a few similar mega launch sites before all of those.

The DC/Baltimore area will get at least seven nukes.....The closest one to me would be Mt. Weather and I give myself maybe a 60% chance that I would survive that one (barring a overshoot) because to crack that nut it going to have to be right good sized.

The DC/Baltimore area will get at least seven nukes.....The closest one to me would be Mt. Weather and I give myself maybe a 60% chance that I would survive that one (barring a overshoot) because to crack that nut it going to have to be right good sized.
You're out of your comfort zone today.
This stuff is starting to sink in through the skin of others too!

The Horrible Dangers of Pushing a US Proxy War in Ukraine.

A good analysis of the possibilities! And a couple of ideas explored that are likely new to most on this board.

Forum List

Back