US states you would never live in e

1) California- Bolshevik state of super rich elites , gangs , bums and illegals

2) New York - millions of pushy little people with big mouths . No way !! Plus it’s another Marxist state of hypocrites

3) Florida - a state of insane crazy folks with guns
Every week or day another vermin with a gun kills someone over nothing

4) Texas - Too many Rednecks and illegals !!

5) Mid West - every city is full of black thugs and gangs and the rest of the state is white trash
I am from Floor E. Da, and no we arent killing each other, like you think. Not like Chicago, San Fran, Seattle, NYC and other bastions of progressive love. We only kill those idiots who think they can come down here and start some shit.

Otherwise this is Floor E. Da. Now dont be Jealous....

View attachment 371140

I'd live in Florida. The beaches,the bitches and great fishing both fresh and saltwater.
Not to mention you can jump in your boat and be in the Bahamas in 2 or 3 hours.
and firefights have not been a problem since the 80's cocaine cowboys

Like anywhere else it's where you live that matters.
I sure as hell wouldnt live in the 4th ward here in Houston.

States that i would never live in for strictly political reasons

New York
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Delaware
Virginia
Connecticut
Massachutsetts
New Hampshire
Vermont
Maine
Michigan
Illinois
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Colorado
New Mexico
Nevada
California
Oregon
Washington
Hawaii

New York
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Delaware
Virginia
Connecticut
Massachutsetts [sic]
New Hampshire
Vermont
Maine
Michigan
Illinois
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Colorado
New Mexico
Nevada
California
Oregon
Washington
Hawaii
Kinda limiting your options, don't ya think?

It's "Massachusetts," by the way. It's an old Algonquin word meaning "Land of Many Super Bowls."

The Bible Belt so that leaves out many red southern states. I don't also like congestion, and I'm happy in MI.

I'd live in Florida. The beaches,the bitches and great fishing both fresh and saltwater

Sand fleas and land crabs.... almost as many Jewish cemeteries as Europe.

Like anywhere else...location,location...etc.
Already deal with sand fleas and land crabs here in Texas.
But the only way to get that crystal clear water here in Texas is to take a four hour drive south to Corpus Christie.
And then there's that 2 to 3 hour boat ride to the Bahamas...where of course you'll also encounter the sand fleas,and possibly the land crab.

Sounds pretty good to me.

I'd live in Florida. The beaches,the bitches and great fishing both fresh and saltwater

But the only way to get that crystal clear water here in Texas is to take a four hour drive south to Corpus Christie.
And then there's that 2 to 3 hour boat ride to the Bahamas...where of course you'll also encounter the sand fleas,and possibly the land crab.

Ask me again in December... I may be more inclined to share the beach with the fleas and crabs.

94092142-broken-ice-on-a-frozen-chicago-river.jpg

OP lists the 4 most popular states to live in as places he doesn’t want to live.

F485DF75-8E98-44A5-BBDF-35446C59D11B.png

Ask me again in December... I may be more inclined to share the beach with the fleas and crabs.

View attachment 371258

Freezing rivers fer fukes sake!!!?
Fuck All That!!!! The worst I've seen in Texas was 13 degees,at night,for a couple days.

View attachment 371258

Freezing rivers fer fukes sake!!!?
Fuck All That!!!! The worst I've seen in Texas was 13 degees,at night,for a couple days.

In exchange for frozen rivers, we have a very active arts and entertainment scene, some fabulous restaurants, and world class museums.

On the other hand, in mid-Winter, I'd willingly exchange them for Netflix, UberEats, and The Discovery Channel.

View attachment 371258
Is that Chicago ??

View attachment 371258
Is that Chicago ??

A facsimile.

You could probably blindfold people and drop them off in a pristine wilderness in any state in the Union. The point is that living in a state isn't the same as living in a notorious city usually run by crooked democrat party thugs. I like Ocean City Md. but I hate Baltimore. I like the U.P of Michigan but I hate Detroit.

Great Mistakes Illinois...............never live there..............hot and humid and cold as hell........And Chicago is a crime capital.............

That is one place I'd never live........stationed there twice temp............sucked.

New York
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Delaware
Virginia
Connecticut
Massachutsetts [sic]
New Hampshire
Vermont
Maine
Michigan
Illinois
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Colorado
New Mexico
Nevada
California
Oregon
Washington
Hawaii
Kinda limiting your options, don't ya think?

It's "Massachusetts," by the way. It's an old Algonquin word meaning "Land of Many Super Bowls."
0886424001449855290_filepicker.jpg

Times change and environments change. Times Square in New York City was once a rundown crime ridden armpit but it turned around to become a major tourist attraction under Mayor Giuliani. Today apparently it has regressed into a crime ridden ghost town courtesy of a Marxist democrat.

1) California- Bolshevik state of super rich elites , gangs , bums and illegals

2) New York - millions of pushy little people with big mouths . No way !! Plus it’s another Marxist state of hypocrites

3) Florida - a state of insane crazy folks with guns
Every week or day another vermin with a gun kills someone over nothing

4) Texas - Too many Rednecks and illegals !!

5) Mid West - every city is full of black thugs and gangs and the rest of the state is white trash

I'm not worried about the state so much... specific cities I wouldn't live in.

Forum List

Back