US states you would never live in e

Today apparently it has regressed into a crime ridden ghost town courtesy of a Marxist democrat.

My hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I went to New York City for a long weekend last October. Out hotel, Hotel Mela, was less than a block from 7th Avenue in Times Square. We loved being in midtown...

I have mostly lived in or around Cleveland. I have been to many states and have lived in Texas (Galveston), Florida, and Tennessee. I always land back in Ohio.

The weather is moderate. It rarely gets up to 90 in the summer or below 20 in the winter.

I bought a house in Cleveland and lived there for 30 years. It was in an all white neighborhood when I moved in and was about 80% black when I moved out, but that was not the reason I moved. When I moved in there was no lock on the door and I never bothered to put one in. I now live in a mixed burb and I have never had a problem with race.

It is just a comfortable place to live.

The states I lived in

Illinois~ born da bears
Tennessee- sucks
Georgia- sucks
North Carolina- sucks
South Carolina- Clemson rocks
Colorado- not bad
Wyoming- nice
Idaho- ok

Every State in our Union has good and bad elements, i.e. people and climate. I've been in 39 US States and the few I missed were The Dakotas, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Ohio, West Virginia, Alabama, Mississippi, New Mexico and Hawaii.

The best tasting tap water is in Manhattan, the worst in Reno.
The best restaurant food was in New Orleans, and the worst in S, Carolina (too salty and too sweet)
The best vistas too many to name; the worst, Nebraska, Iowa and Kansas.
The best climate, my backyard in CA; the worst the entire midwest.
The most friendly people, Georgia, and the least friendly New Yorkers and the worst Philadelphians (at any baseball, football or hockey game at any stadium in America).

I am going out tomorrow morning to shoot my FAL and M-14. God bless Florida!

1) California- Bolshevik state of super rich elites , gangs , bums and illegals

2) New York - millions of pushy little people with big mouths . No way !! Plus it’s another Marxist state of hypocrites

3) Florida - a state of insane crazy folks with guns
Every week or day another vermin with a gun kills someone over nothing

4) Texas - Too many Rednecks and illegals !!

5) Mid West - every city is full of black thugs and gangs and the rest of the state is white trash
I am from Floor E. Da, and no we arent killing each other, like you think. Not like Chicago, San Fran, Seattle, NYC and other bastions of progressive love. We only kill those idiots who think they can come down here and start some shit.

Otherwise this is Floor E. Da. Now dont be Jealous....

View attachment 371140

I'd live in Florida. The beaches,the bitches and great fishing both fresh and saltwater.
Not to mention you can jump in your boat and be in the Bahamas in 2 or 3 hours.
I lived in Tampa for 4 years. HUMID AS FUCK. Didn't bother me all that much since I was younger and in the military, stationed at MacDill AFB. But that was back in early '84 to late '87. The population in FL has exploded since then. Wouldn't be for me now, too many people, and I probably wouldn't like the humidity. The "beaches and bitches" were fun though. I loved the beach. The Gulf of Mexico beaches are some of the nicest ever, calm lapping waves, warm water, great sand... I still have relatives down there, a nephew, a niece and an ex brother in law.

Every State in our Union has good and bad elements, i.e. people and climate. I've been in 39 US States and the few I missed were The Dakotas, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Ohio, West Virginia, Alabama, Mississippi, New Mexico and Hawaii.

The best restaurant food was in New Orleans, and the worst in S, Carolina (too salty and too sweet)
The most friendly people, Georgia, and the least friendly New Yorkers and the worst Philadelphians (at any baseball, football or hockey game at any stadium in America).
I lived in Reno. Worked at Reno Harley Davidson. You don't drink the tap water unless you filter it. It is nasty.

I lived in Reno. Worked at Reno Harley Davidson. You don't drink the tap water unless you filter it. It is nasty.

Hey, We Agree.

1) California- Bolshevik state of super rich elites , gangs , bums and illegals

2) New York - millions of pushy little people with big mouths . No way !! Plus it’s another Marxist state of hypocrites

3) Florida - a state of insane crazy folks with guns
Every week or day another vermin with a gun kills someone over nothing

4) Texas - Too many Rednecks and illegals !!

5) Mid West - every city is full of black thugs and gangs and the rest of the state is white trash
I am from Floor E. Da, and no we arent killing each other, like you think. Not like Chicago, San Fran, Seattle, NYC and other bastions of progressive love. We only kill those idiots who think they can come down here and start some shit.

Otherwise this is Floor E. Da. Now dont be Jealous....

View attachment 371140

I'd live in Florida. The beaches,the bitches and great fishing both fresh and saltwater.
Not to mention you can jump in your boat and be in the Bahamas in 2 or 3 hours.
I lived in Tampa for 4 years. HUMID AS FUCK. Didn't bother me all that much since I was younger and in the military, stationed at MacDill AFB. But that was back in early '84 to late '87. The population in FL has exploded since then. Wouldn't be for me now, too many people, and I probably wouldn't like the humidity. The "beaches and bitches" were fun though. I loved the beach. The Gulf of Mexico beaches are some of the nicest ever, calm lapping waves, warm water, great sand... I still have relatives down there, a nephew, a niece and an ex brother in law.

Being from South East Texas the heat and humidity wouldnt be an issue.
As far as the pop goes as long as you have enough money you can get into a nicer area.
The Wife and I have found several waterfront properties that would be perfect.
The one big complaint I've heard is boat theft.

Forum List

Back