US sharply cuts air operations in Syria fearing Russian Missiles

CONFIRMED: US sharply cuts air operations in Syria fearing Russian missiles
Good. If US isn't going to fight ISIS etc in Syria they need to fuck off and let Iran,Syria and Russia deal with it.

Iran, Syria and Russia are allies with each other and enemies of the USA. Any attempt to let the AXIS alliance deal on its own with their and the US's enemy ISIS---will result in the AXIS manipulation of the entire situation AGAINST the USA. It happened in Afghanistan----we thought the TALIBAN was on OUR SIDE

Good. If US isn't going to fight ISIS etc in Syria they need to fuck off and let Iran,Syria and Russia deal with it.

Iran, Syria and Russia are allies with each other and enemies of the USA. Any attempt to let the AXIS alliance deal on its own with their and the US's enemy ISIS---will result in the AXIS manipulation of the entire situation AGAINST the USA. It happened in Afghanistan----we thought the TALIBAN was on OUR SIDE

But they were on our side, just ask Reagan. He was helping them fight the Russians.

But they were on our side, just ask Reagan. He was helping them fight the Russians.

he miscalculated------btw Reagan died

I was saying ask Reagan in a metaphorical sense. I know he's dead. However, all you have to do to see how he supported the Taliban is to google it.

I was saying ask Reagan in a metaphorical sense. I know he's dead. However, all you have to do to see how he supported the Taliban is to google it.

I know that Reagan supported the Talban----and even back then----in the mid 1980s I knew that the program would COME TO NO GOOD. The white house
had not asked me. Way back in the 1980s that which became the Taliban were
called MUJHAHDEEN----they were and are PAKISTANI ISLAMISTS-----no less
islamist than are the present day Taliban----than Osama bin Laden and al quaeda and ISIS. No matter how "SEEMINGLY" useful by virtue of 'common cause'
it is NEVER good to try to make alliances with islamists or baathists

The Taliban were formed in the 90's. Their godmother was Benazir Bhutto the bitch from hell.

Last edited:
:laugh:

Trump is playing a smart game.
After destroying a lot of shit at that airbase, all Putin knows is Trump isn't the pussy Obama was. :)

After destroying a lot of shit at that airbase, all Putin knows is Trump isn't the pussy Obama was. :)

He left the runway intact, and the bunker containing the chemical weapons were also left untouched. All they lost were a few planes and a hardened aircraft hangar or two. The planes are easily replaced by buying them from Russia like they did before, the airstrip and base are still operational and Syria still has their chemical weapons.

Shoot.......................there wasn't a single Syrian troop that was killed or even injured.

I know that Reagan supported the Talban----and even back then----in the mid 1980s I knew that the program would COME TO NO GOOD. The white house
islamist than are the present day Taliban----than Osama bin Laden and al quaeda and ISIS. No matter how "SEEMINGLY" useful by virtue of 'common cause'

Get your time line right. The Taliban were a different group formed in the 90's. We armed the Mujahideen. Mainly warlords and their jihadists. Now some no doubt went on to join AQ and the Taliban. The Taliban actually trained in Pakistan.

The Taliban were formed in the 90's. They're godmother was Benazir Bhutto the bitch from hell.

they got RENAMED "Taliban" in the 90s and BHUTTO did not invent them----
the Pakistani public school system RE-invented them------their ideology was
invented by muhummad---the rapist imperialist of Mecca and REINFORCED by
the bat out of Hell-------UMAR. Bhutto----according to the ass kissers of the
meccan rapist------was virtually an APOSTATE

He left the runway intact, and the bunker containing the chemical weapons were also left untouched. All they lost were a few planes and a hardened aircraft hangar or two. The planes are easily replaced by buying them from Russia like they did before, the airstrip and base are still operational and Syria still has their chemical weapons.

Shoot.......................there wasn't a single Syrian troop that was killed or even injured.
Trump was only interested in sending a message. They got that message. :)

regarding the details, biker honey, you are probably ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

Get your time line right. The Taliban were a different group formed in the 90's. We armed the Mujahideen. Mainly warlords and their jihadists. Now some no doubt went on to join AQ and the Taliban. The Taliban actually trained in Pakistan.

right------kinda like the boys scouts incorporated the cubscouts-----you are playing
semantics Early on we armed the "TALIBAN" as the former cubscouts were
RENAMED. Later on they lost their GLOW

Forum List

Back