US senator proposes sanctions against Putin over bounties

Which side D. Trump will support this time KGB&OZERO or USA´s ?

• KGB&OZERO

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • USA

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
His sanctions were for the show ,not the dough,,,,,in other words they were bullshit spread out for his base to think he was punishing Putin
so really, you don't care.
Sure I care IMO Biden would do something meaningful not BS

Like what? String two sentences together? Something he isn't capable of doing now.
Like what??? I'm not an expert on foreign affairs. Maybe you are . I'm sure Biden will bring aboard those who are. That's 4 sentences ...A little more than you can handle??

biden and obummers policies aided and abetted china, North korea, russia, an iran at OUR expense. What more do you want? Turn the entire country over to the mad mullahs?
Think you're exaggerating a bit Westy Won't go into the others now but did Obama get love letters from Un , did he make Un seem like a big man call him a friend? Whoooom there goes another missle
Obammy reset with Putin
" Obammy reset with Putin " do you agree that not just Obama but all US presidents were too soft on Pugabe?

" Obammy reset with Putin " do you agree that not just Obama but all US presidents were too soft on Pugabe?
What are they supposed to do, it isn’t their country. Where’s the UN?

1. The "bounty claims" are unproven, probably another democrat "hoax", like "Russian Collusion"
2. Your 2nd link is more accurate
Which side D trump will support this time KGB&OZERO or USA ? I say Bomb Moscow with Iranian oil gas sanctions today !!
"

Democratic senator proposes sanctions against Putin over bounties

Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) introduced a proposal on Wednesday to slap sanctions on Russian President Vladimir Putin over reports that Russia offered bounties to Taliban-linked fighters to target U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan.
The proposal from Menendez, the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, would impose a visa ban and an asset freeze on Putin and Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, as well as other Russian officials involved in the targeting of U.S. troops.

related

I remember when Democrats / snowflakes opposed war, but after the Nobel Peace Prize winner invaded Syria and Hillary lost a rigged election they have become warmongers.

This dumbass, for example, wants to bomb the Russians over an unsubstantiated Fake News narrative.

:p

Which side D trump will support this time KGB&OZERO or USA ? I say Bomb Moscow with Iranian oil gas sanctions today !!
"

Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) introduced a proposal on Wednesday to slap sanctions on Russian President Vladimir Putin over reports that Russia offered bounties to Taliban-linked fighters to target U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan.
The proposal from Menendez, the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, would impose a visa ban and an asset freeze on Putin and Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, as well as other Russian officials involved in the targeting of U.S. troops.

related

Good.

"

related

There's no doubt in my mind Trump is owned by rich Russian gangsters, but he should point out historical examples of US paying bounties to kill Russians in Afghanistan:

"JUNE 30, 2020
Afghanistan Bounties: Pot, Meet Kettle (and Turn Off the Stove!)
by THOMAS KNAPP"

"To date, fewer than 2,500 Americans have died in Afghanistan in nearly 19 years of war.

"The Russians’ 1979-1989 Afghan war lasted about half as long. Their toll was 15,000 dead.

"Why didn’t the Russians get off as lightly as the Americans?

"Because the US government spent at least $3 billion directly funding and arming groups like al Qaeda to fight the Russians in Afghanistan (through the CIA’s 'Operation Cyclone'), and billions more indirectly via the Pakistani government."
zbigniew-brzezinski-965.jpg

Zbigniew Brzezinski: The man standing behind Obama & Osama!

None of that is what russia has been accused of.

Funding someone in a war isn't the same thing as putting a bounty on the heads of people. Then paying that bounty out to the killers.

This is what putin has done.

That is not what the US has done.

I totally agree funding bin laden in the 80s was a total blunder. reagan knew he and his people were extremists yet funded them anyway. Which resulted in 9-11 and America being in Afghanistan today.

Some people have contempt for those who spend their lives in public service but I think it's better to have those who know what they are doing, talking about and who put the nation and our people before money, profit and power.

So far putting people who care about money, profit and power in those positions has proven to be a very bad mistake.

1. The "bounty claims" are unproven, probably another democrat "hoax", like "Russian Collusion"
"

related

I remember when Democrats / snowflakes opposed war, but after the Nobel Peace Prize winner invaded Syria and Hillary lost a rigged election they have become warmongers.

This dumbass, for example, wants to bomb the Russians over an unsubstantiated Fake News narrative.

Republican war cry ,,,HOAX,HOAX, HOAX

"

related

Why didn't the senate propose sanctions against Iran when they placed a bounty on U.S. Troops in 2010?
Or even worse the capture of the USS Anzio in 2016?

"

related

Republican war cry ,,,HOAX,HOAX, HOAX
yet why did obama cower to Iran?

you just sold yourself, Zbigniew Brzezinski was an anti - Marxist USA crusader, the most hated by KGB American . LOL )))
And none like him remaining in the democrat party today
i know that Obama´s failed to tackle Putin´s empire all his 8 years , but why Trump protects ozero ? what KGB has on him?
better question is why did obama cower to Iran?
Your flux outrage is noted and you should be mocked
" why did obama cower to Iran? " what Iran has to do with our conversation
1593720644330.png

Iran is not even close to Muscovite imperial size

you just sold yourself, Zbigniew Brzezinski was an anti - Marxist USA crusader, the most hated by KGB American . LOL )))
i know that Obama´s failed to tackle Putin´s empire all his 8 years , but why Trump protects ozero ? what KGB has on him?
View attachment 358300

It shows just how much of hypocrites you leftists are
You said absolutely nothing when Iran had the bounty on U.S. Troops and you leftists said nothing when Iran captured the USS Anzio in 2016. Why shouldn't you be mocked? Why shouldn't you be asked what changed?

You said absolutely nothing when Iran had the bounty on U.S. Troops and you leftists said nothing when Iran captured the USS Anzio in 2016. Why shouldn't you be mocked? Why shouldn't you be asked what changed?
In fact libs rewarded iran with billions of dollars to spend on making war against America

View attachment 358300

Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument. Whataboutism is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.
Prominent usage: Soviet Union propaganda; ...

View attachment 358300

The Iranian bounties are 10 years ago. Republicans had 10 years to look into it, but never did.

As far as USS Anzio: Ten US sailors drifted into Iranian waters. They were completely justified in taking them into custody.

I totally agree funding bin laden in the 80s was a total blunder. reagan knew he and his people were extremists yet funded them anyway. Which resulted in 9-11 and America being in Afghanistan today.
I think that particular problem predated Reagan.
Brzezinski had a pathological hated for Russia based on events of WWII. Imho, he and Carter paid Muslim extremists to foment rebellions on Russia's borders in order to lure them into Afghanistan

Zbigniew Brzezinski: The man standing behind Obama & Osama!

"Zbigniew Brzezinski (born March 28, 1928 in Warsaw, Poland) is a Polish American political scientist, geostrategist, and statesman who served as United States National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981.

"Major foreign policy events during his term of office included... the financing of the mujahideen in Afghanistan in response to the Soviet deployment of forces there (allegedly either to help deter a Russian invasion, or to deliberately increase the chance of such an intervention occurring—or for both contradictory reasons simultaneously being embraced by separate US officials) and the arming of these rebels to counter the Soviet invasion."

"He was chosen by Barack Obama’s as top Foreign Policy Advisor on the Middle East..."

New Topics

Forum List

Back