An Easy Decision

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Joe Biden is deciding on his vice-presidential pick.

"Here's Who Joe Biden Is Considering For VP
Here’s Who Joe Biden Is Considering For VP

Jun 18, 2020 Biden has pledged to pick a woman, and the short list includes senators, governors and House members. ... Barack Obama and Democratic vice presidential ... [+] candidate Joe Biden wave to the ...

He’s narrowed down the requirements…..must be a woman….

Know what it will be based on?

Do you know what the candidate’s qualifications must be on foreign policy?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualifications must be on the economy?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualifications must be on covid virus?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on statues?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on education?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on armed forces?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on Supreme Court nominations?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on legislative experience?

Skin color.

Gender and race more important than actual accomplishments or qualifications.
What sentient individual could ever pull the lever for this atavistic, troglodyte party?

The Chinese want Joe to pick Michele Obama, arms and all. We'll see if Joe listens to the Chinese.
1593687546781.png

Jun 18, 2020 Biden has pledged to pick a woman, and the short list includes senators, governors and House members. ... Barack Obama and Democratic vice presidential ... [+] candidate Joe Biden wave to the ...

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on Supreme Court nominations?

Skin color.

Do you know what the candidate’s qualification’s must be on legislative experience?

Skin color.

What sentient individual could ever pull the lever for this atavistic, troglodyte party?
The same type that elected an unproven, inexperienced buffoon with no prior experience named DJ Trump(no he is not a genius).

The Chinese want Joe to pick Michele Obama, arms and all. We'll see if Joe listens to the Chinese.
View attachment 358119
Do you always hang out with the Chinese nationals in yer house? Which is why you know what they are thinking and they help you spam every thread with the same pic and story.
Do you have a better VP pick than Michelle Obama?
China wants a Biden/Obama ticket to get back to their $500b trade surplus again.
They know that they can buy Biden, like when they gave Hunter Biden a $1,500,000,000 "investment".

Last edited:
View attachment 358119
Do you always hang out with the Chinese nationals in yer house? Which is why you know what they are thinking and they help you spam every thread with the same pic and story.
Do you have a better VP pick than Michelle Obama?
China wants a Biden/Obama ticket to get back to their $500b trade surplus again.
They know that they can buy Biden, like when they gave Hunter Biden a $1,500,000 "investment".
Do you think Americans want their 1% of trade back that Trump killed in his trade war?

Pence does the job at the moment. I could shit something to be a better vp than Pence
Do you think Prince Harry would be a better pick? Bwaahahhhaaaa,, Still paying your taxes for some royal brat to be fed with a silver spoon? You dumbfucks will never move out of the stone age...

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Funny chit./ To Trumpettes skin color can decide whether people get killed by cops & you think that is OK.

But I see you are OK with the vagina requirement but not race.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Skin color.

Funny chit./ To Trumpettes skin color can decide whether people get killed by cops & you think that is OK.

But I see you are OK with the vagina requirement but not race.

Let's check.

1593693142028.png

Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years

I feel you may be capable of handling the math in this question: which is larger, "30" or "350,000"??????

Take your time.

"Change.org Defends ‘White Lives Don’t Matter’ Professor
1593698244734.png

Change that to 'black lives' in case you don't see the problem.

"Powerful: LeBron James Pulls Over To Lecture Homeless Man On His White Privilege
July 1st, 2020
article-6464-2.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA—We all know LeBron James is an amazing human being, but seriously. Just when we thought he couldn't get any better, local media caught this powerful moment and WE CAN'T EVEN. Cameras caught the inspiring, heartwarming moment LeBron approached a homeless man last week at one of LA's many tent cities.

According to sources, the homeless man held out his hand to LeBron's approaching car to ask for some spare change. What happened next gives us faith in humanity again.
The world-famous NBA player looked at the poor man's outstretched hand. Smiling kindly he said, "Silver and gold have I none, but in the name of #BlackLivesMatter, I offer you the gift of social enlightenment!"
LeBron James then proceeded to lecture the lucky panhandler on his white privilege, offering helpful ways to "be better" in the future. "I was shocked," said Mike "CrazyEyes" McCluckerson, the homeless Marine Corps vet after LeBron's helpful exhortation. "I was raised by a family of possums under an abandoned bridge, but I had no idea how many advantages my whiteness had given me in life. Furthermore, Mr. James illuminated a host of unconscious biases I harbored in my heart without even knowing it. This moment marks a turning point in my never-ending journey to relinquish the mantle of privilege Western colonialism has afforded me."
Mr. McCluckerson then offered Lebron James his scarf as a token of thanks. James didn't have any cash to offer the homeless man, but he did make a $100 donation to Black Lives Matter in his name. What a BEAUTIFUL gesture. Go, LeBron!"

Forum List

Back