Muscow warns it will sever ties with the US if it sanctions Putin over Ukraine crisis

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The Kremlin on Thursday warned of a complete rupture of US-Muscow ties if Washington moves to sanction Muscovy "President" Vladimir Putin over the Ukraine crisis.

"The imposition of sanctions against the head of state and against the head of Muscovy , I repeat once again, is an outrageous measure that is comparable to a break in relations," Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said, per Moscow state news agency Tass.

"As the Biden administration seeks a diplomatic path forward this week in Europe to avoid another bloody escalation in Ukraine, I find little reason to believe that Putin is negotiating in good faith nor do I believe he has any newfound respect for Ukrainian sovereignty and territorial integrity," Menendez added. "Putin need not collapse his entire economy nor does he need to sacrifice the lives of his own people in a futile attempt to rewrite the map of Europe."

"I find little reason to believe that Putin is negotiating in good faith nor do I believe he has any newfound respect for Ukrainian sovereignty and territorial integrity," FINALLY the liberal order woke up ! its time to the real actions , can we expect that Biden Administration will act like the Reagan Administration did , toward Moscow evil empire ?

Lit. I see Putin as a kind of Russian ERDOGAN---
and even as an ASS-AD----rolled into one----they
want their EMPIRES back. (add iran to that unholy
mess)

He who does not weep for the beleaguered
Ukraine and Caucuses lacks the milk of human
compassion
Heroes´ honor, then, sis!

yatsenyukv2kfr.jpg

Lefties....pretend the Russia/Ukraine border is the US/Mexico border.

Now you hate borders because they are racist....so STFU about the Ukraine border.

Looks like Biden is going to get us into WWIII. Oh Dems remember when you fear mongered that Trump would get us into a war? Go get control of your imbecile in the White House before Russia bombs all your Dem cities.

Forum List

Back