US Representative Ron Wright dies following COVID-19 diagnosis at 67

overblown panic.

The grotesque ignorance in this is repulsive to to point of rage.

I really want folks that post with such abominable ignorance gone from my country. Period.

I guess we have to start with jailing.

I've seen where you people were headed for a long time now. That you want to jail me for disagreeing with me, is no surprise to me.

Your inability to see what a monster you are, is amazing.
Jailing you makes us monsters, but you killing us makes you patriots? Go fuck yourself asshole.

Killing you? What the fuck are you talking about? YOu raving asshole.
The insurrectionists weren’t breaking into the Capitol to use the kitchen to make cupcakes.

Wingnuts every day on US Messageboard call for Democrats to be murdered, as the way to make America great. Don’t deny it.

Nope. They wanted to stop what they believed to be a fraudulent count.

The one person got shot, was an unarmed protestor, shot by a cop. A woman, shot by a cop. A woman of color.
They believed a Big Lie and tried to overturn a free and fair democratic election with violence. (That's insurrection by the way)

Do you believe that Trump is so coldly rational and clear headed that he accepted his defeat as fair, inside his own heart?

He could not face himself if he accepted that he had lost fair and square.
He had to invent a conspiracy to spare himself the pain that defeat is to him.
He is a very sick man.

They’ve taken so many of our manufacturing jobs, especially technology and pharmaceuticals and medical equipment.
They didn’t “take it” - Republicans sent those jobs to them, with legislation that made it more profitable for corporations to manufacture overseas.

Read motherfucker! Something other than Breitbart.
Yes, many globalist GOP did, like Bush and McConnell. But Dems have as well. President Trump is the only President to change that for the better. So are going to keep the status quo that “Republicans” created, or do something to bring them back?
“but Dems”!!!! :laugh:

overblown panic.

I really want folks that post with such abominable ignorance gone from my country. Period.

I just wish they all get Covid.

That might sound horrible to sane people. But as far as Trumpers are concerned, they’re not even insulted. Getting Covid is just like getting the flu. :laugh:

But to you, it is wishing a terrible death to others, just for the sin of not agreeing with you.

That shows what kind of person you are.
Where are you getting “death”? I said they should all get Covid. I guess you actually believe Covid is deadly, and a terrible way to die, at that! You just outed yourself. :laugh:

Wow. So, you couldn't tell from the way I said, " but to you", that I was talking about YOUR view point, and thus what your words say about you?

Man, you really are a retarded monkey, aren't you?
False. I hope they get Covid. I hope they get really sick, and miserable. I hope it fucks them up for the rest of their lives to teach them not to mock nature and science. But if they die they have no one to blame but themselves. I don’t wish it, but I won’t be sad about it. I might even chuckle over it.

Interesting. The worst case scenarios, used to sell the lockdown and extend the lockdown, it seesm
overblown panic.

I've seen where you people were headed for a long time now. That you want to jail me for disagreeing with me, is no surprise to me.

Jailing you makes us monsters, but you killing us makes you patriots? Go fuck yourself asshole.

The insurrectionists weren’t breaking into the Capitol to use the kitchen to make cupcakes.

Wingnuts every day on US Messageboard call for Democrats to be murdered, as the way to make America great. Don’t deny it.

The one person got shot, was an unarmed protestor, shot by a cop. A woman, shot by a cop. A woman of color.
Yeah, that’s why they were chanting “kill Pelosi”, along with AOC and Ilhan Omar.

"They"? All of them? link to the video please.
Do ALL of them have to be chanting it for it to be valid?

He's the first sitting member of Congress to die from Covid-19.

Cue the retarded "Duhhhhh, he died from lung cancer, derp derp, derp" comments. Who will be the first?

Rep. Ron Wright of Texas, who was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2018, has died at the age of 67 after contracting COVID-19, a spokesperson announced on Monday. Wright is the first sitting member of Congress to die after testing positive for the virus. People shared messages of condolences following the news of his death.

I guess having lung cancer had nothing to do with it?
Stupid idiot.

He was doing fine until he contracted Covid.
Stupid idiot.

He's 86 and had health problems---average age is 78. something years.......

He was 67. Can’t you read? :laugh:

What a terrifying pandemic.
100,000 Americans have died of Covid since the beginning of 2021, jackass.

No, they didn't. That's bullshit.
No, it’s true shit

January's death toll has already surpassed the previous record number of fatalities set in December, when over 77,400 people in the U.S. died of Covid-19, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. The pandemic has taken more than 79,200 lives so far this month, according to the data.​
You get that we're well into February Seabitch, and the Synthia is a liar.
No shit. If it was almost 80,000 just for January and we are losing 3,000-4,000 a day...can you do the math aptly named one?

those numbers are not real

If you don't have pneumonia you cannot die of covid

and just because you tested positive for covid with pneumonia doesn't mean the covid caused the pneumonia. How likely that is varies on the cycles used on the PCR test.

For most of history a doctor would have said cold/pneumonia or viral pneumonia because it's more hassle than it's worth finding out exactly what virus you've got.
You fucking COVID truthers are nuts and I don’t understand your motivation.

Covid truther? lol. Maybe you should remember your education. I can read a data set as well as standardized tests can measure.

PCR tests are not what you think they are, you should know this by now. Massive false positive rate. Well over 50% at 35 cycles which was very common in the US. Although how common is unclear because labs don't report this data

It's been a year pleb

Maybe stop with teh appeals to authority use your head. I've spend the year slapping around phds, you pleb have no idea what you're talking about. Even my ivy league kin. You are clearly not ivy league material.
Please, the only thing you spent a year slapping around is your dick, COVID truther.

Uh huh says the pleb

i'm half south asian. I don't think i need to say anymore about my STEM credentials

statistically the likelyhood of you being on my level academically is almost non existant.

otehr than math people don't come smarter than me

remember your place whitey. Clearly not on top fo the heap
The likelihood of someone lying about their intelligence level on an anonymous board ...100%.

It’s beyond obvious that you are lying.

You think im lying about my ethnicity?

not gonna meet many indians in the states who feel the need to do that
I don’t know or care. I do know you’re lying about your intelligence level.

ok sure pleb

get out more you fucking shut in. maybe the cognitive dissonance will set in

i assure you if we spoke in person you would not be questioning me you little autist.

You have no idea where to begin trying to defend your bullshit. Next time some one treats like you like shit don't wonder why. You're a vapid little faggot
Yeah, I think I would probably still be questioning your intelligence if we met in person. For sure on the internet you’re making shit up.

(Let me clue you in on a little secret, a big tell is the quantity of ad hominems.)

I don't know. He discussed details of the tests that you did not address.
Positive test rates have nothing to do with death rates. People are dying of COVID whether they test positive or not. Nobody is inflating death totals. You COVID truthers are twisted.

What percentage of the death totals, are primarily from covid with co-morbidities as contributing factors, and what percentage are primarily from the co-morbidities with convid as a contributing factor?
The people that have COVID listed on their death certificates died of COVID...like the congressman from Texas. Yes, he had cancer but COVID, not cancer, killed him. If you have cancer and get decapitated in an auto accident, they don’t say you died from cancer. Fucking sick ass COVID truthers...
No. Wrong. If you have comorbidities, and cancer is a very big comorbidity, your death is almost certainly a combination of causes. Not just Covid. The fact that the establishment is claiming all these deaths are solely from Covid, should make you suspicious.

Why? Where is the motivation? What would doctors have to gain by inflating COVID deaths? The congressman from Texas was not dying...until he got COVID. Herman Cain was not dying until he got COVID. COVID killed them, not their cancer.
You are terribly uninformed. Hospitals are receiving government funds for every Covid death. If you are unaware of this, you must admit you are uninformed. Get informed before posting.

In addition, do you not think big pharma is making out HUGE from this pandemic? They have a vested interest in promoting Covid deaths, and they control the political class and the MSM with they enormous wealth.
No they aren't. That LIE was debunked ages ago.

Fucking COVID truthers are stupid and dangerous.

No, it’s true shit

January's death toll has already surpassed the previous record number of fatalities set in December, when over 77,400 people in the U.S. died of Covid-19, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. The pandemic has taken more than 79,200 lives so far this month, according to the data.​
No shit. If it was almost 80,000 just for January and we are losing 3,000-4,000 a day...can you do the math aptly named one?

and just because you tested positive for covid with pneumonia doesn't mean the covid caused the pneumonia. How likely that is varies on the cycles used on the PCR test.

For most of history a doctor would have said cold/pneumonia or viral pneumonia because it's more hassle than it's worth finding out exactly what virus you've got.

Covid truther? lol. Maybe you should remember your education. I can read a data set as well as standardized tests can measure.

PCR tests are not what you think they are, you should know this by now. Massive false positive rate. Well over 50% at 35 cycles which was very common in the US. Although how common is unclear because labs don't report this data

It's been a year pleb

Maybe stop with teh appeals to authority use your head. I've spend the year slapping around phds, you pleb have no idea what you're talking about. Even my ivy league kin. You are clearly not ivy league material.
Please, the only thing you spent a year slapping around is your dick, COVID truther.

Uh huh says the pleb

i'm half south asian. I don't think i need to say anymore about my STEM credentials

statistically the likelyhood of you being on my level academically is almost non existant.

The likelihood of someone lying about their intelligence level on an anonymous board ...100%.

ok sure pleb

i assure you if we spoke in person you would not be questioning me you little autist.

You have no idea where to begin trying to defend your bullshit. Next time some one treats like you like shit don't wonder why. You're a vapid little faggot
Yeah, I think I would probably still be questioning your intelligence if we met in person. For sure on the internet you’re making shit up.

(Let me clue you in on a little secret, a big tell is the quantity of ad hominems.)

Positive test rates have nothing to do with death rates. People are dying of COVID whether they test positive or not. Nobody is inflating death totals. You COVID truthers are twisted.

What percentage of the death totals, are primarily from covid with co-morbidities as contributing factors, and what percentage are primarily from the co-morbidities with convid as a contributing factor?
The people that have COVID listed on their death certificates died of COVID...like the congressman from Texas. Yes, he had cancer but COVID, not cancer, killed him. If you have cancer and get decapitated in an auto accident, they don’t say you died from cancer. Fucking sick ass COVID truthers...
No. Wrong. If you have comorbidities, and cancer is a very big comorbidity, your death is almost certainly a combination of causes. Not just Covid. The fact that the establishment is claiming all these deaths are solely from Covid, should make you suspicious.

Why? Where is the motivation? What would doctors have to gain by inflating COVID deaths? The congressman from Texas was not dying...until he got COVID. Herman Cain was not dying until he got COVID. COVID killed them, not their cancer.
Wrong. Both men had significant health problems.

This happens all the time. People with weakened immune systems due to ongoing disease become much more likely to die, when ALSO exposed to a virus. It happens every year with the flu.
If they didn't catch a deadly disease killing thousands of Americans per day, they would be alive RIGHT NOW.

overblown panic.

it's not about disagreeing. Before TRump we disagreed. That was fine.

Since TRump, you deny fact, deny science. This is VERY different from disagreeing.

You are dangerous and destructive. We have always jailed people who were dangerous and destructive. My want is nothing new.

You clearly do not understand the different between opinion and fact.

Opinion is acceptable in the absence of fact not in conflict with it.

Yelling, "it's my opinon" is the ignorant man's way of dealing with a fact they do not like.

Cue the retarded "Duhhhhh, he died from lung cancer, derp derp, derp" comments. Who will be the first?

Rep. Ron Wright of Texas, who was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2018, has died at the age of 67 after contracting COVID-19, a spokesperson announced on Monday. Wright is the first sitting member of Congress to die after testing positive for the virus. People shared messages of condolences following the news of his death.

Where was your consternation when Cuomo sent tens of thousands to die? Your tears are dry and your words are hollow.

Who has tears? Who has consternation? This clown held public rallies and conducted public business without wearing a mask. So his constituents didn't, either.

Enjoy your celebration.

Can you post your party video?

Stupid idiot.

Stupid idiot.

He was 67 with lung cancer. Can you read?

No, it’s true shit

It's been a year pleb

Uh huh says the pleb

ok sure pleb

You are terribly uninformed. Hospitals are receiving government funds for every Covid death. If you are unaware of this, you must admit you are uninformed. Get informed before posting.

In addition, do you not think big pharma is making out HUGE from this pandemic? They have a vested interest in promoting Covid deaths, and they control the political class and the MSM with they enormous wealth.

Oh well.
Wealthy hospitals rake in U.S. disaster aid for COVID-19 costs
A Big Money Incentive

A provision in the March 2020 Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, known as the CARES Act, gives a major incentive for hospitals in the US, most all of them private, for-profit businesses, to deem newly-admitted patients as “presumed COVID-19.” By this simple method the hospital then qualifies for a substantially larger payment from the government Medicare insurance, the national insurance for those over 65. The word “presumed” is not scientific, not at all precise but very tempting for hospitals concerned about their income in this crisis.

Dr Summer McGhee, Dean of the School of Health Sciences at the University of New Haven, notes that,

“The CARES Act authorized a temporary 20 percent increase in reimbursements from Medicare for COVID-19 patients…” He added that, as a result, “hospitals that get a lot of COVID-19 patients also get extra money from the government.”

Then, according to a Minnesota medical doctor, Scott Jensen, also a State Senator, if that COVID-19 designated patient is put on a ventilator, even if only presumed to have COVID-19, the hospital can get reimbursed three times the sum from the Medicare.

Right now, Medicare is determining that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you get $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator you get $39,000, three times as much.”

Little wonder that state governors, such as Massachusetts’ Governor Charlie Baker, suddenly began back-dating causes of death (totals back to March 30, significantly inflating COVID death numbers, or that New York Governor Andrew Cuomo began demanding 30,000 ventilators and emergency equipment around the same early April time, equipment that was not needed.

In short, the COVID-19 death statistics in the USA are highly dubious for a variety of reasons, not least of which is the huge financial incentives to hospital administrators who had been told to cancel all other operations to make extra room for a “predicted” flood of coronavirus illnesses. That “rising” death toll said to be “COVID-19-or presumed to be-COVID-19” brings on the decisions to lock down the economy and in effect create an economic pandemic of unparalleled dimensions.
Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics, Especially COVID Statistics - LewRockwell

Stupid idiot.

Stupid idiot.

Yeah....but he should have worn a mask.

No, it’s true shit

It's been a year pleb

Uh huh says the pleb

ok sure pleb

Oh well.
A Big Money Incentive

A provision in the March 2020 Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, known as the CARES Act, gives a major incentive for hospitals in the US, most all of them private, for-profit businesses, to deem newly-admitted patients as “presumed COVID-19.” By this simple method the hospital then qualifies for a substantially larger payment from the government Medicare insurance, the national insurance for those over 65. The word “presumed” is not scientific, not at all precise but very tempting for hospitals concerned about their income in this crisis.

Dr Summer McGhee, Dean of the School of Health Sciences at the University of New Haven, notes that,

“The CARES Act authorized a temporary 20 percent increase in reimbursements from Medicare for COVID-19 patients…” He added that, as a result, “hospitals that get a lot of COVID-19 patients also get extra money from the government.”

Then, according to a Minnesota medical doctor, Scott Jensen, also a State Senator, if that COVID-19 designated patient is put on a ventilator, even if only presumed to have COVID-19, the hospital can get reimbursed three times the sum from the Medicare.

Right now, Medicare is determining that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you get $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator you get $39,000, three times as much.”

Little wonder that state governors, such as Massachusetts’ Governor Charlie Baker, suddenly began back-dating causes of death (totals back to March 30, significantly inflating COVID death numbers, or that New York Governor Andrew Cuomo began demanding 30,000 ventilators and emergency equipment around the same early April time, equipment that was not needed.

In short, the COVID-19 death statistics in the USA are highly dubious for a variety of reasons, not least of which is the huge financial incentives to hospital administrators who had been told to cancel all other operations to make extra room for a “predicted” flood of coronavirus illnesses. That “rising” death toll said to be “COVID-19-or presumed to be-COVID-19” brings on the decisions to lock down the economy and in effect create an economic pandemic of unparalleled dimensions.
Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics, Especially COVID Statistics - LewRockwell
It only applies to Medicare patients. Said so in the fact check if you’d bothered to read it. It also says there is zero evidence that any doctor is listing non COVID deaths as COVID.

Stupid idiot.

Stupid idiot.

Yeah....but he should have worn a mask.

That’s right he should have. Had he worn a mask he would likely be alive today to continue to fight the cancer.

overblown panic.

They believed a Big Lie and tried to overturn a free and fair democratic election with violence. (That's insurrection by the way)

Do you believe that Trump is so coldly rational and clear headed that he accepted his defeat as fair, inside his own heart?

He could not face himself if he accepted that he had lost fair and square.
He had to invent a conspiracy to spare himself the pain that defeat is to him.
He is a very sick man.

Not being a able to admit defeat, is fairly normal behavior, hardly, "very sick".

BUT, if true, it means he really believes it. That is thus not a lie, but him being possibly and honestly wrong.

That shit cans all this talk of The Big Lie with all of it's nazis implications.

Compromised lungs, compromised immune system from cancer treatments. But that is downplayed to maximize the fear factor. Our media sucks.

I saw pictures of him walking around without a mask on. This is where "personal responsibility" comes in.

When there was an outbreak in my daughter's working crew, and I express my worries for her health, she replied "Don't worry about me, Mom. I only take my mask off when I'm eating, and socially distanced from everyone else. The people who all tested positive are the ones who used to laugh at me for wearing a mask all of the time". I'm getting double shifts at overtime pay until they get better.

overblown panic.

I just wish they all get Covid.

That might sound horrible to sane people. But as far as Trumpers are concerned, they’re not even insulted. Getting Covid is just like getting the flu. :laugh:

But to you, it is wishing a terrible death to others, just for the sin of not agreeing with you.

That shows what kind of person you are.
Where are you getting “death”? I said they should all get Covid. I guess you actually believe Covid is deadly, and a terrible way to die, at that! You just outed yourself. :laugh:

Wow. So, you couldn't tell from the way I said, " but to you", that I was talking about YOUR view point, and thus what your words say about you?

Man, you really are a retarded monkey, aren't you?
False. I hope they get Covid. I hope they get really sick, and miserable. I hope it fucks them up for the rest of their lives to teach them not to mock nature and science. But if they die they have no one to blame but themselves. I don’t wish it, but I won’t be sad about it. I might even chuckle over it.

Interesting. The worst case scenarios, used to sell the lockdown and extend the lockdown, it seesm
overblown panic.

Yeah, that’s why they were chanting “kill Pelosi”, along with AOC and Ilhan Omar.

"They"? All of them? link to the video please.
Do ALL of them have to be chanting it for it to be valid?

no, but it has to be a significant portion, not 4 or 5 hotheads.

No, it’s true shit

It's been a year pleb

Uh huh says the pleb

ok sure pleb

Your source does not say that there is not additional payment for covid cases.

"A: Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but "

"Numerous readers have asked us about such claims, some of which imply that hospitals are making money by simply listing patients as having the disease — when in fact the payments referenced are for treating patients."

Wow. Based on the distinction between "listing" and "treating" they are judging that accusation as NOT TRUE?

Hilarious.

No, it’s true shit

It's been a year pleb

Uh huh says the pleb

ok sure pleb

Wrong. Both men had significant health problems.

This happens all the time. People with weakened immune systems due to ongoing disease become much more likely to die, when ALSO exposed to a virus. It happens every year with the flu.
If they didn't catch a deadly disease killing thousands of Americans per day, they would be alive RIGHT NOW.

Some of them yes, some of them no.

They’ve taken so many of our manufacturing jobs, especially technology and pharmaceuticals and medical equipment.
They didn’t “take it” - Republicans sent those jobs to them, with legislation that made it more profitable for corporations to manufacture overseas.

Read motherfucker! Something other than Breitbart.
Yes, many globalist GOP did, like Bush and McConnell. But Dems have as well. President Trump is the only President to change that for the better. So are going to keep the status quo that “Republicans” created, or do something to bring them back?
“but Dems”!!!! :laugh:
Well you are welcome to show me a Dem that is for standing up to China and imposing more tariffs. Both Dems and Repubs have been guilty of kissing China’s ass. You simply cannot admit it, because you can never admit a Dem is ever wrong. I call out GOP assholes when they are in the wrong, do you ever call Dems out? No, you don’t.

Forum List

Back