US Rep. Madison Cawthorn Calls Ukrainian President "Thug"

neither do mexicans and yet they're coming in. What is the difference?
The mexicans have no right to be here either

blame biden and the Tweeners, almost all of whom support open borders

Last edited:
The mexicans have no right to be here either

blame biden andvthe Tweeners, almost all of whom support open borders
I blame him for it all. Energy independent kept the world in check. Xiden created chaos. what a fkwad.

you hate russians, russians have babies, therefore, you hate russian babies. Dude, it's really quite simple. Ready, go Russia Russia for us.
I don't hate all Russians. Just the Russians involved with invading Ukraine.

Russian babies aren't invading Ukraine. Therefore I don't hate Russian babies.

Nah. The guy who invaded the other country started the war. Not complicated when you're sober.
of fk no, something drove him there and we know it was xiden. If you don't think this is about energy owners, like I said, you are far too ignorant.

Zelensky is a world hero like Churchill. Putin is a serial war criminal who kills women and babies. period. end of story
Zelensky sure ain't no hero, but Putin is a criminal. As all world leaders are. Ignoring the past two years of punishment of people is truly ignorant. Where's NATO? Why aren't they responding?

"Madison is wrong. the only thug in this world is Putin. But i do support Madison's re-election" - Kev McCarthy

"Madison is wrong. the only thug in this world is Putin. But i do support Madison's re-election" - Kev McCarthy

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said Friday that one of his members, Rep. Madison Cawthorn (N.C.), is "wrong" for saying that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is a "thug."

Forum List

Back