U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina Said that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy Was a "Thug"

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

US Rep. Madison Cawthorn calls Ukrainian president 'thug,'​

U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina told supporters he thought Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was a "thug"—a comment that runs counter to the overwhelming share of Republicans with a favorable view of the leader fending off a military invasion from Russia.

"Remember that Zelenskyy is a thug," Cawthorn said in a video obtained by WRAL News. "Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt and is incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies."

FROM THE AUTHOR
You could put it another way: he is the President of a gangster nationalist Russophobic regime.

You could put it another way: he is the President of a gangster nationalist Russophobic regime.
SO? I was under the impression that it was Putin who massed forces for months then tried to hold NATO decision-makers hostage and finally invaded their neighbor. Zelynskiyy may well be a thug. What he is NOT, is someone who invaded his neighbor. That really is the bottom line for most folks. We cannot simply ignore what Putin did. His reasoning for it makes no difference at all, once he INVADED HIS NEIGHBOR.

SO? I was under the impression that it was Putin who massed forces for months then tried to hold NATO decision-makers hostage and finally invaded their neighbor. Zelynskiyy may well be a thug. What he is NOT, is someone who invaded his neighbor. That really is the bottom line for most folks. We cannot simply ignore what Putin did. His reasoning for it makes no difference at all, once he INVADED HIS NEIGHBOR.
But it is really who controls the propaganda.

The fact remains that he did because he could. It did not happen in a vacuum, Putin established ties with the chi-coms first and if it's anything that might "stop" him it's only China "altering the deal".

Putin cares shit-all about reactions from the west because he rightfully knows they will stop short of .mil intervention. He also knows they will be right back at the Russian energy trough when things play-out and settle down.

If not it's going to be a sooty era for the UK/EU when they are burning coal to stay warm and to keep the lights on.

I am very sorry that you view the events in Ukraine within the cliché imposed on you by the media of the "collective West": you forget that 30 years ago this was one territory and that the Donbas has ALWAYS historically been spoken in Russian.

The so-called "Ukrainian Nazis" forbade the use of the Russian language on Ukrainian territory and organized "language patrols" that physically assaulted Russian speakers. They were persecuted. And it didn't start yesterday. I was born there and I was persecuted and mocked from the age of 7 because I refused to learn the Ukrainian language.

Imagine one day BLM decides that all white people should start speaking Black English!

In fact, I think this should be discussed in the Streaming.

The fact remains that he did because he could. It did not happen in a vacuum, Putin established ties with the chi-coms first and if it's anything that might "stop" him it's only China "altering the deal".

Putin cares shit-all about reactions from the west because he rightfully knows they will stop short of .mil intervention. He also knows they will be right back at the Russian energy trough when things play-out and settle down.

If not it's going to be a sooty era for the UK/EU when they are burning coal to stay warm and to keep the lights on.
You are right. Russia has, to some extent, been held hostage by Beijing. But Beijing is also a hostage of Moscow, since the issue of Taiwan's accession is still unresolved.

All these years, there was a group of political economists who insisted that Russia (formerly the USSR) should develop relations with the East since Russia is a European-Asian country.

So it turns out that circumstances "adjust" the policy of the Kremlin corruptionists in the direction of developing relations with India, China and other "Asian tigers.

And this is not unreasonable: Most of Russia is located in Asia.

US Rep. Madison Cawthorn calls Ukrainian president 'thug,'​

U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina told supporters he thought Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was a "thug"—a comment that runs counter to the overwhelming share of Republicans with a favorable view of the leader fending off a military invasion from Russia.

"Remember that Zelenskyy is a thug," Cawthorn said in a video obtained by WRAL News. "Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt and is incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies."

FROM THE AUTHOR
You do realize that Cawthorne is not particularly well like outside the lunatic right...right?

The so-called "Ukrainian Nazis" forbade the use of the Russian language on Ukrainian territory and organized "language patrols" that physically assaulted Russian speakers.
Total fucking lie

In fact Mariopol is majority Russian speaking as ALL of them are being slaughtered by your buddies with the Z on their tanks

You are right. Russia has, to some extent, been held hostage by Beijing. But Beijing is also a hostage of Moscow, since the issue of Taiwan's accession is still unresolved.

All these years, there was a group of political economists who insisted that Russia (formerly the USSR) should develop relations with the East since Russia is a European-Asian country.

So it turns out that circumstances "adjust" the policy of the Kremlin corruptionists in the direction of developing relations with India, China and other "Asian tigers.

And this is not unreasonable: Most of Russia is located in Asia.
Well said. :)

You do realize that Cawthorne is not particularly well like outside the lunatic right...right?
You know, I'm beginning to believe that people who do or say things under the influence of the moon are saner than those who conduct our country's domestic and foreign policies.

And let's get rid of the habit, instilled in us by the corrupt media, of declaring anyone who expresses an alternative opinion inadequate. This is a trick of Goebbels' Nazi propaganda.

Total fucking lie

In fact Mariopol is majority Russian speaking as ALL of them are being slaughtered by your buddies with the Z on their tanks
This is all cryptoneozionist propaganda. I was born there, and I know what goes on there on a daily basis. The American media lies without blushing. And they are not "my buddies": I am an American citizen.

1647386775607.png

Cmon ...at least pretend you're not a sock puppet
I have no reason "to pretend" to be anything: I'm a Doctor of philosophy in philosophy, an independent expert in international relations, and an international journalist.

In your thinking, try to avoid the standards that have been instilled in your head by the cryptoneozionist propaganda, please...

I have no reason "to pretend" to be anything: I'm a Doctor of philosophy in philosophy, an independent expert in international relations, and an international journalist.

In your thinking, try to avoid the standards that have been instilled in your head by the cryptoneozionist propaganda, please...
Problem there "Doc". I never called you a sock puppet

I was referring to someone else.

How can someone supposedly so smart be that stupid?

And what about the 15,000 dead and 40,000 wounded residents of Donbass, among them children, who were killed by Ukrainian puppets, the Nazis???

1647387866891.png

1647387916851.png

1647388005521.png

1647388111494.png

During the eight years of war in the Donbass, more than 240 children were killed, fron 167 to 500 children were wounded, and 56 disappeared (some underage girls were kidnapped by Ukrainian soldiers, raped, and then killed, as interrogations of prisoners of war show).

1647388572302.png

1647388603488.png

1647388660024.png

1647388733720.png

1647388926900.png

In just two weeks, Russians have killed over 100 Ukrainian children...and your buddies are just getting started

Forum List

Back