US Rep. Madison Cawthorn Calls Ukrainian President "Thug"

View attachment 615991

@NCCapitol

@NCCapitol

US Rep. Madison Cawthorn calls Ukrainian president 'thug,' later says both Russia, Ukraine are 'very vile'​

@NCCapitol

@NCCapitol

US Rep. Madison Cawthorn calls Ukrainian president 'thug,' later says both Russia, Ukraine are 'very vile'​

Tags:

Posted March 10, 2022 9:13 a.m. EST
Updated March 11, 2022 5:16 p.m. EST

By Bryan Anderson and Travis Fain, WRAL state government reporters
RALEIGH, N.C. — U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina told supporters he thought Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was a "thug"—a comment that runs counter to the overwhelming share of Republicans with a favorable view of the leader fending off a military invasion from Russia.

"Remember that Zelenskyy is a thug," Cawthorn said in a video obtained by WRAL News. "Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt and is incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies."

It was unclear where the video was taken. Cawthorn had a number of events in the state over the weekend.

At an event in Rutherford County Thursday night, Cawthorn told supporters, "Honestly, both governments in both Russia and Ukraine are incredibly corrupt and very vile."

On Twitter, he sought to justify calling Zelenskyy a "thug" by accusing the Ukrainian president of pushing "misinformation on America." He posted a link to a conservative blog post with examples, including a story of Ukrainian soldiers on Snake Island who were feared to have been killed in a Feb. 24 Russian attack later being reported as "alive and well."

From the AUTHOR:

You could put it another way: he is the President of a gangster nationalist Russophobic regime.

SOURCE: US Rep. Madison Cawthorn calls Ukrainian president 'thug.' :: WRAL.com
He is . He out journalist in jail he also put particle opponents in jail.. bombed Russia

I love all babies, even unborn babies you all kill. Why wouldn’t I believe you’d kill babies because they were Russian? You’re all Russia Russia
I wouldn’t kill babies that are Russian.

Meanwhile, back in reality, here’s what your buddy Putin is doing.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its so disgusting to bring up the slaughter of babies, in a war, but more disgusting to kill babies in a nice safe womb, far away from any war.
2. Shame on anyone who pretends to care about Russian babies more than babies in USA.
3. Honor theft is alive and well.
4. Walking up over a dead baby will get you dead, as much as it should, I agree.
5. No matter who's baby it is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The only babies being killed are Ukrainian...by your Kremlin buddies
and by those russian babies, right? Those evil Russian babies. You hate russians sooooooooo much. you say Russia Russia like I say the word 'the'.

I say fuck Putin and this upsets you? What's the matter, comrade?
you can say fk Putin all you want dude. I don't give a rats ass how many fking times you say it either. Go for it, let's hear your derailed mental state. Obsessed little fking sheep. To trigger you all I have to do is say zelensky is a thug. Ready, go!!!!!!

you can say fk Putin all you want dude. I don't give a rats ass how many fking times you say it either. Go for it, let's hear your derailed mental state. Obsessed little fking sheep. To trigger you all I have to do is say zelensky is a thug. Ready, go!!!!!!
I’m rooting for Zelensky and the Ukrainians in this war. Why aren’t you, comrade?

My impression of zelonski is that he is not a thug

but it doesnt matter either way

the russians have no right to invade ukraine

Last edited:
My impression of zelonski is that he is not a thug

but it doesnt matter either

the russians have no right to invade ukraine
neither do mexicans and yet they're coming in. What is the difference?

Several of your fellow conservatives don't support Putin invading a country and killing innocent people, comrade.
I don't support any war. All xiden had to do was not touch the energy business. He created the war. Your ignorance to that is noted.

I don't support any war. All xiden had to do was not touch the energy business. He created the war. Your ignorance to that is noted.
Biden didn't create the war. The guy who invaded the other country did, comrade.

Forum List

Back