US Pharmacies getting supplies of US Government Iodine Tablets.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I was just listening to the radio and a public service message played about getting Iodine tablets in my area. I have been trying to confirm the source of this message on our local radio station. It appears that someone thinks we are at substantial risk and are putting US Government stockpiles into local markets.

Given what Europe is doing, after the destruction of Nordstream 1 and 2 pipeline's, it's reasonable to believe there is credible evidence of a potential nuclear event. No one is talking but the actions of our government have me concerned.

" Overwhelmed pharmacies sell out iodine tablets as European panic-buyers fear nuclear blast

PANIC-BUYING Europeans are terrified that the Russian war against Ukraine could lead to the prospect of nuclear fallout, with pharmacies in at least ten countries on the continent selling out of iodine tablets this week."​

Zelensky is signing application to NATO, which means the US and European countries will automatically be drawn into war with Russia.

These sycophants want to destroy Western Civilization if they can’t control it, and they know they are losing every election.

Zelensky is signing application to NATO, which means the US and European countries will automatically be drawn into war with Russia.

These sycophants want to destroy Western Civilization if they can’t control it, and they know they are losing every election.
Well, we're not entirely sure if NATO will accept Ukraine's entrance though. Even though I must admit it is quite likely.

I have been able to confirm that two of our local pharmacies did indeed receive stockpiles so far. They have been testing our civil defense systems all morning. It makes me wonder if the triggering of that message on our local stations was an oop's..

I'm not feeling the vibes this am...

As I suspected, The Civil defense tests have no correlation to the radio message.

The actual message was to inform the local residents that there would be no shortage of Iodine tablets. It was a PSA from the government to way lay fears of a shortage of this medication used for radiation exposure in the event of fallout from a detonation somewhere in the world.

It seems like the US government wants to get ahead of a potential run on the pharmacies, which is a first for the Biden admin who usually relies on others to do the work and then they claim credit.

I was just listening to the radio and a public service message played about getting Iodine tablets in my area. I have been trying to confirm the source of this message on our local radio station. It appears that someone thinks we are at substantial risk and are putting US Government stockpiles into local markets.

Given what Europe is doing, after the destruction of Nordstream 1 and 2 pipeline's, it's reasonable to believe there is credible evidence of a potential nuclear event. No one is talking but the actions of our government have me concerned.

" Overwhelmed pharmacies sell out iodine tablets as European panic-buyers fear nuclear blast

PANIC-BUYING Europeans are terrified that the Russian war against Ukraine could lead to the prospect of nuclear fallout, with pharmacies in at least ten countries on the continent selling out of iodine tablets this week."​

If it happens it happens. You can't do shit about it. If nuclear war breaks out those dang pills ain't going to save you for long. As the Bible says woe is to those who survive. I would not spend much time worrying about it. Enjoy what time you have left. If the Bible is right it is no big deal better things await you in the next life.

If it happens it happens. You can't do shit about it. If nuclear war breaks out those dang pills ain't going to save you for long. As the Bible says woe is to those who survive. I would not spend much time worrying about it. Enjoy what time you have left. If the Bible is right it is no big deal better things await you in the next life.
If it happens, it'll be because of Victoria Nuland and Joe Biden.

March 6, 2022 article? Did we have a nuclear war and I slept through it?

Really? What's going on?
The news today has everyone up in arms. It seems that Russia has 7 long range, nuclear capable bombers sitting at nearby base to Ukraine. What's being done around the country is concerning. The US Government is making iodine caplets available to local pharmacies.

Seems to me like we are not getting the whole story about the potential threat...

The news today has everyone up in arms. It seems that Russia has 7 long range, nuclear capable bombers sitting at nearby base to Ukraine. What's being done around the country is concerning. The US Government is making iodine caplets available to local pharmacies.

Seems to me like we are not getting the whole story about the potential threat...
So?

We fly nuclear capable bombers all around the world, most recently B-52s through the Persian Gulf.

Forum List

Back