20 year old nursing student dies day after getting COVID Vaccine.

The chance of a 20 year old having a heart attack are low. 1in 100,000. But then there are millions of twenty something’s so yea… it happens.

Blaming it on the COVID vaccine is bullshit

Yes, you could be correct. There MAY have been something else going on there, but in the same respect being a dismissive dim tard doesn't help either. Occam's Razor. She gets a vaccine shot yesterday and today she's dead. Odds are that's the cause and she certainly wouldn't be the first person to die from a vaccine. While it's not common, plenty of people have adverse reactions to vaccines, sometimes to the point it kills them. No reason to take it as a personal slight at your religion of Branch Covidianism.

I've had three shots so far and going for the most recent booster next week. I do NOT want to get covid and if i get it I want it to be as mild as possible.

People are still dying from covid

People aren't dying from Covid. They're dying from the shots and there will come a time when those responsible for administering the shots will be expunged.

People aren't dying from Covid. They're dying from the shots and there will come a time when those responsible for administering the shots will be expunged.
The fuck they are not.

Over 200 died yesterday

Forum List

Back