US Murder Rates: Blacks 19.4, Hispanics 5.3, Whites 2.5

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
From Nate Silver-538:

chartoftheday_3848_the_us_murder_rate_compared_to_other_countries_n.jpg

But according to "Black Lives Matter" the only homicides that matter are those few committed by cops.

The wholesale slaughter of blacks by other blacks in our inner cities is a-okay though. :thup:

From Nate Silver-538:

To be fair, I'd like to see it broken down by ethnic Europeans. Some of their nations are having real problems with minorities too, at this point.

AND,

2.5 is still higher than any of the rest of the FIrst World, though at least in the right ball park.

We need to address Illegitimacy of Whites.

But according to "Black Lives Matter" the only homicides that matter are those few committed by cops.

The wholesale slaughter of blacks by other blacks in our inner cities is a-okay though. :thup:
Neither is okay. Conservatives want the first thing to be okay.

I agree neither is okay. But I don't see "Black Lives Matter" protesting the slaughter of blacks in inner cities by other blacks.

And Schoolio keep in mind.....cops kill a few dozen blacks every year. Blacks kill other blacks in the tens of thousands. Which do you think is the bigger problem?

From Nate Silver-538:

To be fair, I'd like to see it broken down by ethnic Europeans. Some of their nations are having real problems with minorities too, at this point.

AND,

2.5 is still higher than any of the rest of the FIrst World, though at least in the right ball park.

2.5 is far too high. 19.4 is astronomical.

From Nate Silver-538:

AND,

2.5 is far too high. 19.4 is astronomical.

Oh, agreed.

We have a problem.

THey have a Living Hell of their own making.

I will never understand how some white people sit around talking about black people everyday all day...

Without understanding teh circumstances involved in a homocide the simple generic fact of the crime doesn't tell you anything. Crime of passion is far different than a true stranger on stranger 'psycho-killer' type incident.

I will never understand how some white people sit around talking about black people everyday all day...

Might have something to do with the fact we are constantly being blamed for all the shit that they do to themselves.

Forum List

Back