US Military's Knee on the Throat of the World

if the economy "depended" on "free labor by enslaved Africans" why was the story of the first half of the nation, one of the free states massively outgrowing the slave states and leaving them behind economically?'
What do you mean by "massively outgrowing the slave states?"

Cotton drove the global economy of the time, including the wage-slave "free" states that manufactured the chains, ships, and guns that kept kidnapped Africans and their children enslaved forever.

As proven by the largest single asset class in the US in 1860:stir:

Slavery Made America

"...by 1860, there were more millionaires (slaveholders all) living in the lower Mississippi Valley than anywhere else in the United States. In the same year, the nearly 4 million American slaves were worth some $3.5 billion, making them the largest single financial asset in the entire U.S. economy, worth more than all manufacturing and railroads combined."
OK, now explain why anyone should buy into what that guy wrote? Where is the proof that his ignorant words are true?

your big evidence of Wacism in America is requiring ID to vote?
Your stupidity is impressive...
25scotus_mobile_graphic-cnd01-jumbo.png

...even by ignorant cracker standards.

How a Pivotal Voting Rights Act Case Broke America

"In that 2013 decision, the Supreme Court invalidated a decades-old “coverage formula” naming jurisdictions that had to pass federal scrutiny under the Voting Rights Act, referred to as 'preclearance,' in order to pass any new elections or voting laws. Those jurisdictions were selected based on their having a history of discrimination in voting."

a history from generations ago.

my point stands, moron. your big evidence of wacism in america, is requiring an id to vote.

that is the best you got.

you lose, commie.

your failure proves my point. wacism is you people being retarded wace baiting assholes.

Of course our knee is on the throat of the World. The World is a Wolf out to eat the innocent. Who else could do this, but our Great Nation! Granted, we need to do a lot more, but first we got our yapping lap dogs at home that need euthanizing.
Can you name another country in this world that has sent its military thousands of miles from its homeland over the past 75 years, killing, maiming, and displacing MILLIONS of innocent civilians in the proce$$?

Of course our knee is on the throat of the World. The World is a Wolf out to eat the innocent. Who else could do this, but our Great Nation! Granted, we need to do a lot more, but first we got our yapping lap dogs at home that need euthanizing.
Can you name another country in this world that has sent its military thousands of miles from its homeland over the past 75 years, killing, maiming, and displacing MILLIONS of innocent civilians in the proce$$?

Are you still sad that we crushed the Soviet Union?

We spend more on police than schools, more on military than just about everything else, being strong is good, but being smart should be the priority.

when you find that you have accidentally committed an act of war against the most powerful nation in the world, that is a time for simple yes or no answers, followed by swift action
When 15 Saudi citizens, who trained in Florida, Germany, and Sand Diego, collapsed three steel-framed skyscrapers into their footprints using two airplanes, the first order of business should have been firing the Secretary of (non) Defense.
buddies.jpg

You are a lousy fucking moron trolling your own thread. Nice job of bringing back the dead. If there is a heaven I am sure there is a long line of oeople waiting to spit on you. How about replying to the facts you ignore. Or how about this, read a book. Or just troll another of my comments so I can insult your stupidity.

We spend more on police than schools, more on military than just about everything else, being strong is good, but being smart should be the priority.
Actually, we spend more on education than we do on the police. And as far as the military goes, you would not be posting had we not spent the money we have, on the military. But, your argument is spending. More money is spent on education every year than we spend on the military.

when you find that you have accidentally committed an act of war against the most powerful nation in the world, that is a time for simple yes or no answers, followed by swift action
When 15 Saudi citizens, who trained in Florida, Germany, and Sand Diego, collapsed three steel-framed skyscrapers into their footprints using two airplanes, the first order of business should have been firing the Secretary of (non) Defense.
buddies.jpg

we were discussing your claim that the afghanistan government had offered to turn over osama to bush, thus making the war against afghanistani an unjustified invasion.

i pointed out the huge flaws in your argument, crushing it utterly, so you cut away almost everything i said, and then attempted to change the subject by throwing out a new accusation.

i accept this move on your part, as an admission of defeat, and that really, everything you say, you know is complete shit.

but that you feel you have to constantly lie, in order to advance your commie agenda.

to be clear, you have lost your claim that the invasion of afghanistan was an unjustified invasion,

as part of your overall anti-american position that america's military has "it's knee on the throat of the world".

you have admitted that you are utterly unable to support your thread's conclusion, and all you have, is trying to distract from that, by throwing increasingly irrational shit against the wall.

george. how did you become such a hate filled traitorous commie?

because they were fellow americans who were fighting to defend their homelands against overwhelming powerful invaders.
Southerners who fought for the Confederacy were traitors taking up arms against the United States of America, and all who survived the war should have been lynched.
View attachment 368822

mass murder has never been the american response to winning a war. we have always been about trying to make the world a better place, generally by making our enemies into friends.

i do appreciate this moment of honesty about what you would do to your fellow americans who oppose you, if you ever got power over them, though.

it is completely consistent with what we see almost universally when commies take over.

vast numbers of their enemies, and they are pretty sloppy with that, are just murdered, to help remove opposition to the next step in the agenda.

i've been pointing out how you are a hate filled anti-american commie.

thanks for demonstrating it to the rest of the site, to prove me right.

that you cannot empathize with people different than you, that you disagree with politically, is because you are the type of soulless monster that wou
I can't empathize with people who supported chattel slavery or Jim Crow; Do you?

funny. a moment ago we were talking about secession and war and treason. i was fine with answering your questions and making points and defending them.

you decided that you needed to cut nearly everything from the post and then move the goal post to include a very different issue, jim crow.

you lose again.

big issues, like a civil war are not comic book stories, where the villains are all pure evul. the people in these histories were both good and bad and the good parts can be empathized with, if you are not a child or a sociopath.

that you, despite being old, still see big issues in the black and white morality of small children, is a failure on your part.

that our society is playing along, is part of the decline of our civilization.

The Neocons want WW3 against Russia,China,North Korea and Iran and they're bound and determined to get it. The Neocons never saw a war that they didn't love or think that the United States shouldn't be involved in!

Forum List

Back