US Military's Knee on the Throat of the World

And we quickly disbanded our military from the strongest in the world to no better than 2nd after the soviet union

but soviet aggression forced us to rearm
The Soviets weren't establishing military bases in North or South America, unlike the US in Europe and Asia.

European powers and the US invaded Russia on multiple occasions during the 20th century, so, when the US interfered in Korea and Greece after WWII, Russia dropped an "iron curtain" in defense.

American imperialism - Wikipedia

"The Grand Area[edit]

"In an October 1940 report to Franklin Roosevelt, Bowman wrote that 'the US government is interested in any solution anywhere in the world that affects American trade. In a wide sense, commerce is the mother of all wars.'

"In 1942 this economic globalism was articulated as the 'Grand Area' concept in secret documents.

"The US would have to have control over the 'Western Hemisphere, Continental Europe and Mediterranean Basin (excluding Russia), the Pacific Area and the Far East, and the British Empire (excluding Canada).'"

stating it repeatedly is not an argument, you commie.
US imperialism is a fact, Flag-Flapper:eek:
1411249306.jpg

"Although the United States was the last major belligerent to join World War II, it began planning for the post-war world from the conflict's outset.

"This postwar vision originated in the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), an economic elite-led organization that became integrated into the government leadership.

"CFR's War and Peace Studies group offered its services to the State Department in 1939 and a secret partnership for post-war planning developed.

"CFR leaders Hamilton Fish Armstrong and Walter H. Mallory saw World War II as a 'grand opportunity' for the U.S. to emerge as 'the premier power in the world.'"

Why are you against countries around the world who want our military bases in their nations?
Where did you get the idea a majority of people around the globe want US bases in their countries?
Cartoon1.jpg

U.S. Expansionism in the Gilded Age: Arguments in Political Cartoons | Journeys into the Past | Miami University
Which countries DONT want our base on their land? Name them. Japan has had various issues with our base in Okinawa, but i bet even they still like having US there as a deterrent to China.
Correct me if im wrong, but your entire premise of the US being an imperialist nation is based on the fact that we have military bases everywhere. Why cant you name which nations DONT want a US military base in their country? Why havent you responded to this question? Please tell me i didn't just dismantle your entire belief system with one question. :laugh:

And we quickly disbanded our military from the strongest in the world to no better than 2nd after the soviet union

but soviet aggression forced us to rearm
The Soviets weren't establishing military bases in North or South America, unlike the US in Europe and Asia.

European powers and the US invaded Russia on multiple occasions during the 20th century, so, when the US interfered in Korea and Greece after WWII, Russia dropped an "iron curtain" in defense.

"The Grand Area[edit]

"In an October 1940 report to Franklin Roosevelt, Bowman wrote that 'the US government is interested in any solution anywhere in the world that affects American trade. In a wide sense, commerce is the mother of all wars.'

"In 1942 this economic globalism was articulated as the 'Grand Area' concept in secret documents.

"The US would have to have control over the 'Western Hemisphere, Continental Europe and Mediterranean Basin (excluding Russia), the Pacific Area and the Far East, and the British Empire (excluding Canada).'"

European powers and the US invaded Russia on multiple occasions during the 20th century,

How many European or American troops in Russia after 1945?

How many Russian troops in Europe after 1945?

Russia dropped an "iron curtain" in defense.

How many non-Russians trapped behind Russia's "iron curtain"?

2. the 3/5s compromise was about restraining the political power of slave states. if that is part of the process of how the electoral college came to be, i'm fine with that.
Imho, the Electoral College is one more relic of the white, male, property-holding bias this country was founded on.
1*2CooLxH3-YQcfFS_PsPHcA.png

The Electoral College: White Supremacy’s Anvil
The electoral college was a compromise that convinced smaller states to join the Union.

the small states did not want to be dominated by Virginia and New York if population were all that mattered

stating it repeatedly is not an argument, you commie.
US imperialism is a fact, Flag-Flapper:eek:
1411249306.jpg

"Although the United States was the last major belligerent to join World War II, it began planning for the post-war world from the conflict's outset.

"This postwar vision originated in the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), an economic elite-led organization that became integrated into the government leadership.

"CFR's War and Peace Studies group offered its services to the State Department in 1939 and a secret partnership for post-war planning developed.

"CFR leaders Hamilton Fish Armstrong and Walter H. Mallory saw World War II as a 'grand opportunity' for the U.S. to emerge as 'the premier power in the world.'"

hint: if you cut the post down to the point that the previous point is lost, you have to repeat your point, when you, post shit that you are pretending will support your point. such as it is.

since you gut the thread down to nothing and then did not clearly restate your point, your supporting argument is just anti-american static.

we got it. you hate america. you hate all americans.

you are a commie traitor.

was that your point? cause, we got it.

2. the 3/5s compromise was about restraining the political power of slave states. if that is part of the process of how the electoral college came to be, i'm fine with that.
Imho, the Electoral College is one more relic of the white, male, property-holding bias this country was founded on.

again you didn't quite make a point. all you did was post some shit that you thinks puts a negative spin on america. you said, slavery and white supremacy and that really is all you got.

you hate america, we get it. you are an anti-american commie traitor.

The electoral college was a compromise that convinced smaller states to join the Union.

the small states did not want to be dominated by Virginia and New York if population were all that mattered

that is what i was always taught. he claimed it had something to do with the 3/5ths compromise, which....

seems irrelevant, but whatever.

now i realize he just wanted to say "slavery" and "white supremacy" because he thinks it he says it enough, that it will make america look bad, or maybe that i will be intimidated and conceded.

he doesn't seem to even understand the concepts of what this site is for.

he is just spouting his anti-american hatred and commie bullshit and pretending like it is making a point or points... in support of something...

he really is a hate filled commie bastard.

the massive death toll of communism, is well known. that you support it, is you being an immoral monster.

that you deny the massive death toll is you being utterly dishonest.
I've never denied communism's massive death toll; I have pointed out that over the past five hundred years capitalism has killed orders of magnitude more, AND its holy profit motive is currently killing millions more every day.
maxresdefault.jpg

AUDIO: COVID-19 now a pandemic; capitalism exacerbates crisis - Liberation News

now i realize he just wanted to say "slavery" and "white supremacy" because he thinks it he says it enough, that it will make america look bad, or maybe that i will be intimidated and conceded.
Probably so

but dont rule out the possibility that he really is that ignorant

the massive death toll of communism, is well known. that you support it, is you being an immoral monster.

that you deny the massive death toll is you being utterly dishonest.
I've never denied communism's massive death toll; I have pointed out that over the past five hundred years capitalism has killed orders of magnitude more, AND its holy profit motive is currently killing millions more every day.

1. did not say you denied it. i said you supported it. you accept it as the price of doing business, ie advancing your commie agenda. such constant lying is normal from commies.

2. you did not point out anthing about capitalism. what you have done is, or what you have tried to do, and failed miserably because i keep pointing out your bullshit, what you have tried to do, is conflate all non-communists activity, especially negative, with capitalism, based on the weakest sort of "logic" i have ever seen, and then assert without any real explanation, that all of it is the result of capitalism.

3. i could do a better job of demolishing your logic, if you had any. mostly you point up unconnected data points, and claim connection, based on the fact that they occurred on the same planet, within a few centuries of each other, and then you start spamming assertions and conclusions based on that nonsense.

4. you are a commie. all the information you are providing is that you are an excellent example of how commies are liars, and nothing they say should ever been given any credibility at all.

incorrect. this country was founded on the principles of the enlightenment era. chattel slavery was common at that time but immediately became a political issue, and almost immediately started to lose ground to the more dynamic free state economies of the north, despite a much longer growing period.
US politics was shaped by enlightenment values, but its economy depended on murdering Native Americans to obtain the lands they were living on and on free labor supplied by enslaved Africans. The allegedly "free state economies of the north" depended on King Cotton the same way the world depends on King Oil today. White supremacy was a core defining principle of this country, and living proof of that historical fact is living in the White House today.

incorrect. this country was founded on the principles of the enlightenment era. chattel slavery was common at that time but immediately became a political issue, and almost immediately started to lose ground to the more dynamic free state economies of the north, despite a much longer growing period.
US politics was shaped by enlightenment values, but its economy depended on murdering Native Americans to obtain the lands they were living on and on free labor supplied by enslaved Africans. The allegedly "free state economies of the north" depended on King Cotton the same way the world depends on King Oil today. White supremacy was a core defining principle of this country, and living proof of that historical fact is living in the White House today.

if the economy "depended" on "free labor by enslaved Africans" why was the story of the first half of the nation, one of the free states massively outgrowing the slave states and leaving them behind economically?'

so that the south, by the middle of the 19th century, felt their backs against the wall, as they could not keep up with the Free North?

jeez, it i almost like everything you said above, was retarded shit.

if the economy "depended" on "free labor by enslaved Africans" why was the story of the first half of the nation, one of the free states massively outgrowing the slave states and leaving them behind economically?'
What do you mean by "massively outgrowing the slave states?"

Cotton drove the global economy of the time, including the wage-slave "free" states that manufactured the chains, ships, and guns that kept kidnapped Africans and their children enslaved forever.

As proven by the largest single asset class in the US in 1860:stir:

Slavery Made America

"...by 1860, there were more millionaires (slaveholders all) living in the lower Mississippi Valley than anywhere else in the United States. In the same year, the nearly 4 million American slaves were worth some $3.5 billion, making them the largest single financial asset in the entire U.S. economy, worth more than all manufacturing and railroads combined."

Last edited:
What do you mean by "massively outgrowing the slave states?"

Cotton drove the global economy of the time, including the wage-slave "free" states that manufactured the chains, ships, and guns that kept kidnapped Africans in chains.

so much so, that once slavery in the south was ended, that the whole world economy slowed and industrialization stalled and progress halted...

wait, the exact opposite happened.

jeeze, it is almost like everything you ever say, is complete bullshit.

your big evidence of Wacism in America is requiring ID to vote?
Your stupidity is impressive...
25scotus_mobile_graphic-cnd01-jumbo.png

...even by ignorant cracker standards.

How a Pivotal Voting Rights Act Case Broke America

"In that 2013 decision, the Supreme Court invalidated a decades-old “coverage formula” naming jurisdictions that had to pass federal scrutiny under the Voting Rights Act, referred to as 'preclearance,' in order to pass any new elections or voting laws. Those jurisdictions were selected based on their having a history of discrimination in voting."

Forum List

Back