US Military can’t meet its recruitment goals, 40% of target for the year.

So is it a choice for Bisexuals ???

~~~~~~
OIP.9wk32_HMqDbf2gLk6GAvUwHaFX

This I believe is the biggest issue, but not due to immigration. Just due to population growth in general.

Since its peak in 1989 the US military has shrunk by about 38% while the US population has grown by 35%.

With each passing generation fewer parents have served. it is not longer seen as a family tradition.

One solution might be to offer a path to citizenship for any illegal immigrant willing to take an oath, join the U.S military and risk their life for their new found country.

The French Foreign Legion are not only one of the most respected and competent infantry outfit anywhere in the world, they are also extremely loyal and fearless. This is because there isn't any room for individuality in their force, only one family fighting for one another to their last breath, regardless of their country of birth.

I've seen interviews of some of these men, they would lay their life on the line for the French flag faster than most French born citizens. Their exploits in Africa are legendary.

Why can't America take such a stance with so many millions illegally in your country? You surely have some illegals who are genuinely looking for a new home, new system, and willing to put their life on the line for it.

Last edited:
glad to hear you admit that…it’s obviously been the goal of the dems this century to.empower Putin, weaken NATO, and empower their CCP master in Asia.

I meant I would leave the troops in Japan and Korea. We are not doing anything in Europe anyhow and the EU can handle Russia. Hell, Russia has proven to be a paper tiger in the Ukraine.

I meant I would leave the troops in Japan and Korea. We are not doing anything in Europe anyhow and the EU can handle Russia. Hell, Russia has proven to be a paper tiger in the Ukraine.
Yes , thus a partial exodus from Germany ( leaving some forces in Poland and Estonia )

Yes , thus a partial exodus from Germany ( leaving some forces in Poland and Estonia )

I would pull everyone out of Germany and Italy maybe leave a few in Poland.

If the EU and NATO without our help cannot stop an army that has struggled so mightily to take over one little country then fuck em.

This shill MSM report struggles to find why no one wants to join Biden’s Army.

Is it that young people are too emotionally unstable and afraid?
They are too out of shape? No land whales allowed?

Maybe it’s because so few young people have parents that were in the military (thanks rampant immigration)?

But the article doesn’t touch the fact that the military leadership and the Biden Regime have gone out of its way to demonize the largest recruiting demographic: cornbread white boys from the south and Midwest. Their Generals are very concerned about “white rage” and transgender pronouns. Then of course there is the elephant in the room, the mandatory experimental vaccines no one wants.
The pool of those eligible to join the military continues to shrink, with more young men and women than ever disqualified for obesity, drug use or criminal records.

Forum List

Back