Hundreds of U.S. combat aircraft not available to use.

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009

And people here and elsewhere wonder why I continue to advocate for increased defense spending despite having no stake in it whatsoever.

And people here and elsewhere wonder why I continue to advocate for increased defense spending despite having no stake in it whatsoever.
It's a sham attempt to justify spending the money, when in fact there's obviously no shortage.

In the real world, Russia and China are outgunned three to one by the US and probably close to ten to one against all of Nato.

What happened to the balls needed to scream against the MIC hauling in more profits for no good reason?

It's a sham attempt to justify spending the money, when in fact there's obviously no shortage.

In the real world, Russia and China are outgunned three to one by the US and probably close to ten to one against all of Nato.

What happened to the balls needed to scream against the MIC hauling in more profits for no good reason?o

There is no military industrial complex today the way it was in the 1950s.

And what do you have against defense contractors (or anyone else) making profits?

You are full of excrement, duck. Once again, you are running your mouth to promote weakening of the US to the benefit of your commie Russian and CCP buddies. The same thing that is going on now happened under Carter when the US was incapable of making a raid to rescue the Iranian hostages. STFU, you contribute NOTHING to the US or NATO so you have no standing in the discussion.

You are full of excrement, duck. Once again, you are running your mouth to promote weakening of the US to the benefit of your commie Russian and CCP buddies. The same thing that is going on now happened under Carter when the US was incapable of making a raid to rescue the Iranian hostages. STFU, you contribute NOTHING to the US or NATO so you have no standing in the discussion.
The U.S. should be grateful those helicopters broke down in the Iranian desert. The "rescue plan" was so ridiculous that even best case dozens of the hostages and dozens of the rescue team would've almost certainly have been killed.

As would hundreds of Iranians when the U.S. commander had (as he admittedly planned to do) called in airstrikes against the crowds of Iranians in the streets of Tehran.

The U.S. should be grateful those helicopters broke down in the Iranian desert. The "rescue plan" was so ridiculous that even best case dozens of the hostages and dozens of the rescue team would've almost certainly have been killed.

As would hundreds of Iranians when the U.S. commander had (as he admittedly planned to do) called in airstrikes against the crowds of Iranians in the streets of Tehran.
The world would be a different place today if the US had done what they should have. People who occupy embassies around the world are told up front that they are vulnerable and expendable. Carter should have carpet bombed Tehran and shown that the hostages have no value. Khomeini knew that would be the result under Reagan and that is why the hostages were released. The same shit is going on under the vegetable today. The US is the laughing stock of the world, a paper tiger. Our adversaries know that the vegetable is incapable of mounting any kind of defense.

That's a reminder of what it's been like for a long time. Maintenance issues. Too many planes red lined. Non-availability of engine parts (F-35)
Overextended schedules for maintenance staff. It's more than a money allocation issue. It's inefficiency.

Pissant, did you hear that Turkey isn't blocking Sweden and Finland from Nato now?
My Commie buddies told me they aren't pleased, but not particularly annoyed.

They've set aside a couple of nukes for a rainy day.
And any mention of rain can't go without a quack, quack or three!

Pissant, did you hear that Turkey isn't blocking Sweden and Finland from Nato now?

Topic, duck. BTW, STFU.

What makes you think Turkey has any nuclear weapons?

What happened to the balls needed to scream against the MIC hauling in more profits for no good reason?
American soldiers will die someday because foreign tightwad buttinsky’s like you want to defund the US military

American soldiers will die someday because foreign tightwad buttinsky’s like you want to defund the US military
You don't understand by now that I'm a Canadian and have no influence on how many American soldiers die? If I was cheerleading for America's war it might be different.

You don't understand by now that I'm a Canadian and have no influence on how many American soldiers die? If I was cheerleading for America's war it might be different.
Not everyone knows that you are a foreigner

You wander this forum spouting off as if you do have a say

Which makes you no better than a russian or chinese troll trying to influence US policy decisions

You are an unabashed anti-American and it is verified every time you post, duck. Trouble is you don't realize that if it wasn't for the tolerance of Americans, your mecca of the north wouldn't exist. Remember 54-40 or fight?

Oh so you're one of those. Shamelessly sucking at the breast of the U.S. in order to protect your country.

That's a reminder of what it's been like for a long time. Maintenance issues. Too many planes red lined. Non-availability of engine parts (F-35)
Overextended schedules for maintenance staff. It's more than a money allocation issue. It's inefficiency.
One of the things that needs to be improved on is the maintenance costs of our weapons systems.

Forum List

Back