US Military can’t meet its recruitment goals, 40% of target for the year.

Not me, but I'm 52. Kids today are raised different and the teachers are more worried teaching social activities. Instead of English, math, history, and science.

But back when you were a kid you could have been swayed and some how found men to be physically attractive to you?

Correct. I just found it strange that you would not state that as an argument for not meeting recruitment goals (which it is), rather than "strong economy".
Simple logic? I believe the Trump administration had difficulties prior to Covid in 2019 as well.

When I was that young I didn't have teachers trying to sway me into that lifestyle. Now we have drag queens coming in our schools giving them lap dances.

It is interesting that you concede you could have been swayed had the teachers tried.

I can saw with 100% confidence nothing would have led me to look at another man and find him physically attractive.

It is refreshing that you can admit to such things, well done.

It is interesting that you concede you could have been swayed had the teachers tried.

I can saw with 100% confidence nothing would have led me to look at another man and find him physically attractive.

I have always thought that a Gay Man like Rock Hudson would rather have Jane Mansfield pull his pud out & suck it than Burl Ives do it

This shill MSM report struggles to find why no one wants to join Biden’s Army.

Is it that young people are too emotionally unstable and afraid?
They are too out of shape? No land whales allowed?

Maybe it’s because so few young people have parents that were in the military (thanks rampant immigration)?

But the article doesn’t touch the fact that the military leadership and the Biden Regime have gone out of its way to demonize the largest recruiting demographic: cornbread white boys from the south and Midwest. Their Generals are very concerned about “white rage” and transgender pronouns. Then of course there is the elephant in the room, the mandatory experimental vaccines no one wants.
You forgot to mention that people won’t join because of Trumps Unsafe and Uneffective vaccine is required

I have always thought that a Gay Man like Rock Hudson would rather have Jane Mansfield pull his pud out & suck it than Burl Ives do it

I cannot say I have ever thought about such things.

The pool of those eligible to join the military continues to shrink, with more young men and women than ever disqualified for obesity, drug use or criminal records.

Did you serve?
That's true too.....that's a major problem sadly....that's what happens with a welfare state...welcome to Xiden's America

I couldn't see me do that. But you have parents, teachers, and others influencing these children at an age they really Don't understand what's really going on. I can hardly remember being that age. Anyway they shouldn't be doing it, we are going to pay for it in 20 or so years. They are going to be our leaders. We are screwed.

The left has spent the 60 years grooming children to hate America.
Why would they sign up to fight for a country they hate?
Just another thing on a very long list leftists have destroyed.

That's true too.....that's a major problem sadly....that's what happens with a welfare state...welcome to Xiden's America
You do realize most drug use is in the suburbs and that was happening long before Biden came along.
Yup, thanks to liberal life styles.
Yea, because right wingers children don't use drugs or break the Law.

Forum List

Back