US Military can’t meet its recruitment goals, 40% of target for the year.

That if you believe anything you read on Breitbart, you might be clinically retarded?

So give me a list of names of supposed "Americans" left in Afghanistan. I'll be most of them will be named "Mohammed".
More of your silly conspiracy theories. The story carried on Breitbart was carried elsewhere.

Definitely. The Biden / leftist failure in Afghanistan included the plan to import lots of Muhammud's while abandoning Americans.

President Biden has failed America as our Commander-in-chief. Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan came to an end yesterday, and contrary to previous promises, Biden abandoned hundreds of Americans behind enemy lines in Afghanistan.

During an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos just 12 days before, Biden promised,” if there’s American citizens left, we’re gonna stay to get them all out.”

That was a LIE.

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee published a new report last Thursday assessing the Biden administration’s failed Afghanistan withdrawal last August, revealing that as many as 9,000 Americans were abandoned in Afghanistan during the disastrous pull-out. This directly refutes the Biden administration’s previous estimates of around 100 to 200 American citizens left behind, as claimed by Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

The new report, signed by the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee ranking member Kim Risch of Idaho, shows just how unprepared the Biden administration was with regard to the evacuation, ignoring their own intelligence reports about the Taliban and not planning ahead of the announcement.

What a shame the military is run by Democrat / leftist cowards and the failure prone.

More of your silly conspiracy theories. The story carried on Breitbart was carried elsewhere.

Definitely. The Biden / leftist failure in Afghanistan included the plan to import lots of Muhammud's while abandoning Americans.

Now, name one clean cut American who was left behind (who didn't choose to stay of their own volition).

Biden got us out of the shithole Bush dug us into... he deserves praise for that.

Now, name one clean cut American who was left behind (who didn't choose to stay of their own volition).

Biden got us out of the shithole Bush dug us into... he deserves praise for that.
Biden deserves praise for a strategic, logistical and political disaster that allowed 13 US service members to be killed?

Only in the deranged mind of a far leftist does that make sense.

Biden deserves praise for a strategic, logistical and political disaster that allowed 13 US service members to be killed?

Only in the deranged mind of a far leftist does that make sense.

The strategic, logistical, political disaster was Baby Bush getting us in the middle of a 20 year civil war and dragging it out for another 20 years.

But the Jews who run our foreign policy thought it was a spiffy idea... it wasn't like THEIR kids were going off to fight.

The strategic, logistical, political disaster was Baby Bush getting us in the middle of a 20 year civil war and dragging it out for another 20 years.

But the Jews who run our foreign policy thought it was a spiffy idea... it wasn't like THEIR kids were going off to fight.
Dick Cheney & Donald Rumsfeld are Jews ?

Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

As usual, you loyal-peasant gutless bootlickers shift the blame for what the spoiled-putrid richkids do and claim, under obedience to the Preppie pukes, that the Jews do all that.

The Heirguardsman and Darth Evader occupied Afghanistan as an outpost against Russia, which they believed was still the Soviet Union. It's always claimed that the Jews are Communists, so why would they threaten what you think is their own Evil Empire?

As usual, you loyal-peasant gutless bootlickers shift the blame for what the spoiled-putrid richkids do and claim, under obedience to the Preppie pukes, that the Jews do all that.

The Heirguardsman and Darth Evader occupied Afghanistan as an outpost against Russia, which they believed was still the Soviet Union. It's always claimed that the Jews are Communists, so why would they threaten what you think is their own Evil Empire?

Does your doctor know you are off your meds?

Pretty typical for leftists to abandon any concept of responsibility for their failed policies. The disastrous Biden withdrawal was a complete political, strategic and military disaster.

Even that bastion of liberal lunacy, MSN, was critical.

13 dead US military. I'm sure you're proud.

Pretty typical for leftists to abandon any concept of responsibility for their failed policies. The disastrous Biden withdrawal was a complete political, strategic and military disaster.

Even that bastion of liberal lunacy, MSN, was critical.

13 dead US military. I'm sure you're proud.

I can't get worked up about 13 dead servicemembers when we lost 10,000 in the Zionist instigated wars in Iraq and Afghanistan over the last 20 years.

I guess it comes down to John Kerry's famous question, "How do you ask someone to be the last person to die for a mistake?" The mistake was being there to start with, not who got shot on the way out.

So let's look at the list of fuckups regarding Afghanistan, brought to you by the Zionist lobby in Washington.

Jimmy Carter was the one who signed on to the brilliant idea to arm religious fanatics to fight the Soviets because they were teaching girls how to read.
Ronnie Ray-gun was the guy who had the brilliant idea to recruit Arabs to go off and fight in Afghanistan because the CIA didn't have enough guys who spoke Pushtan
Slick Willie was the guy who had the brilliant idea to let the Taliban take over, and give refuge to Bin Laden, who set up Al Qaeda training camps.
Dubya Bush was the guy who invaded Afghanistan to get Bin Laden, but let him get away, and pulled most of the troops out so he could go after Saddam instead of finishing the job. Why? Because the Zionists were more afraid of Saddam. Worse, he turned a blind eye to massive corruption on the part of Karzai and his cronies.
Obama was the guy who decided to escalate the war in Afghanistan, after the puppet government we set up had lost all credibility with the Afghan people.
Trump is the one who signed the Doha accords, that all but turned the country over to the Taliban.
Biden is the one who was left holding the bag for 40 years of bad policy.

But it's okay... the Zionist Lobby wants us to go to war with Iran next!!!! They might get a bomb and the Jews might be scared and stuff.

I can't get worked up about 13 dead servicemembers when we lost 10,000 in the Zionist instigated wars in Iraq and Afghanistan over the last 20 years.

I guess it comes down to John Kerry's famous question, "How do you ask someone to be the last person to die for a mistake?" The mistake was being there to start with, not who got shot on the way out.

So let's look at the list of fuckups regarding Afghanistan, brought to you by the Zionist lobby in Washington.

Jimmy Carter was the one who signed on to the brilliant idea to arm religious fanatics to fight the Soviets because they were teaching girls how to read.
Ronnie Ray-gun was the guy who had the brilliant idea to recruit Arabs to go off and fight in Afghanistan because the CIA didn't have enough guys who spoke Pushtan
Slick Willie was the guy who had the brilliant idea to let the Taliban take over, and give refuge to Bin Laden, who set up Al Qaeda training camps.
Dubya Bush was the guy who invaded Afghanistan to get Bin Laden, but let him get away, and pulled most of the troops out so he could go after Saddam instead of finishing the job. Why? Because the Zionists were more afraid of Saddam. Worse, he turned a blind eye to massive corruption on the part of Karzai and his cronies.
Obama was the guy who decided to escalate the war in Afghanistan, after the puppet government we set up had lost all credibility with the Afghan people.
Trump is the one who signed the Doha accords, that all but turned the country over to the Taliban.
Biden is the one who was left holding the bag for 40 years of bad policy.

But it's okay... the Zionist Lobby wants us to go to war with Iran next!!!! They might get a bomb and the Jews might be scared and stuff.
How nice that you're so quick to dismiss the deaths of 13 military personnel as meaningless as a means to excuse the failures and ineptitude of FJ Biden. Your best effort is the usual, "I blame the Jews".

Is FJ Biden Jewish? Otherwise, other than to assuage your leftist hurt feelings, why blame anyone but the failed Whitehouse squatter for the disaster he created?

How nice that you're so quick to dismiss the deaths of 13 military personnel as meaningless as a means to excuse the failures and ineptitude of FJ Biden. Your best effort is the usual, "I blame the Jews".

Is FJ Biden Jewish? Otherwise, other than to assuage your leftist hurt feelings, why blame anyone but the failed Whitehouse squatter for the disaster he created?

I notice you seem to keep acting like those 13 who died were the only ones who died.

Biden lost 13 servicemen.
Trump lost 64
Obama lost 1758
Bush lost 630

But I put all of them on Bush because he's the one who decided that we were going to "Nation Build" in Afghanistan.

I notice you seem to keep acting like those 13 who died were the only ones who died.

Biden lost 13 servicemen.
Trump lost 64
Obama lost 1758
Bush lost 630

But I put all of them on Bush because he's the one who decided that we were going to "Nation Build" in Afghanistan.
I notice you excuse the incompetence of FJ Biden whose actions caused the death of the 13 service members.

What a shame you endorse failure and ineptitude.

If the United States had maintained a small presence (perhaps marginally larger than what Trump left behind), it could have kept the Afghan army in the field indefinitely, giving time and space for the political situation in Kabul to sort itself out, for a fresh round of negotiations with better leverage against the Taliban, and for reconstruction and development to continue.

I notice you excuse the incompetence of FJ Biden whose actions caused the death of the 13 service members.

What a shame you endorse failure and ineptitude.

The ineptitude was going in there to start with.

You ignore the other 2500 needless deaths and only focus on these 13.

If the United States had maintained a small presence (perhaps marginally larger than what Trump left behind), it could have kept the Afghan army in the field indefinitely, giving time and space for the political situation in Kabul to sort itself out, for a fresh round of negotiations with better leverage against the Taliban, and for reconstruction and development to continue.

Wow, see, you are still doing it. You still are living in this fantasy world about the Afghans. This Zionist mentality that we can just get America to invade over there, and we will get these people to change their culture.

We were in there for 20 years, pumping in blood and treasure and most Afghans pined for the happy days when the Taliban was in charge. Why did we ever think we were going to succeed where the Soviets failed?

The ineptitude was going in there to start with.

You ignore the other 2500 needless deaths and only focus on these 13.

Wow, see, you are still doing it. You still are living in this fantasy world about the Afghans. This Zionist mentality that we can just get America to invade over there, and we will get these people to change their culture.

We were in there for 20 years, pumping in blood and treasure and most Afghans pined for the happy days when the Taliban was in charge. Why did we ever think we were going to succeed where the Soviets failed?
q
So, what other spam and irrelevance regarding Jooos can you offer for FJ Biden's complete incompetence.

Perhaps you have another of your freakish Joooo conspiracy theories?

I'd ask where these Republicans were when THOUSANDS of Americans were dying needlessly in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I'd ask where your Joooo conspiracy theories and whataboutism has any relevance to FJ Biden's utter incompetence.

How long were we supposed to stay over there? That region is an unwinnable concept.

Not according to the Zionist Warmongers... we were supposed to stay over there forever and ever and ever and ever until the Afghans learned to love Coca-cola.

I'd ask where your Joooo conspiracy theories and whataboutism has any relevance to FJ Biden's utter incompetence.

I just explained it to you. You fight a war against people who've been fighting guerilla wars for 40 years... you are going to get bad results.

Forum List

Back