US Military can’t meet its recruitment goals, 40% of target for the year.

No, they do not join simply because they do not want to join.
Hahaha

Really. No reasoning involved. No reasons, and no reasoning performed on the reasons.

Makes good sense, after a botched lobotomy.

Again, I think I will take them at their word, over a bunch of slobs on a message board making things up.

No, they do not join simply because they do not want to join.

False statistic.. In fact, here are some real statistics.

1 in 16 females in the military report to have been a victim of sexual assault during their time in. Compare that to 1 in 6 that report the same thing in civilian life.

By those numbers, it is almost 3 times safer in the military.

Please learn some facts, and do not just vomit up some made up beliefs and claim they are facts.
Nope, sorry. It's nearly 1 in 4.

Nor should it. Mandated vaccines have been part of the military for over a century.

Get outta here with that nonsense. If you think people are not joining for that reason, you are hopelessly delusional.
We are talking about Coof vaccines, which aren’t real vaccines and are experimental. That’s what the courts say.

In fall of 2020.

Funny how you can’t acknowledge that.
When the military had the same problem of a shortage in recruiting.

But you would have us believe all those reasons changed, and they all suddenly read your cult talking point playbook and changed to those reasons without telling us.

Ooooookay.

Nope, sorry. It's nearly 1 in 4.

Nope. And remember, that statistic is not what you seem to think it is.

The statistics that the military reports is "sexual assaults", not "rapes". In other words, if somebody touches somebody on the butt that is a "sexual assault". In fact, the military does not even track "rapes", it treats sexual assault and rape as the same thing.

Also, it does not track who assaulted them, only who was assaulted. Therefore, if they are assaulted by a civilian, it goes down as a "military related sexual assault", because the individual assaulted was in the military.

Sorry, like so many that try to take these statistics and twist them for political purposes, you fail. Because as I spent over 2 decades in the military, I know exactly what they mean and you do not. So either you need to learn the terminology, or you are knowingly twisting facts to suit your agenda.

But FYI, according to most statistics, around 81% of women in the US have reported being sexually assaulted. So still, the military statistics are low.

And if you want to know more about how the statistics are still not right, we can get into a discussion about "restricted" and "unrestricted" reports.

Well the only other reason listed in your article is that too many kids have no connection at all to our military or this nation. So many are foreigners or kids of foreigners, so they have no allegiance to the US. And thanks to our education system and media pushing racism and CRT shit, many of them would never think of defending this country. In other words too much leftwing indoctrination.

I consider my time in the military a very formative part of my life.

But that said, if an 18 year came to me and asked me if I thought joining the military was a good idea, I'd probably not recommend it. It has nothing to do with "Woke" or CRT. Heck, we had equity training when I was in basic in 1981, where they told us to accept minorities and women. It has to do with how our politicians abuse the people who join.

We just had a 20 year war that our government kept sending kids into the meat grinder well after they knew the whole thing was kind of pointless.

In a lot of ways, replacing a draft (which was unfair because the elites could avoid it) with a volunteer military has been bad because it becomes easy to support wars that don't touch you in any way.

We just had a 20 year war that our government kept sending kids into the meat grinder well after they knew the whole thing was kind of pointless.

In a lot of ways, replacing a draft (which was unfair because the elites could avoid it) with a volunteer military has been bad because it becomes easy to support wars that don't touch you in any way.
And yet you hate the only President that didn’t start any new wars and the one who actually drew down the wars he inherited to the point we were ready to pull out.

Now you fully support yet another establishment warmonger who already has us involved in a new, totally unnecessary war. Good job.

And yet you hate the only President that didn’t start any new wars and the one who actually drew down the wars he inherited to the point we were ready to pull out.

Now you fully support yet another establishment warmonger who already has us involved in a new, totally unnecessary war. Good job.

That the Generals wouldn't let Trump start a war isn't much of an endorsement.

And his surrender in Afghanistan was a craven act of cowardice.

That the Generals wouldn't let Trump start a war isn't much of an endorsement.

And his surrender in Afghanistan was a craven act of cowardice.
LOL, Joe Delusional again. Generals wouldn’t “let” President Trump start a war? They wanted him to start wars with Syria and Iran. He refused to, and they hated him for it.

Afghanistan was surrendered by Biden.

LOL, Joe Delusional again. Generals wouldn’t “let” President Trump start a war? They wanted him to start wars with Syria and Iran. He refused to, and they hated him for it.

Afghanistan was surrendered by Biden.

Are you fucking retarded? Trump is the one who drew down the troops to 2500 and released 5000 Taliban fighters and negotiated an agreement behind the back of the Afghan government.

What did he THINK was going to happen after that?

Are you fucking retarded? Trump is the one who drew down the troops to 2500 and released 5000 Taliban fighters and negotiated an agreement behind the back of the Afghan government.

What did he THINK was going to happen after that?
Yes he drew down troops, as there was no more fighting.

Your beloved Joe is the one that fucked up the withdrawal and let the Taliban take over the country.

Yes he drew down troops, as there was no more fighting.

Your beloved Joe is the one that fucked up the withdrawal and let the Taliban take over the country.

There was plenty of fighting. In fact, the Taliban regularly violated the terms of the cease fire agreement.

Now, I will put the critique of Biden in that he should have stuck to the hard May 31st deadline instead of letting the War Profiteers and Quislings suck the last bit of money out until August 31st.

But everyone knew that they were handing the country back to the Taliban at Doha.

Nor should it. Mandated vaccines have been part of the military for over a century.

Get outta here with that nonsense. If you think people are not joining for that reason, you are hopelessly delusional.
As a former Army recruiter, I can tell you I have had potential recruits shut me down when they ask about vaccine mandates. They are not interested.

There was plenty of fighting. In fact, the Taliban regularly violated the terms of the cease fire agreement.

Now, I will put the critique of Biden in that he should have stuck to the hard May 31st deadline instead of letting the War Profiteers and Quislings suck the last bit of money out until August 31st.

But everyone knew that they were handing the country back to the Taliban at Doha.
Fighting ( 7 Killed during final Trump months with 3 killed in vehicle crash , and 2 killed in training accidents )

Forum List

Back