US Military can’t meet its recruitment goals, 40% of target for the year.

Fighting ( 7 Killed during final Trump months with 3 killed in vehicle crash , and 2 killed in training accidents )

Um, are you fucking retarded? Sure there were few Americans killed in the last month of Trump, because Trump pulled them back to their bases and let the Taliban Run wild.

So by the time BIden got it, the country was too far gone.

So Biden had to be the guy to rip the bandage off the wound.

Um, are you fucking retarded? Sure there were few Americans killed in the last month of Trump, because Trump pulled them back to their bases and let the Taliban Run wild.

So by the time BIden got it, the country was too far gone.

So Biden had to be the guy to rip the bandage off the wound.
Speaking of retarded, the ''I blame Trump'' syndrome common among the far left is a poor excuse for the failures of incompetent Biden and the Obama leftovers.

Speaking of retarded, the ''I blame Trump'' syndrome common among the far left is a poor excuse for the failures of incompetent Biden and the Obama leftovers.

Except in this case, it's kind of accurate.

Trump and Pompeo negotiated the Doha Accords, which essentially sold out the Afghan Government to the Taliban. We agreed to pull out all our troops (only having 2500 support personnel by 2021) and release 5000 Taliban hard cases.

Hey, remember when the right wing got upset that Obama released 5 Taliban leaders who had been in custody for 20 years to get Bergdahl back. Trump releases 5000 of these guys, and not a peep.

Now, because I'm a straight up guy, I don't really have a problem with the Doha Accords. The Afghan War should have ended under Bush, it STILL shouldn't have been going on at this point. We should have bailed the minute it was clear that the Afghans weren't going to get their shit together.

But as long as the Zionists run our foreign policy, we are going to keep sending young men over there... like we have for the last 40 years.

Trump and Pompeo negotiated the Doha Accords, which essentially sold out the Afghan Government to the Taliban. We agreed to pull out all our troops (only having 2500 support personnel by 2021) and release 5000 Taliban hard cases.

Hey, remember when the right wing got upset that Obama released 5 Taliban leaders who had been in custody for 20 years to get Bergdahl back. Trump releases 5000 of these guys, and not a peep.

Now, because I'm a straight up guy, I don't really have a problem with the Doha Accords. The Afghan War should have ended under Bush, it STILL shouldn't have been going on at this point. We should have bailed the minute it was clear that the Afghans weren't going to get their shit together.

But as long as the Zionists run our foreign policy, we are going to keep sending young men over there... like we have for the last 40 years.
If Zionist ran things here ( Israel would have a Carrier & two Nuke Subs )

AOC & the Squad are Closet Zionists ?

Except in this case, it's another Biden disaster that typifies the pratfalls and incompetence that defines the leftist failures.

When Biden pulled our military prior to evacuating US citizens and our allies, it was a complete planning and logistics failure. As a military operation, it was rookie and inexcusable, except for keftists who know nothing of operations and tactics.

Blaming ''the Zionists" for failures of leftist know-nothings is predictable.

If Zionist ran things here ( Israel would have a Carrier & two Nuke Subs )

Why would they need to? Besides the fact the Zionist Entity doesn't need an aircraft carrier (all their enemies are within strike range of landbased planes) given the stranglehold they have on our politics, they just call washington and yell "Jump" and both parties say, "How HIgh?"

Except in this case, it's another Biden disaster that typifies the pratfalls and incompetence that defines the leftist failures.

When Biden pulled our military prior to evacuating US citizens and our allies, it was a complete planning and logistics failure. As a military operation, it was rookie and inexcusable, except for keftists who know nothing of operations and tactics.

Except the President doesn't have the authorization to order civilians out. The State Department issued a warning in APril 2021 that Afghanistan was no longer safe for Americans, but all these corporations kept their war profiteers in, picking that last bit of meat off the bones of the corpse of the Afghan Government.

Blaming ''the Zionists" for failures of leftist know-nothings is predictable.

I blame the Zionists for getting us in there.

Biden got us out. Should have happened years ago.

Why would they need to? Besides the fact the Zionist Entity doesn't need an aircraft carrier (all their enemies are within strike range of landbased planes) given the stranglehold they have on our politics, they just call washington and yell "Jump" and both parties say, "How HIgh?"

Except the President doesn't have the authorization to order civilians out. The State Department issued a warning in APril 2021 that Afghanistan was no longer safe for Americans, but all these corporations kept their war profiteers in, picking that last bit of meat off the bones of the corpse of the Afghan Government.

Do you blame the Zionists for the first attack on the World Trade Center ?

Except the president never allowed the military an opportunity to perform like a professional military. US Nationals who wanted to leave were not given time and opportunity to do so.

Your silly, leftist excuses, blaming ''the Zionists'' for the failures of the leftist controlled presidency and military is really just pathetic.

Your debilitating disease of insensate Jew hatreds is pitiable.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

• President Biden’s botched withdrawal from Afghanistan left American citizens and allies behind while emboldening our enemies, diminishing our counterterrorism capabilities, and damaging trust with our allies around the globe.
  • The administration has sought to blame the Afghans and President Trump for a failure that belongs to President Biden.

Except the president never allowed the military an opportunity to perform like a professional military. US Nationals who wanted to leave were not given time and opportunity to do so.

They had well over a year to get out... They were just too busy looting the treasury to do so.

Your silly, leftist excuses, blaming ''the Zionists'' for the failures of the leftist controlled presidency and military is really just pathetic.

We wouldn't be over there at all if the Zionists didn't control BOTH sides of the political spectrum. We've had the White House change hands three times since this shit started, and we never just got the fuck out... until they chased us out.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

• President Biden’s botched withdrawal from Afghanistan left American citizens and allies behind while emboldening our enemies, diminishing our counterterrorism capabilities, and damaging trust with our allies around the globe.
  • The administration has sought to blame the Afghans and President Trump for a failure that belongs to President Biden.

Trump is the one who told the Taliban that if they take over the country WE WILL NOT INTERFERE! Afghanistan was lost at Doha, not Kabul, and Trump lost it.

They had well over a year to get out... They were just too busy looting the treasury to do so.

We wouldn't be over there at all if the Zionists didn't control BOTH sides of the political spectrum. We've had the White House change hands three times since this shit started, and
we never just got the fuck out... until they chased us out.

Trump is the one who told the Taliban that if they take over the country WE WILL NOT INTERFERE! Afghanistan was lost at Doha, not Kabul, and Trump lost it.
It's remarkable how rabid leftists spend their entire lives immersed in conspiracy theories.

It's also remarkable how rabid leftists utterly contradict themselves from one slathering tirade to the next.

On the one hand, you claim that the senile fool in the white house 'got us out', yet, a sentence later, you whine, ''we never just got the fuck out... until they chased us out.''

It's hilarious. Your whining changes from sentence to sentence.

Oh, BTW, if you look out your window, you might see the Jooooos in black helicopters circling overhead.

Except in this case, well, as in most cases, your typical, ''I blame the Joooos'' and "I blame Trump'' for failures and incompetence on the part of Biden and the left are just silly conspiracy theories.

A new report released by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee found that as many as 9,000 Americans were left in Afghanistan during the Biden Administration’s disastrous withdrawal. Secretary of State Antony Blinken originally claimed that number was closer to 100-150.

''Biden got us out''.

Oh, yes. He sure did.

Our 13 young military fallen deserved better, but they died with honor and give us faith in their noble generation, which has had to shoulder the burden of its feckless elders. A war that began when most of them were babies ended in disgrace when they were killed along with nearly 200 Afghans in last week’s suicide attack at Kabul airport during a withdrawal that could not have been more botched.

But, hey. You feckless leftists can feel better about yourselves. Maybe some of the US Servicemen and women were Joooos?

It's remarkable how rabid leftists spend their entire lives immersed in conspiracy theories.

A conspiracy assumes something is being done in secret. The Jews run our foreign policy pretty much in the open.

We should have gotten the fuck out in 2009, when Karzai stole the election. Or 2011, when we offed Bin Laden and could have claimed victory. Instead, we played another ten years of the Afghans pretending to be loyal as long as we paid them, knowing they were going to switch sides back to the Taliban the moment we stopped.

Except in this case, well, as in most cases, your typical, ''I blame the Joooos'' and "I blame Trump'' for failures and incompetence on the part of Biden and the left are just silly conspiracy theories.

Funny thing. I have no problem with the Doha accords. They were a face-saving way out. What I have a problem with is Trump pretending this wasn't always going to be the end result.

A new report released by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee found that as many as 9,000 Americans were left in Afghanistan during the Biden Administration’s disastrous withdrawal. Secretary of State Antony Blinken originally claimed that number was closer to 100-150.

Bullshit. Those people weren't "Americans". They were Afghans with American citizenship who didn't unass the area when they were told to.

Our 13 young military fallen deserved better, but they died with honor and give us faith in their noble generation, which has had to shoulder the burden of its feckless elders. A war that began when most of them were babies ended in disgrace when they were killed along with nearly 200 Afghans in last week’s suicide attack at Kabul airport during a withdrawal that could not have been more botched.

2500 Americans died NEEDLESSLY in Afghanistan on top of the 5000 who died needlessly in Iraq. You whine about the last men to die for a mistake without admitting it was a mistake to start with.

The folly of our Afghan Policy was trying to set up a government that was going to embrace our values. This was just stupid. They've had their values for hundreds of years before there ever was an America. but you had the PNAC and AIPAC running our foriegn policy who told Bush that this nation-building shit was a good idea after he just won a campaign denouncing nation building.

A conspiracy assumes something is being done in secret. The Jews run our foreign policy pretty much in the open.

We should have gotten the fuck out in 2009, when Karzai stole the election. Or 2011, when we offed Bin Laden and could have claimed victory. Instead, we played another ten years of the Afghans pretending to be loyal as long as we paid them, knowing they were going to switch sides back to the Taliban the moment we stopped.

Funny thing. I have no problem with the Doha accords. They were a face-saving way out. What I have a problem with is Trump pretending this wasn't always going to be the end result.

Bullshit. Those people weren't "Americans". They were Afghans with American citizenship who didn't unass the area when they were told to.

2500 Americans died NEEDLESSLY in Afghanistan on top of the 5000 who died needlessly in Iraq. You whine about the last men to die for a mistake without admitting it was a mistake to start with.

The folly of our Afghan Policy was trying to set up a government that was going to embrace our values. This was just stupid. They've had their values for hundreds of years before there ever was an America. but you had the PNAC and AIPAC running our foriegn policy who told Bush that this nation-building shit was a good idea after he just won a campaign denouncing nation building.
It really is funny to see the leftust conspiracy theorists spin their conspiracy theories.

Yes, the Biden disaster in Afghanistan is a perpetual stain on the US. That Americans were abandoned is a crime.

President Joe Biden abandoned as many as 9,000 American citizens in Afghanistan following the administration’s botched withdrawal in August last year, a new report released on Thursday by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee revealed. The report contradicts the Biden administration’s earlier claims that just 100-150 were left behind.

Tell us more about your Jooooo conspiracy theories. They're really entertaining.

It really is funny to see the leftust conspiracy theorists spin their conspiracy theories.

Yes, the Biden disaster in Afghanistan is a perpetual stain on the US. That Americans were abandoned is a crime.

There were no Americans abandoned. There were Afghans who could have left and chose not to.

The disaster was going in there to start with with ANY intent other than making Bin Laden dead.

There were no Americans abandoned. There were Afghans who could have left and chose not to.

The disaster was going in there to start with with ANY intent other than making Bin Laden dead.
It's pretty typical of conspiracy theorists to deny facts. Conspiracy theories tend to thrive among those who deny the facts because it appeals to an emotional requirement to believe their alternate realities.

What is your conspiracy theory to address Americans calling their representatives about being stranded by Biden?

Congressional offices have been flooded with phone calls over the past several days from Americans desperately attempting to escape Afghanistan as the Taliban begin their reign of terror.

On August 26, 2021, a suicide bomb explosion executed by terrorist group ISIS–K occurred at Hamid Karzai International Airport, killing eleven Marines, one Navy Medic, and one Army soldier, and injuring over 20 Americans.

The last American military service member was removed from Afghanistan on August 30, 2021, with hundreds of Americans still stranded in Afghanistan.

It's pretty typical of conspiracy theorists to deny facts. Conspiracy theories tend to thrive among those who deny the facts because it appeals to an emotional requirement to believe their alternate realities.

What is your conspiracy theory to address Americans calling their representatives about being stranded by Biden?

That if you believe anything you read on Breitbart, you might be clinically retarded?

So give me a list of names of supposed "Americans" left in Afghanistan. I'll be most of them will be named "Mohammed".

Forum List

Back