US medicare for all & big tech the future of mass patient surveillance

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As tech executives continue to be grilled in front of Congress, the growing Bernie Sanders-wing of the Democratic Party is preparing to push its misnamed “Medicare for All” into the political mainstream after its political gains in the midterms. While these two stories seem to have very little in common, it’s not difficult to imagine a not-so-distant future where the two are dangerously connected. After all, so long as the scope of government grows, the continued politicization of all aspects of life will follow – the inevitable consequences of which could be quite horrific.
US Medicare-For-All & Big-Tech: The Future Of Mass Patient Surveillance

We wonder if someday when the leftist lunatics look back will they ever say omg what were we thinking we really were brining in communism or will they still remain so dumbed down they keep right on celebrating a path right down Hitler lane and to uneducated losers.

upload_2018-12-16_8-25-40.png

The State Is Influencing Big Tech’s "Unpersoning" — Now Imagine If It Takes Over Healthcare | Tho Bishop

If passed, which I doubt, it will be a disaster.

No way should the Govt. be responsible for 300 plus million Americans in the HC field.

All you have to do is look at the VA and how well that runs.

It will turn into mountains of red tape, paperwork and long waits.

No way should the Govt. be responsible for 300 plus million Americans in the HC field.

Mountains of red tape, paperwork and long waits....we have that now.

Mountains of red tape, paperwork and long waits....we have that now.

You will have even more if this thing passes.

Forum List

Back