Millinials lacking life skills are now signing up for classes designed to teach them basic life skil

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Millennials Lacking Life Skills – Are Now Signing Up For Classes Designed To Teach Them The Basics

upload_2018-12-16_8-50-6.png

This is the result of you pathetic leftist trendy liberals whose kids are nothing more than walking, begging, lazy ass idiots who don't even know wtf a can opener is today. You have your sixties hippies who raised bigger idiots and now they are raising the biggest idiots of our generations . These dumbasses were not born with a silver spoon in their hands but a gawd dam cell phone where every lazy azz fk hands their kid a cell phone just to shut it up .

When parents and or grandparents hand those phones to these six month olds I want to smack the fk out of these idiots.

YOU ARE AND HAVE DESTROYED YOU MORONIC KIDS OBAMA LOVERS.........

LOOK AT THE PEOPLE'S COMMENTS ON THE SITE.......

one guy has a mil. who didn't know how to mail a letter snail mail.........

are you freaking serious.!!!

i see the dummies throwing away perfectly good canned food because of 'best used by Date' on the can .

Millennials Lacking Life Skills – Are Now Signing Up For Classes Designed To Teach Them The Basics

View attachment 234994

This is the result of you pathetic leftist trendy liberals whose kids are nothing more than walking, begging, lazy ass idiots who don't even know wtf a can opener is today. You have your sixties hippies who raised bigger idiots and now they are raising the biggest idiots of our generations . These dumbasses were not born with a silver spoon in their hands but a gawd dam cell phone where every lazy azz fk hands their kid a cell phone just to shut it up .

When parents and or grandparents hand those phones to these six month olds I want to smack the fk out of these idiots.

And who will be teaching the classes? Will it be people like you, who wouldn't know a scam if it kicked them right in the taco? Or will it be baby boomers, most of whom have negative net worth? I hope you fools stick to the basics, like how to clean a toilet.

its funny , these 'millenials' would not have anything to eat if it wasn't for fast food .

View attachment 234994

^posts infowars link. Thinks the youngins are stupid. Meanwhile dumb baby boomers think infowars is legit.

My millenials got to go out to the garden and raise food then taught how to prepare it. I don't raise stupid kids.

I see no shortages of life skills in younger adults because they have not experienced what happens in life later, get used to it. And as far as this being a politically motivated act, that is a load of shit that the OP is feeding you.There is no shortage of ignorance in the political world much less everyday living. I have taught men how to have a trade for thirty years and it never fails there is another one to teach.

aw c;mon , just admit it , your Generation are pretty much a buncha 'stoned' feck heads FFun .

View attachment 234994

^posts infowars link. Thinks the youngins are stupid. Meanwhile dumb baby boomers think infowars is legit.
-------------------------------- well the story no matter the source of the story sure seems legit WAddict .

Forum List

Back