US just launched missiles into Libya.......

Obama has created a lot of terrorists today. Probably around one million. Who knows, maybe more.

thats what they said about gitmo..:lol:

That's my point. Remember when Obama was campaigning and said Iraq and Gitmo were creating terrorists? Obama said that this was a "failed" policy because Iraq never attacked us. The left is one gigantic glittering hypocritical mass of blubbering crap.

If France fired the first salvo then we can assume the threat level is not very high. Nevertheless, may God Bless & Protect our men and women in harm's way. As for Obama, if the UN mandated it, then there should have been little doubt that he would follow their direction. He would not be one to step out of his comfort zone and decide for himself, be that correct to do or not.

The correct thing to do IS to act as part of the UN in this instance.

or do you just need something to criticize?

Obama has created a lot of terrorists today. Probably around one million. Who knows, maybe more.

That's my point. Remember when Obama was campaigning and said Iraq and Gitmo were creating terrorists? Obama said that this was a "failed" policy because Iraq never attacked us. The left is one gigantic glittering hypocritical mass of blubbering crap.
"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

I believe the masses would support the rebels and not Gadaffi

Not according to Obama. When he campaigned for President he said Bush's policy in Iraq and Gitmo was creating terrorists. Obama still has Gitmo open and he is bombing a country that never attacked us.

What's the difference?

And here is another point for you pusillanimous pissants......

When did congress convene to vote to give Obama permission to launch this attack? Bush had the permission of the congress when he attacked Iraq. No one has given Obama the authority to attack a foreign nation that has not attacked the USA.

Everyone can now see your glaring glittering hypocrisy.

Well in truth,

Japan attacked us.

Germany had not attacked us at the time we declared war on them. (They DID declare war on us first because they had to due to a treaty with Japan.)

Italy and other Axis countries didn't attack us.

North Korea didn't attack us.

Cuba didn't attack us.

North Vietnam didn't attack us.

No former Yugoslavian nation attacked us.

Somalia didn't attack us.

Yemen didn't attack us.

Iraq didn't attack us.

Afghanistan did attack us.

Lybia didn't attack us.

Okay we can point to isolated incidents where different countries have attacked U.S. installations around the world or attacked U.S. citizens, but those incidents have not provoked military action unless we already were looking for an excuse to attack.

So in the grand world of politics and international affairs, the honest don't hold up George W. Bush as the only President to act in a way that some would call imprudent. There's plenty of criticism to go around for an entire century and more.

But here we are again. The U.N. resolution did not assign responsibilities to anybody in particular but it was assumed the USA would provide most of the manpower and assume most of the cost of this little operation. And whatever goes wrong, we will surely get all the blame.

Just once I would like for US to take the back seat and let somebody else do the heavy lifting.
QFT :thup:

"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

orrr..take one red and 2 blues...;)

I wonder when all the liberals will begin their chants about how fucked up Obama is??????????

When did congress convene to vote to give Obama permission to launch this attack? Bush had the permission of the congress when he attacked Iraq. No one has given Obama the authority to attack a foreign nation that has not attacked the USA.

Yeah.....we need Rummy to rush-in, and FUCK THINGS UP, AGAIN!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Yeah.....we need Rummy to rush-in, and FUCK THINGS UP, AGAIN!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

And, as usual, we get a multi-colored smattering of naboob lube.

Just wondering if Bill Maher will call us cowards for launching missiles from miles away.Probably not because a Democrat did it.

I have very mixed feelings about this.

On one hand it couldn't have happened to a more deserving asshole. Qaddafi has had this coming for many many years.

On the other hand. I hate war.

Please don't send in ground troops..................................................

Well in truth,

Japan attacked us.

Germany had not attacked us at the time we declared war on them. (They DID declare war on us first because they had to due to a treaty with Japan.)

Italy and other Axis countries didn't attack us.

North Korea didn't attack us.

Cuba didn't attack us.

North Vietnam didn't attack us.

No former Yugoslavian nation attacked us.

Somalia didn't attack us.

Yemen didn't attack us.

Iraq didn't attack us.

Afghanistan did attack us.

Lybia didn't attack us.

Okay we can point to isolated incidents where different countries have attacked U.S. installations around the world or attacked U.S. citizens, but those incidents have not provoked military action unless we already were looking for an excuse to attack.

So in the grand world of politics and international affairs, the honest don't hold up George W. Bush as the only President to act in a way that some would call imprudent. There's plenty of criticism to go around for an entire century and more.

But here we are again. The U.N. resolution did not assign responsibilities to anybody in particular but it was assumed the USA would provide most of the manpower and assume most of the cost of this little operation. And whatever goes wrong, we will surely get all the blame.

Just once I would like for US to take the back seat and let somebody else do the heavy lifting.

Agreed. Fuck the UN!

I am sick of them sending the US out on its police missions and we get fucked for it.

And without ky or vaseline. And as usual, its gonna burn.

Forum List

Back