US is worse off now than it was a year ago

I agree

All it did was create more lazy welfare bums and kneecap the economy

Big business and the rich are kneecapping the economy. They treat workers like slaves while they get richer. Income inequality is growing in this company.

Unemployment October 2020 was 6.9%
Today it's 4.8%

That's one of the usual metrics we measure the economy by.
Not especially relevant since not having enough people willing to be employed is why we have all the shortages, and that's because of the government helicopter monies and the hated vaccine and mask mandates!

Is inflation higher now than a year ago?
Is illegal immigration higher now than a year ago?
Is energy more expensive now than a year ago?
The stock market is 30% higher
Unemployment is 30% lower

Maybe give a percentage higher for inflation or expenses to see how they compare.

I’m so good at this. It wasn’t easy to find but I did.
I said per the CDC? And what date was this? At the time that was reported. Since then it has been disputed?

Biden has a plan but right wing fascists are fighting against it. It is called vaccines. If this was followedx then the US would be able to put this behind us. Republicans have a plan. It is to take over this country and establish a tyranny of the white men.
Did you not read the OP? 56% of Independents.....

White evil men? What?

Republicans are biased as are Democrats so the only true gauge is Independents IMO.
The only true gauge are the actual metrics. The numbers. You know stock market, GDP, unemployment, inflation, CPI, the way we measure how much better or worse we are.

We don't go by consumer feelings.

When we shut down for COVID? hmmm?
Yes indeed!

Which is why it doesn't make sense to blame a president for the reduction of oil production.

As we have seen throughout the economy, it's easier to wind things down than to spin them up.

Are we going to start lying about "empty shelves" again?

The worst I ever had it was in early 2020 when I couldn't find diapers for a while. No one remembers that anymore.
Now canned pet food is getting scarce. Along with canned meat and veggies.

The only true gauge are the actual metrics. The numbers. You know stock market, GDP, unemployment, inflation, CPI, the way we measure how much better or worse we are.

We don't go by consumer feelings.
What metrics? Why are you shooting the messenger? I just told you that 56% of Independents think Biden sucks and you're trying to convince me? How does that make any sense?

SO trump tanking the economy gets blamed on COVID, of course it's not trumps fault.
Gotta blame someone/somethinig else, NEVER trump.

So Biden gets hit with higher gas prices and food prices because of the supply chain and trumps cut in Oil Production, all due to COVID, but Fuck Biden, Correct?

So yes, fuck djt.
Democrat Governor’s tanked the economy with their authoritarian lockdowns.

Forum List

Back