US is worse off now than it was a year ago

I said per the CDC? And what date was this? At the time that was reported. Since then it has been disputed?

Did you read the article?

Trust me, that's exactly what the rich want the rest of the country to believe.
Amazon and Hollywood came to NM. First thing the Democrat Governor did was issue huge tax breaks to them.

The Fed also bailed out Hollywood. “Tax cuts for the rich” is a meaningless leftie platitude.

What a load of crap. Gas was nowhere near $3.00 a gallon except in the libatard utopias in most other NORMAL states it was under $2.00. The economy was doing well and what Ukraine BS are you pushing now? All Trump did was give them arms to defend themselves from Russia instead of pillows and blankets, like Odumbo and Old Joe did, and asked them how much Joe and Hunter screwed them out of. You must have been a "sky screamer", fool.

The economy was not doing well. That is why the gas prices were low. OPEC was on the verge of breaking up. Then Trump negotiated a agreement with OPEC+ which includes Russia to cut production. Since then oil prices have gone up. In addition shale oil producers have decided to conspire with OPEC and against Americans. They are traitors to this country and we need to start taxing them.

Did you read the article?
This reminds me of the old joke. It's not the fall that kills you. It's he sudden stop.
Covid is like HIV, it's not what kills you. It's what causes the things that do kill you to take effect.

Proof that the capitalist are gouging the fuck out of consumers.

LONDON (Reuters) - BP's trading team made at least $500 million in the third quarter of 2021, two sources with knowledge of the company's trading results said, as the energy major benefitted from a gas crisis that has left consumers and industries smarting.

Amazon and Hollywood came to NM. First thing the Democrat Governor did was issue huge tax breaks to them.

The Fed also bailed out Hollywood. “Tax cuts for the rich” is a meaningless leftie platitude.
I'm well on record saying that tax breaks for corporations to lure jobs is stupid and no one should do it.

We aren't talking about one time bail outs. We are talking about structural tax policy. Far more costly because it's open ended.

This seems to be a complete reversal. Most people think that polls mean shit.

Look at the poll that said Hillary was going to beat Trump in 2016.
What reversal? No one knows who was polled in 2016 but here these are Independents. Again, why are you shooting the messenger? Please explain.

This reminds me of the old joke. It's not the fall that kills you. It's he sudden stop.
Covid is like HIV, it's not what kills you. It's what causes the things that do kill you to take effect.
I don't really agree with that framing. When people I know die of COVID, they're not dying of their comorbid conditions, they're definitely dying of COVID. It's just that people with those conditions are far more likely to get the severe effects of COVID.

I'm well on record saying that tax breaks for corporations to lure jobs is stupid and no one should do it.

We aren't talking about one time bail outs. We are talking about structural tax policy. Far more costly because it's open ended.
And when Democrats say they want to tax the rich…they end up taxing the middle and lower class.

I just said since then it has been disputed. But that was ions ago. Why are you clinging to that? You also don't understand the context of my quote in your siggy. LOL

Fake News Colfax
You asked for examples and I provided it. Don't be all huffy when I follow through.

You embarrassed yourself by clinging to narratives from right wing media. The CDC did not make the claim as you stated. You were misled and happily jumped aboard the disinformation because it helped you believe a world that does not exist.

You asked for examples and I provided it. Don't be all huffy when I follow through.

You embarrassed yourself by clinging to narratives from right wing media. The CDC did not make the claim as you stated. You were misled and happily jumped aboard the disinformation because it helped you believe a world that does not exist.
You provided one example? And at the time there was an entire thread on this. Information changed but initially I believed it did make that claim. LOL

So again, new virus and this is what was said? You need to do better Fake News Colfax

The NCHS statement broke down the death certificates mentioning COVID-19. For 94% of people who had COVID-19 also had other conditions listed. COVID-19 alone was cause of death for 6%.

You provided one example? And at the time there was an entire thread on this. Information changed but initially I believed it did make that claim. LOL
It did not make the claim. You believed that because you were told to believe that and you were willing to be misled.

The information did not change. The lie was pointed out, that's all.

It did not make the claim. You believed that because you were told to believe that and you were willing to be misled.

That is not true. You are such a liar. 94% did have other issues.

The NCHS statement broke down the death certificates mentioning COVID-19. For 94% of people who had COVID-19 also had other conditions listed. COVID-19 alone was cause of death for 6%.

Again the virus was new but what was fake about the above statement? And you said you had "examples" so there must be more than one. LOL.

So far you are 0-1

That is not true. You are such a liar. 94% did have other issues.
They did have other issues.

But claiming that means only 6% died of COVID is the lie.

I can't believe you have such a hard time understand this. Actually I can, because you're a little crazy.

Forum List

Back