US Hate preacher gets another gig cancelled

They are just supposed to slink away quietly and contritely as if they had done something wrong, which they did not. But cult monkeys are entitled to royal treatment, and everyone is required to enable them and extol them. Apparently, the operators of these venues were not supposed to act according to their "deeply held convictions." How naughty.
You mean the deeply held convictions that allowed them to do business with
Franklin Graham to begin with?

They are just supposed to slink away quietly and contritely as if they had done something wrong, which they did not. But cult monkeys are entitled to royal treatment, and everyone is required to enable them and extol them. Apparently, the operators of these venues were not supposed to act according to their "deeply held convictions." How naughty.
Why would they be expected to know about his perverted thoughts ? When they were made aware they kicked his flabby arse down the road.

Why would they be expected to know about his perverted thoughts ?
Because they agreed to rent out their space to him?...duh!
When you rent out an apartment don't you want to know who you are letting into your life?

When they were made aware they kicked his flabby arse down the road.
Right. We'll never find out but I would still like to know how many venue owners reneged on the deal out of personal conviction and how many were just
caving in to peer pressure.

It's obvious most of them are or Graham would have never found these venues willing to host him to begin with.

That's jolly old England for you....a place so tired and weary it's where freedom of expression and thought has gone to die.

I'm heartened however that a backlash has begun with Brexit and a younger generation is taking the place of lots of cowards and thought controlling deviants like yourself. Alistair Williams Comedian
Hope lives on.

Last edited:
Why would they be expected to know about his perverted thoughts ? When they were made aware they kicked his flabby arse down the road.

I doubt that they even knew who this guy was when he booked. He's an American monkey, not a British monkey.

I doubt that they even knew who this guy was when he booked. He's an American monkey, not a British monkey.
In an age where knowledge is just a simple Google search away I doubt that very much.

It's still my contention that pressure came to bear from outside sources once it became known Franklin Graham would be coming to these venues. The thought police simply couldn't bear the thought that someone they could not control was coming to speak. That's how fascism works.

That's what England is good at.

Hilarious that words are such a threat to you God hating Leftards.

This has nothing to do with the Christian God or any other deity. graham has absolutely nothing to do with God. He's just another American bimbo in the UK.
Oh goody! Another God hater telling us what a real Christian is!
We've seen what your idea of a "real christian" is, alright. :71:

It's ridiculous the amount of times I've read comments on USMB that somebody cannot be a Christian, and all of them come from "conservatives."
Hilarious watching God hater Satan lovers inform us what a ‘real’ Christian is.
Hilarious watching trumpanzees pretend to be "real" christians.

In an age where knowledge is just a simple Google search away I doubt that very much.

It's still my contention that pressure came to bear from outside sources once it became known Franklin Graham would be coming to these venues. The thought police simply couldn't bear the thought that someone they could not control was coming to speak. That's how fascism works.

If you check out his website it talks about charity and stuff. It looks legit. Those of us who took the trouble to contact the venues were merely helping them out. If Graham wants to be treated as a human being he needs to start treating people as human beings.

If you check out his website it talks about charity and stuff. It looks legit. Those of us who took the trouble to contact the venues were merely helping them out. If Graham wants to be treated as a human being he needs to start treating people as human beings.

when did he treat anyone as non human???

Right. We'll never find out but I would still like to know how many venue owners reneged on the deal out of personal conviction and how many were just
caving in to peer pressure.
Why? They have a business to run. A right wing rah rah capitalist should find the second reason more virtuous.

Last edited:
Fudge packer mafia can't stand hearing the truth about their sick perverted lifestyle. .. :gay:

actually, sunni habibi, the SCOTTISH CHURCH (or da kirk) has exhibited a
virtually ISLAMIC approach to other branches of Christianity. Them scots
know HOW TO HATE

So, either you are claiming credit for Franklin Graham being denied the venues he contracted to speak at which sounds to me exactly like I thought things would prove to be (outside sources threatening and applying pressure to cancel Graham which is always how these things work) .
I.E. fascist pricks shutting down free speech.

Or you are claiming something that is a lie, that is, Franklin Graham made a concerted effort to hide his views on theology.
Homosexuality Archives

If you have to lie you are hiding something which is why you strike so many as a repugnant bag of shit.

Last edited:
So, either you are claiming credit for Franklin Graham being denied the venues he contracted to speak at which sounds to me exactly like I thought things would prove to be (outside sources threatening and applying pressure to cancel Graham which is always how these things work) .
I.E. fascist pricks shutting down free speech.

Or you are claiming something that is a lie, that is, Franklin Graham made a concerted effort to hide his views on theology.
Homosexuality Archives

If you have to lie you are hiding something which is why you strike so many as a repugnant bag of shit.
Ha haha. You over dramatise. I called a venue to book 40 tickets for the event because the website wasnt working.They told me it was "under review" and I asked if it was because of his homophobia. They knew all about him by then. They took my number in case the tickets became available again. I am not expecting a call.

Ha haha. You over dramatise. I called a venue to book 40 tickets for the event because the website wasnt working.They told me it was "under review" and I asked if it was because of his homophobia. They knew all about him by then. They took my number in case the tickets became available again. I am not expecting a call.
You're lying you fat fuck! First you claim you "took the trouble to contact" the venue to "help them out".
Now you claim you wanted to buy a large amount of tickets.
You aren't believable, shitbag!

The Graham tour was shut down by fascists like you who get a knot in their stomach when someone else with
an opinion they don't like is heard by others (Muslims notwithstanding).

You're lying you fat fuck! First you claim you "took the trouble to contact" the venue to "help them out".

The Graham tour was shut down by fascists like you who get a knot in their stomach when someone else with
Lol.The tickets were free. I wouldnt give that fraud a penny.

You're really embarrassing yourself.

Would you be upset if venues in the U.S. cancelled speeches by a Radical Islamist Imam from abroad who wanted to speak about his "opinions" and "theology," even when his "opinions" and "theology" consisted of directing hate at citizens of your community, perhaps even you? Wouldn't you expect that there might be "pressure" to cancel the venue bookings? You're reference to "fascists" is absurd.

In the end, this monkey can speak anywhere that will have him. The UK government hasn't barred him from the country or banned him to the best of my knowledge.

Would you be upset if venues in the U.S. cancelled speeches by a Radical Islamist Imam from abroad who wanted to speak about his "opinions" and "theology," even when his "opinions" and "theology" consisted of directing hate at citizens of your community, perhaps even you? Wouldn't you expect that there might be "pressure" to cancel the venue bookings? You're reference to "fascists" is absurd.
Spot on. The difference here is that our whiny friend shares all of Graham's views. So he doesn't understand how deviant and gross Graham is considered to be.

You're really embarrassing yourself.
Ignorance is his strength...

Forum List

Back