US Hate preacher gets another gig cancelled

Why is it "colluding"? The people who operate these venues and the communities that they operate him may have simply discovered what he was.
They all discovered who Franklin Graham was at approximately the precise same time it seems.

If these venues are interested in protecting the ears and minds of their town folk then they should find out who these dangerous people are before agreeing to letting these evil monsters speak.

I don't know what the law is in the UK, but in the U.S. only the government is on the hook for a denial of free speech. It appears that your graham can speak anywhere that he can a room.
I doubt Graham will be able to
obtain a venue that accommodates more than a handful of people in the UK.
It's a nation of snowflakes now.

By your reasoning, the cult people are colluding against LGBTs.
No more than LGBTs "collude" against cult people, whoever that is. It's mutual dislike.
This is different than the Graham situation.

This collusion of Graham is signified by orchestrated and coordinated denial of service. Kind of like "we don't serve your kind" messages to certain types of people when they come to town.
I don't think that there is any law, either in the US or the UK that requires people to enable anyone like graham. This bimbo can spread his hatred anywhere that he can find space to do so.

BTW: the cult people are seriously into denials of service in the US, even when it violates public-accommodation laws. The cults here collude all over the place.

Is there any reason why LGBTs shouldn't defend themselves against attacks? Is there any reason why any group shouldn't defend itself from attacks from outside?

What "attacks" has Rev. Graham made against Homosexuals at all?

All that the great Preacher has done is to repeat the biblical prohibition against men taking it in the Caboose. He hasn't promoted the idea of attacking anyone.

You might not like it, but Homosexuals are not sacred cows exempt from criticism.

Neither are people in religious cults.The bible is only of consequence for certain Christians, particularly those who take it as inerrant and infallible, and who cherry-pick what they like from it. Many people, heterosexuals and LGBTs alike, Christians and non-Christians alike, do not believe in this viewpoint. I am a heterosexual who believes that sexual orientation is innate, and I have had several conversations with gay male friends which confirmed this. Sexual orientation is not a "choice," which I can attest to, having never made such a choice myself. I never made any choice as to which gender attracted me. I never even thought about it.

I disagree with this completely. Men exercise their own free will when they choose to take it in the ass. No one is forced to give up their manhoods, they do so voluntarily.

Have you ever seen the video online "Boys Beware"? Great educational films for young people, shows how homosexuals recruit

You can also have a video "Girls Beware" and have some pedo freak like roy moore star in it. Your comment confirms what I've known all along: that this anti-LBGT thing is not about religion or morality at all. It's about weak men's preoccupation with their sexual identities and their sense of "manhood." They are very nervous in the service and just can't get on being heterosexual unless everybody else is.

What's so confusing is that so many homophobes are also misogynists. They hate both LGBTs and the women whom they are supposed to have relationships simultaneously. This is either the true definition of "queer" or these guys are a third sex.

Sexual orientation is an innate characteristic.

Why is it "colluding"? The people who operate these venues and the communities that they operate him may have simply discovered what he was.
They all discovered who Franklin Graham was at approximately the precise same time it seems.

If these venues are interested in protecting the ears and minds of their town folk then they should find out who these dangerous people are before agreeing to letting these evil monsters speak.

I don't know what the law is in the UK, but in the U.S. only the government is on the hook for a denial of free speech. It appears that your graham can speak anywhere that he can a room.

By your reasoning, the cult people are colluding against LGBTs.
No more than LGBTs "collude" against cult people, whoever that is. It's mutual dislike.

This collusion of Graham is signified by orchestrated and coordinated denial of service. Kind of like "we don't serve your kind" messages to certain types of people when they come to town.
I don't think that there is any law, either in the US or the UK that requires people to enable anyone like graham. This bimbo can spread his hatred anywhere that he can find space to do so.

BTW: the cult people are seriously into denials of service in the US, even when it violates public-accommodation laws. The cults here collude all over the place.

Is there any reason why LGBTs shouldn't defend themselves against attacks? Is there any reason why any group shouldn't defend itself from attacks from outside?

All that the great Preacher has done is to repeat the biblical prohibition against men taking it in the Caboose. He hasn't promoted the idea of attacking anyone.

You might not like it, but Homosexuals are not sacred cows exempt from criticism.

Neither are people in religious cults.The bible is only of consequence for certain Christians, particularly those who take it as inerrant and infallible, and who cherry-pick what they like from it. Many people, heterosexuals and LGBTs alike, Christians and non-Christians alike, do not believe in this viewpoint. I am a heterosexual who believes that sexual orientation is innate, and I have had several conversations with gay male friends which confirmed this. Sexual orientation is not a "choice," which I can attest to, having never made such a choice myself. I never made any choice as to which gender attracted me. I never even thought about it.
Sexual orientation is not a choice. Neither is pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality or sadism. Jeffrey Dahmer had no choice in his compulsion to eat human flesh. Homosexuality is a compulsion not a choice.
Being LGBT has nothing more to do with pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality or sadism than heterosexuality does. Is following cult leaders a compulsion or a choice? Is roy moore's trolling for kids a compulsion or a choice?

I disagree with this completely. Men exercise their own free will when they choose to take it in the ass. No one is forced to give up their manhoods, they do so voluntarily.

Have you ever seen the video online "Boys Beware"? Great educational films for young people, shows how homosexuals recruit

You can also have a video "Girls Beware" and have some pedo freak like roy moore star in it. Your comment confirms what I've known all along: that this anti-LBGT thing is not about religion or morality at all. It's about weak men's preoccupation with their sexual identities and their sense of "manhood." They are very nervous in the service and just can't get on being heterosexual unless everybody else is.

What's so confusing is that so many homophobes are also misogynists. They hate both LGBTs and the women whom they are supposed to have relationships simultaneously. This is either the true definition of "queer" or these guys are a third sex.

You have a serious predisposition to dislike men who prefer women. You might be of that age when women lose whatever made them attractive or are perhaps bitter about never having an appeal.

Sexual orientation is certainly an innate characteristic. So is pedophilia. All of the bizarre sexual proclivities are innate. Fetishes are not learned. A man who has a desire to smell feet didn't learn it along the way. He was born that way. His desire was merely awakened at a passing fungus. Then he developed the compulsion to caress toes. Homosexuality is just another bizarre and twisted compulsion. Accepting it as normal is what is toxic.

Sexual orientation is not a choice. Neither is pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality or sadism. Jeffrey Dahmer had no choice in his compulsion to eat human flesh. Homosexuality is a compulsion not a choice.
Being LGBT has nothing more to do with pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality or sadism than heterosexuality does. Is following cult leaders a compulsion or a choice? Is roy moore's trolling for kids a compulsion or a choice?
Roy Moore never trolled for kids. Try again.

If it is “hate” for me to tell the plain truth by pointing out that you're' a f•••ing liar; or to call violent, subhuman savages out for what they are, then surely it is hateful for you to keep repeating this absurd lie about my country.
Your hate is generated by your inability to receive the truth, it is nurtured by the propaganda you've been fed since birth.

By your 'logic', receiving the truth is licence to hate.

These threads always show whom actually supports business rights, individual rights, and, property rights from those that merely pay lip service out of political expedience.
The venues in question had already signed contracts to rent their facilities to this tremendous Theologian.
Then if they acted illegally he has redress in law available to him.

No real christian would support trump.
Batshit crazy Evangelicals on the other hand...

TrumpJentezenprayer1.jpg

Oh the piety.
Is anybody in that picture not a multi millionaire ?
They're prising the lode...

Homosexual men make up less than 4% of the population, but little boys are sexually assaulted almost as often as girls are.

Math doesn't lie. If less than 4% of the population is making up almost 50% of child molesters, you have to know that there's a connection.

Your hate is generated by your inability to receive the truth, it is nurtured by the propaganda you've been fed since birth.

By your 'logic', receiving the truth is licence to hate.

I think, at this point, that it is solidly established that you refuse to use the word “hate” to mean what sane people understand it to mean. To you, any legitimate expression of any opinion that you find disagreeable, is “hate”. To you, any expression of hard, undeniable proof, that is uncomfortable to you, is “hate”.

At this point, there is no basis for me, nor any other sane person, to try to have a conversation with you about hate. We cannot even agree on what the word means.

You have a serious predisposition to dislike men who prefer women. You might be of that age when women lose whatever made them attractive or are perhaps bitter about never having an appeal.

Sexual orientation is certainly an innate characteristic. So is pedophilia. All of the bizarre sexual proclivities are innate. Fetishes are not learned. A man who has a desire to smell feet didn't learn it along the way. He was born that way. His desire was merely awakened at a passing fungus. Then he developed the compulsion to caress toes. Homosexuality is just another bizarre and twisted compulsion. Accepting it as normal is what is toxic.

When did I ever say that I disliked men who prefer women? Why would I? I am sexually attracted to males rather than females physically and I like male persons who are personally good guys. Intelligent, good sense of humor, fair, concerned for other people and doing the right thing. Your personal attack on me is both unwarranted and untrue. You should be ashamed of it.

When one is heterosexual, one supports the other sex. I just commented on the queerdo males who want relationships with women but simultaneously despise women and view us as their property that exists to serve them.

Sexual orientation is very different than sexual aberrations. Your obsession with other peoples' sexual orientation, people who are strangers to you, could be a indication that you have a fetish. Are you experiencing difficulties with being a heterosexual?

Getting back to graham. He continually attacks people who have done absolutely nothing bad to him, and prostitutes the Christian religion to do it. This is just wrong.

Homosexual men make up less than 4% of the population, but little boys are sexually assaulted almost as often as girls are.

Math doesn't lie. If less than 4% of the population is making up almost 50% of child molesters, you have to know that there's a connection.
You make no such connection.

These guys who accuse gay guys of all being paedos cannot ever discuss openly the straight guys who troll girls. If an adult male approaches or grooms a 16-year-old, they will scream bloody murder if the 16-year-old is male, but they are strangely silent if the 16-year-old is female. So what does the term "pedophilia" actually mean? I always have thought that laws against pedophilia were intended to protect the victims, but apparently this is not the belief among the right-wingers.

These guys who accuse gay guys of all being paedos cannot ever discuss openly the straight guys who troll girls. If an adult male approaches or grooms a 16-year-old, they will scream bloody murder if the 16-year-old is male, but they are strangely silent if the 16-year-old is female. So what does the term "pedophilia" actually mean? I always have thought that laws against pedophilia were intended to protect the victims, but apparently this is not the belief among the right-wingers.

Actually almost every conservative has a problem with pedos who attack girls too. Remember it is leading libs like Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner who are masters of attacking girls. BTW, when are the libs going to apologize for taking Weinstein's money? They should return it, after all, it was an open secret that Weinstein is a predator.

I think, at this point, that it is solidly established that you refuse to use the word “hate” to mean what sane people understand it to mean. To you, any legitimate expression of any opinion that you find disagreeable, is “hate”. To you, any expression of hard, undeniable proof, that is uncomfortable to you, is “hate”.
Merriam-Webster. Seems to fit your use.

hate
1a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury

Ahh yes. Here comes the jealousy. Sorry but you will never be 16 again. Men will never look at you the way they look at young, attractive, women. It's part of nature. Move on.

Actually almost every conservative has a problem with pedos who attack girls too. Remember it is leading libs like Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner who are masters of attacking girls. BTW, when are the libs going to apologize for taking Weinstein's money? They should return it, after all, it was an open secret that Weinstein is a predator.
Well Anthony Wiener never attacked anyone. Truth be known Carlos Danger might be incapable of sex. He prefers internet show and tell.

Harvey Weinstein is a different story. He's a honey pot predator. Did you listen to those women testifying against him?

"I went to his hotel room when he promised me a part in a new movie. I took off my pants and he forcibly performed oral sex on me.

The next week I went to his apartment to talk about my part. He told me to take off all my clothes and lay down on the bed. As soon as I laid down he forced himself on me.

Over and over. The little whores got what they wanted and Weinstein got what he paid for.

Meanwhile shitstain obama sent his daughter to intern with Weinstein for a whole summer. In exchange shitstain obama got a huge contribution to his non library center. Not so dangerous is he?

Forum List

Back