Zone1 US has never been a racist country

Name a racial quota.
We conquered this continent, displacing the people that lost. Your definition would fit any country, so not racist. It is simply that advance technological countries have always displaced less advanced culture, not due to race, simply to greater organization, technology and of course logistics. Blacks from that continent were already slaves when they arrived and the average American owned no slaves and in less than a hundred years, it was abolished, at the cost of great treasure and loss of life.
This is not a racist nation.
Well the so-called "indigenous people" are getting back at the advanced cultures. Just last week, an "indigenous South American" spat in the hair of 8 members of the "elites" at Davos.

What "genocide" are you babbling about? There are MILLIONS of native Americans living in the US today. My wife is only one of 'em.
There was an attempted genocide on the members of the First Nations.

Well the so-called "indigenous people" are getting back at the advanced cultures. Just last week, an "indigenous South American" spat in the hair of 8 members of the "elites" at Davos.
Advanced cultures?

Sometimes, you got to hand it to those "indigenous people". It would not surprise me, the "elite" was well deserving.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So genocide has never occurred at any time, at any place, on any folk. That's good to know. Thanks.
No. Genocide of "indigenous people" in North America never took place. Certainly not as a policy of any North American government entity. Oh, I'll concede that there were probably some people who favored the idea of wiping out Native Americans or, as Canada calls them, "First Nations," but there was never a national movement to do so. Not by the federal government and not even by any individual State.

No one “genocided” the Indian better then the Indians.

Archaeologists from the University of South Dakota, directed by project director Larry J. Zimmerman, field director Thomas Emerson, and osteologist P. Wille, found the remains of at least 486 people killed during the attack. Most of these remains showed signs of ritual mutilation, particularly scalping. Other examples were tongues being removed, teeth broken, beheading, hands and feet being cut off, and other forms of dismemberment. In addition to the severity of the attack, most of the people showed signs of malnutrition and many had evidence of earlier wounds, likely from other attacks. This evidence has suggested to scholars that lives of people of the Initial Coalescent culture were under more stress than was thought; they have theorized that the people were attacked by another group or several groups of the Initial Coalescent and culture in the area in competition for arable land and resources.

Crow Creek massacre - Wikipedia

Yes. Western hemisphere indigenous people hadn't even invented iron or even the wheel when Europeans first arrived over 6 centuries ago.
Is that true? The wheel was invented about 4000 BC. You’re telling me that West Hemisphere natives still hadn’t figured it out in the 1400s?

Is that true? The wheel was invented about 4000 BC. You’re telling me that West Hemisphere natives still hadn’t figured it out in the 1400s?
It’s true. They were a stone-age people when Europeans first encountered them. They never developed the wheel. At least not for transportation, the Inca made toys with wheels.… Ive heard a few theories why the Indians never developed the wheel. The one that makes the most sense to me, is that the wheel was a piece of technology that was shared from place to place more than it was independently developed. It just never reached the isolated Americas.
I also hear it suggested that the wheel just wasn’t practical for the Indians. They had no horses or oxen to pull carts and the terrain was unsuitable. However, they did develop the travois, which is basically a cart with no wheels. Before the arrival of horses in the Americans, the Indians used dogs to pull these “drag-carts”.

71071426-04A9-433B-AE3B-8A4EED832433.jpeg

Native American Travois (Indian Drag Sleds for Dogs and Horses)

It’s true. They were a stone-age people when Europeans first encountered them. They never developed the wheel. At least not for transportation, the Inca made toys with wheels.… Ive heard a few theories why the Indians never developed the wheel. The one that makes the most sense to me, is that the wheel was a piece of technology that was shared from place to place more than it was independently developed. It just never reached the isolated Americas.
I also hear it suggested that the wheel just wasn’t practical for the Indians. They had no horses or oxen to pull carts and the terrain was unsuitable. However, they did develop the travois, which is basically a cart with no wheels. Before the arrival of horses in the Americans, the Indians used dogs to pull these “drag-carts”.

View attachment 893165

Native American Travois (Indian Drag Sleds for Dogs and Horses)
Wow. Very backwards compared to other parts of the world.

What "genocide" are you babbling about? There are MILLIONS of native Americans living in the US today. My wife is only one of 'em.
So genocide has never occurred at any time, at any place, on any folk. That's good to know. Thanks.

No. Genocide of "indigenous people" in North America never took place.
But you said that if there are any of them left then genocide could never have taken place. So, I repeat: By your logic genocide has never occurred at any time, at any place on any folk.

Yes. Western hemisphere indigenous people hadn't even invented iron or even the wheel when Europeans first arrived over 6 centuries ago.
Incorrect. And genoocide was a policy of this government.

Forum List

Back