US, Germany oppose Moscow 'provocative' action in Ukraine

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

US, Germany oppose Moscow 'provocative' action in Ukraine​

empty words are good sometimes , but when it comes to Moscow , only the force counts , I say Bomb Putin´s cave with oil-gas-bank-technologies sanctions (from the Hell) Moscow is a Bamboostan

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

But yet that ignorant hag Merkel still thinks Germany should rely on Russian oil? So, beg them to build an oil pipeline to your country, and then threaten them? Oh yeah Merkel, you're a fucking diplomatic wizard... :rolleyes:

empty words are good sometimes , but when it comes to Moscow , only the force counts , I say Bomb Putin´s cave with oil-gas-bank-technologies sanctions (from the Hell) Moscow is a Bamboostan

View attachment 504641
Germany is paying Russia to do what they are doing so Germany is part pf the problem

View attachment 504641
Germany is paying Russia to do what they are doing so Germany is part pf the problem
the Europe is far much complex than you and putin´s gang think , some Germans are in bed with Moscow crime gang but not all .... many against this perversion

Germany's Greens promise to end Nord Stream 2 after election

https://www.offshore-energy.biz › germanys-greens-pr...

23 Mar 2021 — Germany's Greens have promised to abolish the contested Nord Stream 2 pipeline to ship Russian gas to Germany in their election ..

But yet that ignorant hag Merkel still thinks Germany should rely on Russian oil? So, beg them to build an oil pipeline to your country, and then threaten them? Oh yeah Merkel, you're a fucking diplomatic wizard... :rolleyes:
oil and gas are dying in Europe , we passed the oil peak , + Germany ( in case of NS2 ) is the solo buyer , which makes positions of Moscow gang in Europe much more weaker

evil Moscow is dying already, check out gasprom´s capitalization

View attachment 504641
the Europe is far much complex than you and putin´s gang think , some Germans are in bed with Moscow crime gang but not all .... many against this perversion

23 Mar 2021 — Germany's Greens have promised to abolish the contested Nord Stream 2 pipeline to ship Russian gas to Germany in their election ..
Time to carpet bomb Berlin again

If we're so opposed to their actions, maybe President Sippy-Cup will send some more Javelin missiles to Ukraine, like Trump did.

Those Russian tanks hate those Javelin missiles. They can flat out wreck a tank.

If we're so opposed to their actions, maybe President Sippy-Cup will send some more Javelin missiles to Ukraine, like Trump did.

Those Russian tanks hate those Javelin missiles. They can flat out wreck a tank.
LOL Joes sippy cup is just a false front, see Joey is back on the bottle. Just don't tell anyone I told you so

View attachment 504641

Time to carpet bomb Berlin again
edit : Time to carpet bomb Moscow

" Those Moscow tanks hate those Javelin missiles. They can flat out wreck a tank." whats about drones ? Ukraine badly need our drones

" Those Moscow tanks hate those Javelin missiles. They can flat out wreck a tank." whats about drones ? Ukraine badly need our drones

Drones, missiles, I wouldn't hold my breath. Democrats are afraid of things that go "Boom", so I don't see President Sippy-Cup sending anything to Ukraine.

Besides, he's probably embarrassed about all that money he and his son took from them, so "out of sight, out of mind."

Just goes to show you can't trust a Democrat to watch your back, even if they've made a fortune off of you.

Drones, missiles, I wouldn't hold my breath. Democrats are afraid of things that go "Boom", so I don't see President Sippy-Cup sending anything to Ukraine.

Besides, he's probably embarrassed about all that money he and his son took from them, so "out of sight, out of mind."

Just goes to show you can't trust a Democrat to watch your back, even if they've made a fortune off of you.

you know that Armed Low-Cost Drones, Made by Turkey, Reshape Battlefields and Geopolitics ? can you imagine what our Top- drones will do to Moscow ´s badly outdated - ussr - WW2 hardware in Ukraine ? LOL))

you know that Armed Low-Cost Drones, Made by Turkey, Reshape Battlefields and Geopolitics ? can you imagine what our Top- drones will do to Moscow ´s badly outdated - ussr - WW2 hardware in Ukraine ? LOL))

The problem isn't weapons, it's leaders. Joe Biden isn't enough of a leader to face down Putin. President Trump was strong: He had resolve. Putin both respected and feared him and the worse thing any leader can do, is lose the respect and fear from his adversaries.

View attachment 504641
dcd8f5e70a6562860823deb6d757d3c6.png

Spiderman, why do you repeat your crap?

View attachment 504641

abr26ob_700b.jpg

View attachment 504641

Ivan, you said crap, right ?

1624452929881.png

1624452910115.png

1624452972398.png

View attachment 504641

abr26ob_700b.jpg
You are are funny guy. Russia´s mineral fuel exports alone already exceed your funny number, which results from stuff being very cheap.

View attachment 504641

Ivan, you said crap, right ?

View attachment 504663

View attachment 504662
View attachment 504664
Is that your new home?

Forum List

Back